Sorry lads for the absence. My computer went down again, but I assure you this is still up and running. I found myself chomping at the bit to play this save but I haven't touched it since my internet went down. I didn't want to get ahead of myself and not be able to fill you guys in, so this is still very very much alive. I hope all of you that have followed still have interest, I'll be updating this shortly. Cheers for now, expect an update by the end of the night

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Excellent Backline; Horrid Attack
September 19th, 2009

0-0 was the scoreline between Zlate Moravce and FK Puchov. Puchov suffered from a horrible attack as Mangabeira, Mrazek, and Marko were found sturggling to gain ground with the ball. No real accurate shots from either side and the game boiled down to a bore draw. Puchov sits in second with 20 points.

Puchov Punish Prievidza
September 26th, 2009

Puchov push onward with another win. They defeated Prievidza away 2-1 in a pretty one sided affair. Jan Chovanec started the scoring in the 26th with Mangabeira adding another in the 47th. Prievidza added a consolation goal in the 90th from a penalty. Puchov enjoyed the bulk of possession and hardly allowed Prievidza a sniff. The game marked newly signed Brazillian Right Fullback Felipe Cafu's first game