Once you lose.....

• Thread starter Thread starter J Jermyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 7K
Are you playing the same game?

How is the AI dynamic in FM13? Every team plays the same way in terms of defending in FM13, they just sit deep, play barcelona passing and then counter attack with an attacker who always somehow outruns your defence and score a goal...Even Berbatov is somehow quicker than may defenders...What a challenge, what a dynamic AI.

Match engine is full of bugs, every game there is flying, moonwalking, bad defending, goalkeeping error, almost no midfield pressing, no killer balls, no running with balls...You just blindly defend this piece of bugs, they fixed only one thing from beta...Too many goals from crosses...but everything is the same, bad defending, barcelona passing in every team, no killer balls, bad goalkeeping distribution, gaolkeeping errors, no pressing, no tackling..

Last edited:
I am playing with Real Madrid, and i can even advance from Champions League first stage, where i am in group with Celtic, Schalke and FC Copenhagen. I have lost home 0-2 against FC Copenhagen, and 0-4 and 0-1 against Celtic, where Gary Hopper scored 3 goals by outrun my center defence with Pepe and Sergio Ramos.
Every time i am defeated, it is by running throug balls to attackers who then outrun my defence, og crazy long shots, which Casillas never almost never saves.
I can agree in that point of every team you meet plays very dynamic and fast possesion ball like Barca, even in the Cup, where i met Albacete. They scored 2 goals against me, where the played possesion just like Barca did.

Back