Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

One Angry American

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Ha ha ha that's class Jamie.

Rachel, age 7
That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler.

Reaction score
Kelly, age 9
This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your **** and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their **** outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F

Reaction score
ill give you 500 rep points for this thread haha.

Im ****** out my head but it's still funny :D

ajw

Reaction score
Haha thats an hilarious site :D

il give ye a rep...

Reaction score
You do know your not allowed to talk about giving rep, stupid I know but be careful, I wouldnt want you to get bad rep just for praising the thread.

------------------------------

If you go on the main site for the maddox link I gave above and navigate the main page, have a look at the hate mail he gets! Its unreal, but he comes back very well and he even puts a racist American in his place, which is hard.

Reaction score
good find jamie

some of the artwork isnt that bad

i was and still am terrible at art

Reaction score
Darren said:
good find jamie

some of the artwork isnt that bad

i was and still am terrible at art
:D Dont let this guy know that Daz :p

M

Marc

Excellent site or should I say page. It's been in my favorites list a fair while, loving the children's pictures that he's graded though. Good find Jamie.