One Angry American

Ha ha ha that's class Jamie.

crapart2_2.jpg

Rachel, age 7
That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler.

Kelly, age 9
This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your **** and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their **** outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F

ill give you 500 rep points for this thread haha.

Im ****** out my head but it's still funny :D

Haha thats an hilarious site :D

il give ye a rep...

You do know your not allowed to talk about giving rep, stupid I know but be careful, I wouldnt want you to get bad rep just for praising the thread.

------------------------------

If you go on the main site for the maddox link I gave above and navigate the main page, have a look at the hate mail he gets! Its unreal, but he comes back very well and he even puts a racist American in his place, which is hard.

good find jamie

some of the artwork isnt that bad

i was and still am terrible at art

Darren said:
good find jamie

some of the artwork isnt that bad

i was and still am terrible at art
:D Dont let this guy know that Daz :p

Excellent site or should I say page. It's been in my favorites list a fair while, loving the children's pictures that he's graded though. Good find Jamie.