One City, One Club, One Love - A Newcastle United Story

Liverpool king of fell apart after you beat them! KIU mate, still loving the save.

With Parent getting a few games/goals etc, who is your standout youngster atm?

Liverpool king of fell apart after you beat them! KIU mate, still loving the save.

With Parent getting a few games/goals etc, who is your standout youngster atm?

Parent is 21 and I looked at my other 21y/o players or below. Dembele (still only 21) is having a disappointing season and has stalled slightly although he is homegrown by the club. Ljubicic is decent, Bellingham is amazing while Michel Costa is also good but I must say that Ibraimo Varela is one of my best players full stop!

varela.png

Manolo Hernandez who is out on loan looks like he could be a world beater but tbh at CB I already have Montes, Varela, Godfrey and Ljubicic.

Parent is 21 and I looked at my other 21y/o players or below. Dembele (still only 21) is having a disappointing season and has stalled slightly although he is homegrown by the club. Ljubicic is decent, Bellingham is amazing while Michel Costa is also good but I must say that Ibraimo Varela is one of my best players full stop!

View attachment 482951

Manolo Hernandez who is out on loan looks like he could be a world beater but tbh at CB I already have Montes, Varela, Godfrey and Ljubicic.
Nah mate get this involved he looks insane

1580842048921.png

Bobby Cowell
1946-55
Defender
289 apps, 0 goals

Cowell spent his entire career at Newcastle and won 3 FA Cups during his time at the club. Jackie Milburn said he was the best uncapped full back that he had seen.

--

FEBRUARY

man utd.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Godfrey, Varela, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe*, Olmo, Sancho (Fati), Silva (Parent)

Talk about a game of 2 halves!!!! We were shocking in the first half and were deservedly 2-0 down at the break but we came out after the break and scored 4 goals in a crazy 13 minute spell!!! They pulled a goal back but we held on.

--

FA Cup 4th Round Replay
4-0.png

Lineup - Michel Costa, Briggs, Ljubicic, Godfrey, Renan Lodi, Longstaff (Zajic), Bellingham, Dembele (Locatelli), Mejbri (Moriba), Fati*, Parent

Well now - Ansu Fati's 4 goals here now makes him have 2 less than Parent - we have 4 players slugging It out to be top scorer now!!! Fati was excellent here, obviously, and he single handedly took us through.

--

3-0.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons*, Montes (Godfrey), Varela, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Fati, Silva

A comfortable win. Max Aarons scored the first in the opening minute and then he assisted the 2nd in a great individual performance.

--

bmth.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Longstaff, Palacios (Bellingham), Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Fati, Parent*

Another hat-trick for Yves Parent!!! He and Longstaff came in for the injured Tonali and Silva and both excelled although it was Parent who stole the headlines.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg
roma.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Longstaff, Palacios, Dembele, Olmo (Mejbri), Sancho (Fati), Parent (Alcock)

Not great but not bad. I would have preferred an away goal but I am confident that we can still do the job in the home leg.

--

SUMMARY

February is always a weird month - just after the transfer deadline, a short month and just before the youth intake and the real nitty gritty part of the season starts. In the league the title is all but ours as we are 11pts clear with 11 games to go. We thumped Huddersfield and Bournemouth in the league but it was our comeback win against Man Utd that was the highlight of the month as we came back from 2-0 down to win 4-3.

In the FA Cup we desposed of Crystal Palace thanks to a 4 goal haul from Ansu Fati and in the Champions League we drew with Roma which wasn't great tbh.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
KYLIAN MBAPPE
mbappe.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
FEB.png

Manager Moves

Huddersfield and Norwich sack their managers​

I’m doing a Newcastle save myself in 2029.... just wondering have you expanded or built new stadium yet ?

1580936620298.png

David Fairhurst
1929-39
Defender
285 apps, 2 goals

Fairhurst was signed from Walsall for £1,750 and spent the end of his career with the club winning both 1 FA Cup and 1 England cap during his time with the club.

--

MARCH

brent.png

Lineup
- Donnarumma*, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Longstaff, Palacios, Dembele, Olmo (Mejbri), Sancho, Silva (Parent)

Another win as our unbeaten campaign in the league continues. Special mention goes to Karamoko Dembele who assisted both goals.

--

FA Cup 5th Round
burnley.png

Lineup - Michel Costa, Briggs, Ljubicic, Godfrey, Renan Lodi, Longstaff*, Bellingham (Zajic), Dembele, Mejbri, Fati (Locatelli), Parent (Alcock)

I thought we were heading for another replay here but Sean Longstaff cracked in a long range thunderbolt for his 2nd goal and our winner in injury time. I must admit that his home grown by club status is massively keeping him at the club (Briggs, Dembele and Silva are my others in the first team) but he is a good player and comes up with a few special moments each season.

--

wolves.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Longstaff (Godfrey), Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Sancho*, Silva (Parent)

That's 10 wins in a row now in the league. Jadon Sancho scored the only goal and went off injured later on to leave us to see out the match with 10 men.

--

pool.png

Lineup
- Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Longstaff, Palacios*, Mbappe (Dembele), Olmo, Sancho (Fati), Silva (Parent)

Lets be invincible!!!!!

This was our hardest fixture left in the league and we were excellent as despite being away from home we outshot them 18 to 5 and it was my substitute, Karamoko Dembele, who scored the winner as he headed in at the back post.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 2nd Leg
roma.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Briggs, Montes, Varela, Renan Lodi, Longstaff (Godfrey), Palacios, Mbappe*, Olmo (Mejbri), Sancho, Silva (Parent)

Not the best of performances but we did enough to progress into the next round and that's the main thing.

--

FA Cup Quarter-Final
FOREST.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Briggs, Ljubicic, Varela, Chilwell (Enver), Longstaff*, Bellingham, Dembele, Mejbri, Fati (Locatelli), Parent (Alcock)

Despite being up against Premier League opponents I decided to play my backups and they got us through. Longstaff got the first and Locatelli netted the 2nd - his first for the club. Youth intake prospect - Mark Enver - came off the bench to make his debut.

--

SUMMARY

Although we weren't at our best this month we still won every match. In the league we managed to defeat Liverpool to all but confirm the title as we are 11pts clear with a game in hand. It is a precession now tbh.

In the Cups my backups marched into the FA Cup semis although we have a tough tie against Liverpool there while in the Champions League we hobbled past Roma and Atletico Madrid lie in wait in the next round.

The youth intake was apparently a bad batch of players but I ended up getting 3 players worth nearly £40m!!! Mark Enver, the left back, has already made his debut and is valued at £16m while Boyes and Scott also are high valued.

enver.png

boyes.png

scott.png

Now whisper this and don't tell anyone but I am seriously considering changing my formation for next season......……….. 50/50 at the minute.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
SEAN LONGSTAFF
LONGSTAFF.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
MARCH.png

Manager Moves

Thomas Frank replaces Daniel Farke at Norwich
Neil Lennon sacked as manager of Brentford and is replaced by Lee Johnson
Huddersfield appoint Frank De Boer as manager

--

1580931862077.png

SCOTLAND

FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 1
holland.png

Lineup - Bain, Paterson, McKenna, Souttar, Tierney, McGinn, McTominay (Farrell), Fraser (Burke), McPake, Johnston (Christie), Munro*

Amazing!!! We defeat Holland here but in truth all the luck went our way. Dylan Munro converted the 2 chances that he was given but Holland also threatened and had a goal disallowed early on in the 2nd half. A magnificent win that gives us a huge advantage at the start of the qualifying phase.

--

FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 1
iceland.png

Lineup
- Bain, Ralston, Ross McCrorie, Deas, Robertson, Turnbull, McTominay, Fraser (Burke), Christie, Morgan*, Munro (McBurnie)

Lewis Morgan was the star of the show here as he scored a fantastic hat-trick to lead us to victory. We started the group with our toughest 2 opponents so to come away with 6pts is fantastic!!

Attachments

• 1580937564081.png
    1580937564081.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 81
I’m doing a Newcastle save myself in 2029.... just wondering have you expanded or built new stadium yet ?

I got it extended to 60,000 and have been wanting to build a new stadium except I would like it to be named after me and I am not loved enough I don't think lol. That and also the fact that St. James Park is my spiritual home.

I have decided to ask for a new stadium in the summer. Lets see how that goes.

I got it extended to 60,000 and have been wanting to build a new stadium except I would like it to be named after me and I am not loved enough I don't think lol. That and also the fact that St. James Park is my spiritual home.

I have decided to ask for a new stadium in the summer. Lets see how that goes.

I think you will get a New stadium, and if you are Legend status you have a great chance of getting the stadium named after you !! I got stadium extended as well 60,000 i ask for new stadium in 2024, I thought I would be wasting my time but they approved it ? and now moving into 75,750 Kevin Keegan stadium in June 2029, I wasn't liked enough at the time to get my name ☹️ Also the board took 150/ 200 mil of my finance towards the stadium just before I was planning my summer spend !!? but worth it In the end...

keep up the good story, great read?

Great work mate, are you going to give us a hint on the potential new formation

Great work mate, are you going to give us a hint on the potential new formation

Trying to work it out in my head tbh. Toying with the idea of having 3 CBS. Would need to bring one in and sell lodi, chilwell, Aaron's and Briggs which I am not sure I want to do lol.

Having said that I could probably get close to £200m for those 4 and would be spending half that on a cb lol

The thought of a formation change is interesting! Would it not be worthwhile buying the CB, Trying it out and getting them familiar before offloading the WB's in case it doesn't work out?

1581105770834.png

Gary Speed
1998-2004
Midfielder
284 apps, 40 goals

Signed from Everton for £5.5m Speed was to become a key player under the stewardship of Bobby Robson. He scored some cracking goals and eventually moved on to Bolton for £750,000. He won 85 caps for Wales and scored 7 goals and eventually managed them.

--

APRIL

leicester.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Tonali, Palacios (Longstaff), Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Sancho (Fati), Silva*

Fabio Silva's 4th hat-trick in the league this season won us the game here. Mbappe got 2 assists and had a goal disallowed too.

--

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg
amad.png

Lineup - Michel Costa, Aarons, Montes, Godfrey, Chilwell*, Longstaff (Bellingham), Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Sancho, Silva (Parent)

We battered Atletico Madrid here and should have won by more but having said that they had a goal disallowed in the last minute so it could have been a lot worse.

--

west ham.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe*, Olmo, Sancho (Fati), Silva (Alcock)

Mbappe gets his first league hat-trick of the season as we clinch a Champions League spot and we have now won 13 on the spin and have 7 clean sheets in a row now. As for hat-tricks - Silva has 4 in the league, Mbappe 1 and Parent 2! There are more in the cups too.

--

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
2ND LEG.png

Lineup - Michel Costa, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Sancho*, Silva (Parent)

Into the semis we go and we will face Juventus there. Jadon Sancho hasn't been great this season but he put in a MOM performance here with his 2 goals.

--

FA Cup Semi-Final
liver.png

Lineup - Michel Costa, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Tonali*, Longstaff (Bellingham), Mbappe, Olmo, Sancho (Fati), Silva (Parent)

Despite the narrow scoreline and the luckiness of the goal we truly deserved this win - we just couldn't convert our chances. I am delighted to reach the final though.

--

villa.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes (Ljubicic), Godfrey, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Palacios, Dembele*, Olmo, Sancho (Fati), Silva

We retain the title with this victory and it is another comprehensive win and another clean sheet. Nice to see Karamoko Dembele and Dani Olmo getting goals - they have been pretty poor this season.

--

brighton.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Godfrey, Chilwell, Longstaff (Zajic), Bellingham (Moriba), Dembele, Mejbri*, Fati (Locatelli), Silva

With the league already won and with a huge Champions League match just days away I decided to rest some players and it didn't hamper us one bit. Sure we conceded a goal but going forward we were excellent. Hannibal Mejbri scored a stunning free-kick.

--

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg
juve.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Renan Lodi, Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo, Fati, Silva*

Sensational!!!!

I thought the 7-0 win over Dortmund earlier this season was my best performance but that has been trumped majorly by this amazing performance. We were stupendous here as we smashed 7 past Juvents. Yet another hat-trick was scored by Fabio Silva as he moved to 33 goals for the season - Mbappe is 2nd on 26.

--

SUMMARY

I don't have a single complaint about this month - not a one! We were excellent this month as we wrapped up the league title, reached the FA Cup final and in the Champions League we have reached the final after defeating Atletico Madrid and beating Juventus 7-0 in the first leg of the semis.

I actually think we are in the best form since I became manager and I think our results prove that. It has been amazing!

We go into the final month hoping to end the league campaign unbeaten, reach 100pts, win the FA Cup and the Champions League lol.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
FABIO SILVA
silva.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
april.png

Last edited:
The thought of a formation change is interesting! Would it not be worthwhile buying the CB, Trying it out and getting them familiar before offloading the WB's in case it doesn't work out?

Not really. The thing is when Hernandez comes back from loan I will have 5 top notch CBs. Only 2 play so while playing my backups only 4 will get games. If I bought the CB I would have 6 (3 starters and 3 backup if I went with the formation) and if the formation didnt work out I would be in a pickle. Its a clean break or not at all I think.

Also in the forwards areas I am still not sure how things would work out. I have a formation in mind but would need to sign 2 players and I have no idea who the 2nd one would be lol.

1581152491653.png

NEW STORY IDEA
(In this save)

Thinking of spicing it up a bit and thought of having a "group" like Man City have and Red Bull have etc. My thoughts would be to take over as manager of a club in a different country, manage them during the transfer windows (buy and sell players) and then go on holiday. Could maybe add one new manager/club every 2 or 3 seasons once I get one established.

Two thoughts of picking clubs - you my dear readers suggest a club(s) with reasons why. Even come up with a list of clubs which you think would link up well with Newcastle (Newcastle Jets in Australia being an obvious one lol) or just some clubs that you would like sporadic updates on.

Alternatively I could make it game realistic and just add a manager in one of my affiliated clubs already. At the moment my linked clubs which are not in England are......….

APOEL Nicosia (Cyprus)
Partizan Belgrade (Serbia)
Estudiantes LP (Argentina)
Cork City (Republic of Ireland)
Philadelphia Union (USA)
IFK Gothenburg (Sweden)
Racing Santander (Spain)
Sporting Cristal (Peru)

Let me know what or who you think and please let me have some ideas. I would have to add the leagues before the season ends so hopefully we will get some ideas in time today but if not I could add it next season.​

1581168456519.png

Jack Carr
1897-1912
Defender
278 apps, 5 goals

Part of the successful side in the early 1900s Carr won 3 league titles, 1 FA Cup and 1 Charity Shield as well as 2 caps for England while at the club. He went on to manage Denmark!

--

MAY

nf.png

Lineup
- Donnarumma, Briggs, Montes, Varela, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Longstaff, Mbappe*, Olmo, Fati (Dembele), Silva (Parent)

Normally with the title sewn up I would play my backups but I want to go the entire league campaign unbeaten. Kylian Mbappe got yet another hat-trick for us and in our last 3 league games we have scored 5, 5, 4 and now another 4.

--

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg
0-3.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Briggs, Ljubicic, Godfrey, Renan Lodi, Longstaff, Bellingham (Moriba), Dembele, Mejbri (Taylor-Lumsden), Fati, Parent (Alcock)

With a 7-0 lead going into this game it was an opportunity for my backups to see the tie out. A nothing game really. I now realise I have a tough decision to make for the 2 finals - keep playing my cup keeper Michel Costa or go with Donnarumma?

--

man city.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Fati*, Silva (Parent)

That's us past the 100pt mark with this win. Ansu Fati scored 2 goals early on and nothing much happened after that.

--

spurs.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes (Godfrey), Varela, Chilwell, Tonali*, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo, Fati (Dembele), Silva (Parent)

One more game to go and we are the invincibles! Spurs were the better team here but Mbappe levelled quickly after half-time and Sandro Tonali smashed in a long ranger to put us in front. The one bad thing about this game was that Ansu Fati got injured and will miss the 2 upcoming finals.

Now I have just noticed that on the final day of the season that 2 of 7 teams (Leicester are pretty safe tbh) are to be relegated and Chelsea are deep in the ****!
relegation.png

--

sheff utd.png

Lineup - Donnarumma, Briggs, Ljubicic, Godfrey, Renan Lodi, Moriba (Zajic), Bellingham, Dembele, Mejbri, Locatelli (Mbappe) (Olmo), Parent

INVINCIBLES!!!!!

This was all about not getting beat and although I played my backups I had faith in them and they didn't disappoint.

--

FA Cup Final
FA.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa (Donnarumma), Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Tonali, Palacios*, Dembele (Sancho), Olmo, Mbappe, Silva (Parent)

We win the FA Cup thanks to a fine finish from Palacios although it was a poor game overall. I put Donnarumma on for the last 10min for him to get a medal and I now realise I should have put Michel Costa on in our last league game for him to get a league winners medal. FFs.

--

UEFA Champions League Final
cl.png

Lineup
- Michel Costa (Donnarumma), Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Palacios, Dembele (Locatelli), Olmo (Mejbri), Mbappe, Silva

3 TIMES IN A ROW!!!!

This was a horrendous final in truth. Both sides exchanged early goals and after that it was a bore fest. Donnarumma picks up a medal as he came on after 90min - so sure was I that it was going to extra-time - and he didn't need to save a penalty as Arthur hit the post and we converted all of ours.

--

SUMMARY

The end of the season wasn't as convincing as I would have liked but we got the job done as both the FA Cup and the Champions League were added to our trophy tallies for the season. In the league we saw out the league campaign to ensure that we were unbeaten for the whole season and ended up winning the title by 20pts.

In the FA Cup we edged out Arsenal 1-0 in the final in a dull and boring game and it was worse in the Champions League final as we drew 1-1 with Man Utd but we edged them out on penalties.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Club World Cup is happening in a couple of weeks and the group stages start in late June. However my players are on holiday until 30th June. Will I have a team to play? When do I post my season review? Is it in this season or next? I have even tweeted Miles Jacobson to shed some light lol. Would be raging if I registered my squad and I couldn't play anybody. Could be end of save.

Can anyone shed some light who has got this far?

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
SANDRO TONALI
tonali.png

View attachment 483467

NEW STORY IDEA
(In this save)

Thinking of spicing it up a bit and thought of having a "group" like Man City have and Red Bull have etc. My thoughts would be to take over as manager of a club in a different country, manage them during the transfer windows (buy and sell players) and then go on holiday. Could maybe add one new manager/club every 2 or 3 seasons once I get one established.

Two thoughts of picking clubs - you my dear readers suggest a club(s) with reasons why. Even come up with a list of clubs which you think would link up well with Newcastle (Newcastle Jets in Australia being an obvious one lol) or just some clubs that you would like sporadic updates on.

Alternatively I could make it game realistic and just add a manager in one of my affiliated clubs already. At the moment my linked clubs which are not in England are......….

APOEL Nicosia (Cyprus)
Partizan Belgrade (Serbia)
Estudiantes LP (Argentina)
Cork City (Republic of Ireland)
Philadelphia Union (USA)
IFK Gothenburg (Sweden)
Racing Santander (Spain)
Sporting Cristal (Peru)

Let me know what or who you think and please let me have some ideas. I would have to add the leagues before the season ends so hopefully we will get some ideas in time today but if not I could add it next season.​

How far down do you want to go? what about Spartak Moscow?

What the **** happened to Chelsea?

I did the multiple club thing with an Aberdeen save. I can't remember all the teams i took over, definitely, Peterhead and about 20 years into the save but what i did was take legendary players from my save and added a manager using their name. Ran the transfer windows for the club then holidayed with the assistant using my tactics and usually my chosen starters.

Who knows a Saudi money may make thas happen for real.

Congrats on another stunning season. I like the story as it is but you do what you thinks best bro

View attachment 483491
Jack Carr
1897-1912
Defender
278 apps, 5 goals

Part of the successful side in the early 1900s Carr won 3 league titles, 1 FA Cup and 1 Charity Shield as well as 2 caps for England while at the club. He went on to manage Denmark!

--

MAY

View attachment 483468

Lineup
- Donnarumma, Briggs, Montes, Varela, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Longstaff, Mbappe*, Olmo, Fati (Dembele), Silva (Parent)

Normally with the title sewn up I would play my backups but I want to go the entire league campaign unbeaten. Kylian Mbappe got yet another hat-trick for us and in our last 3 league games we have scored 5, 5, 4 and now another 4.

--

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg
View attachment 483469

Lineup
- Michel Costa, Briggs, Ljubicic, Godfrey, Renan Lodi, Longstaff, Bellingham (Moriba), Dembele, Mejbri (Taylor-Lumsden), Fati, Parent (Alcock)

With a 7-0 lead going into this game it was an opportunity for my backups to see the tie out. A nothing game really. I now realise I have a tough decision to make for the 2 finals - keep playing my cup keeper Michel Costa or go with Donnarumma?

--

View attachment 483475

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Tonali, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo (Mejbri), Fati*, Silva (Parent)

That's us past the 100pt mark with this win. Ansu Fati scored 2 goals early on and nothing much happened after that.

--

View attachment 483485

Lineup - Donnarumma, Aarons, Montes (Godfrey), Varela, Chilwell, Tonali*, Palacios, Mbappe, Olmo, Fati (Dembele), Silva (Parent)

One more game to go and we are the invincibles! Spurs were the better team here but Mbappe levelled quickly after half-time and Sandro Tonali smashed in a long ranger to put us in front. The one bad thing about this game was that Ansu Fati got injured and will miss the 2 upcoming finals.

Now I have just noticed that on the final day of the season that 2 of 7 teams (Leicester are pretty safe tbh) are to be relegated and Chelsea are deep in the ****!
View attachment 483486

--

View attachment 483488

Lineup - Donnarumma, Briggs, Ljubicic, Godfrey, Renan Lodi, Moriba (Zajic), Bellingham, Dembele, Mejbri, Locatelli (Mbappe) (Olmo), Parent

INVINCIBLES!!!!!

This was all about not getting beat and although I played my backups I had faith in them and they didn't disappoint.

--

FA Cup Final
View attachment 483490

Lineup
- Michel Costa (Donnarumma), Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell, Tonali, Palacios*, Dembele (Sancho), Olmo, Mbappe, Silva (Parent)

We win the FA Cup thanks to a fine finish from Palacios although it was a poor game overall. I put Donnarumma on for the last 10min for him to get a medal and I now realise I should have put Michel Costa on in our last league game for him to get a league winners medal. FFs.

--

UEFA Champions League Final
View attachment 483503

Lineup
- Michel Costa (Donnarumma), Aarons, Montes, Varela, Chilwell (Renan Lodi), Tonali, Palacios, Dembele (Locatelli), Olmo (Mejbri), Mbappe, Silva

3 TIMES IN A ROW!!!!

This was a horrendous final in truth. Both sides exchanged early goals and after that it was a bore fest. Donnarumma picks up a medal as he came on after 90min - so sure was I that it was going to extra-time - and he didn't need to save a penalty as Arthur hit the post and we converted all of ours.

--

SUMMARY

The end of the season wasn't as convincing as I would have liked but we got the job done as both the FA Cup and the Champions League were added to our trophy tallies for the season. In the league we saw out the league campaign to ensure that we were unbeaten for the whole season and ended up winning the title by 20pts.

In the FA Cup we edged out Arsenal 1-0 in the final in a dull and boring game and it was worse in the Champions League final as we drew 1-1 with Man Utd but we edged them out on penalties.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Club World Cup is happening in a couple of weeks and the group stages start in late June. However my players are on holiday until 30th June. Will I have a team to play? When do I post my season review? Is it in this season or next? I have even tweeted Miles Jacobson to shed some light lol. Would be raging if I registered my squad and I couldn't play anybody. Could be end of save.

Can anyone shed some light who has got this far?

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
SANDRO TONALI
View attachment 483506

Im in 2030 .. Your players will be back for the world championship, I had same issue but my 1st fixture was 29th June everyone was available but unfit...... Juat finished 2029 world championship and players were so unfit at the start it was crazy....

Attachments

• Screenshot (57).png
    Screenshot (57).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 88