Doing well mate. KIU!

I will I will, thank you very much :)

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Away to France

It's time againt for Europa League and a game against Lille.
We have to consider ourselves favorites as we are still unbeaten in this tournament whilst they are having some issues winning games in the league and here.
I will take a closer look at both Hazard and Gervinho during this game as they have some potential to become top class.
Perhaps here with us.

Lille 2 - 2 Napoli
Ezequiel Lavezzi
(5, 82)
Gonzalo Fierro (84)
Túlio de Melo (90+5)

EoYYf.png

Ezequiel Lavezzi - Man of the Match

An annoying result due to the fact that we were up two goals ahead and lost it in the last 10 minutes of the game.
They deserved the points though as we played rather crappy except for Lavezzi's goals.
I probably should have told the guys to get more defensive after our second goal.
But well, we still sit at the top of our group so not much harm done.

----------------------------------------------

Time to go home and get some rest before we have a game against Palermo.
The games come really frequently now and I need to find a good way to rotate the players without weakening the team too much in certain games.
This time I think I will let Piatti start while Hamsik gets some rest on the bench.
Same thing with Christian Maggio, Zuñiga will take his place for now.
I am thinking of also letting the younger central defenders get some games in their bodies but don't know if this i the right one to let them do so in.

Ge4fJ.png

Cavani - Interviewed briefly ahead of the game

Reporter:
You played for Palermo before signing for Napoli ahead of this season.
What are your feelings towards Palermo today?

Cavani:
Palermo have given me soo much and I am forever grateful towards them.
But today, I am a Napoli player and I will give my all to win this game.

Reporter:
Are you nervous of having the Palermo fans see you as you have betrayed them?

*Maradona walks by*

Maradona:
Haha of course he is not nervous!
He is a Napoli player now and does not owe the Palermo fans anything.
He will score for us today, and show respect towards his former club, that is all he can do now.
Edinson, come now, let's go prepare.

Cavani:
Ehrm, well no, I hope they don't feel like that about me.
I gave my all whenever I played for Palermo and I would like to be remembered like such a person in Palermo and Napoli.

Reporter:
Thank you and good luck with the game.

Napoli 2 - 1 Palermo
Ezequiel Lavezzi (17)
Edinson Cavani (62)
Abel Hernández (65)

EoYYf.png

Lavezzi is the man of the match again, haha he is amazing!
He earned it with a goal and one assist in a game where the whole team played well.
That Hernández fellow looks really good though.
He scored a good goal and could've gotten more to his name.
Palermo values him very high but I will take a look in the next transfer window if we are in need of another striker.
Because he is good, really good.

------------------------------------------

Away game against Cesena next.
A game we should win since they are a weaker team on paper.
They have been playing good this season though, winning against teams like Juventus and Fiorentina.
But lately their form has started to decline, they just recently lost to Inter in a 0 - 4 game.
Witsel and Piatti will both start in this game, as will Ogbonna and Galeano together with Cannavaro in the defence.
We'll see how that works out.

Cesena 1 - 2 Napoli
Ezequiel Lavezzi (19)
Matias Ezequiel Schelotto (26)
Federico Macheda (85)

zg1an.png

Pablo Piatti - Man of the Match

Great to see Piatti play really good.
He got two assists and laid on Macheda for his first Napoli goal.
Macheda came in on the 71st minute and didn't dissapoint as he scored 14 minutes later.
You can still see that he need some working done considering his movements on the field when he's without the ball.
You can clearly see that he's one of the future Italian strikers though, hopefully he'll stay for longer than this loan.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:34 PM ----------

cYO8v.png

So we are on a pretty good run with six wins in a row save for the Lille game draw.
Next up is Catania, they haven't played very good this season so we should be winning this.
Even though they just recently beat Chievo 2-0, but still.

Napoli 1 - 1 Catania
Matías Silvestre (51)
Ezequiel Lavezzi (90)

fFu1J.png

Giuseppe Mascara - Man of the Match

Okey, so we didn't win as easily as I had though, we didn't win at all.
We were lucky to get any points at all actually.
The team showed quite a bit of frustration with Catanias super boring defensive play and gathered up a bunch of yellow cards.
Good thing we have our new golden boy Lavezzi here.

--------------------------------------------------------

Another home game is up and hopefully this time the supporters can lift the team.
We really need it because Roma is getting a bit too far ahead, they are barely losing at all.
Also Juventus are starting to catch up too us.

Napoli 0 - 1 Chievo
Sergio Pellissier (18)

IO8hv.png

Michele Marcolini - Man of the Match

This is ****.
We deserved to win but once again this **** teams decide to play with ten men behind the ball.
They are pathetic, what can I say they scored a goal and then didn't do anything else at all.
We tried to get as many men forward as possible but in the end we didn't manage to score anyways.
Also they just kept getting free kicks while we didn't.
The judges are really terrible at times.
To **** with it.

Maradona - Fined by the FA after insulting the judges during Napoli's Chievo game

------------------------------

We have to win again, we have a good chance today against Parma.
Hopefully Parma won't back up with their whole team as in the last two games we've played.
I'm gonna have a really good pep-talk ahead of the game and get them all fired up!

Parma 1 - 4 Napoli
Edinson Cavani (9, 39, 45+1)
Ezequiel Lavezzi (79)
Massimo Gobbi (83)

yQVlH.png

Edinson Cavani - Man of the Match

There you go, my pep-talk worked wonders.
Cavani worked wonders as well with his hat-trick.
Lavezzi and Hamsik sure played good as well, getting two assists a piece as well as having Lavezzi score one.
We pretty much had double the chances of Parma in this game, Crespo didn't impress.
We had some trouble with the air play but as shown by the score line, that didn't hurt us too much in the end.

José Mourinho - I want Cavani & Lavezzi!

8ORpv.jpg

Real Madrig manager, José Mourinho, said on a press conference that he is planning to sign Napoli forwards Edinson Cavani and Ezequiel Lavezzi during the winter transfer window.
The Real manager has soo far failed to do well in the league, finding his team in 7th place and is said to be willing to do almost anything to avoid such a fiasco.

He went on to say that Lavezzi and Cavani should come to Real for their own good, seeing as Maradona "Is a bit crazy and not at all as good off the pitch as he was on it".
When asked about how that made sense seing as Napoli had their best league position in years Mourinho answered "That's all the players, they're playing good, Maradona is simply enjoying the ride while not doing any real work himself, you'll see. They will run out of steam soon and Diego won't be able to stop it."

We managed to catch Maradona for a couple of words.

dJHJS.jpg

Maradona - Being, quote "cool" about Mourinho wanting his players. Because he ain't gonna get them

"Mourinho does not know what he's talking about, he's only managed teams where money was not a problem. I have no respect for a man who is soo arrogant that he can't see that I am many times greater than him, on the pitch as well as off it.
Hopefully we can go head to head in the Champions league next season, if they even make it there. He will see exaclty what Lavezzi and Cavani are capable of, 'cause they're both staying here where they belong, with me." Maradona said laughing as he went on to continue the Napoli training.

vTuIJ.jpg

Cavani & Lavezzi - Neither of them wanted to comment on the transfer rumours

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

good update

Thanks mate, appreciated :)

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Transfer update

While we lack the funds to make any signings for this winter window, I've managed to capture two players on a free as their contracts end this summer.
Also I have managed to get a great Argentinian youth striker by the name of Sergio Araujo from Boca.
He cost us about €4 Million with some paid right when he joins and the rest over a 2 year period.

The signins are as follows:

DJGaq.png

Ibrahim Afellay - PSV

A versatile midfielder who can play in any position in the middle of the pitch as well as up front.
Good technique and speed.
Has played many games for the Dutch national squad and is a proven player in the Dutch first division.
A great catch, and even more soo as he comes for free.

2oA4H.png

Davide Petrucci - Manchester United

A young Italian attacking midfielder from Rome.
Friends with Federico Macheda, hopefully that'll help in convincing Macheda to stay with us.
He has great potential although he's not 1st team material yet.
We'll have to use him as a substitute until he has evolved enough to start fighting for a starting position.
Haven't played a single A-Team game for Manchester United.

88dBz.png

Sergio Araujo - Boca Juniors

A young speedy striker good at dribbling the ball.
Playing for the same team as I did back in the day, he's played 14 games scoring 4 goals soo far.
That's not all that great but I'm sure I can get the best out of him.
For the Argentinian youth team though, he's played 27 games scoring 18 goals.
Now that show a bit of his potential.

--------------------------------------------------

CBXF3.jpg

Maradona - Being happy talking about his new signings

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:45 PM ----------

Going North

Once again it's time for the glory of Europa league.
The tournament for the teams who failed to get to champions league...
Well anyways, that's where we are, let's try to make the best out of it shall we.
We're still in the group stage and are off to meet Lech again.
Back too cold Poland that is.
Even if we should have a terrible day over there, we should still win with atleast a goal.
I really can't see us losing this one.

Lech 2 - 6 Napoli
Ezequiel Lavezzi (8, 73, 88)
José Sosa (51, 61)
Artjoms Rudnevs (69)
Marcin Kikut (78)
Manuele Blasi (84)

EoYYf.png

A wonderful game full of chances, goals and offensive play.
Everyone there, even the Lech fans, could certainly enjoy this one.
Well, they conceded six goals so perhaps not.
But the neutral fans!
They could see what we are capable off and be scared.
Sosa is really showing himself to be a Europa League player for us, scoring four in four games.
In the league he's been mostly on the bench while coming on at 11 occasions.
Perhaps I should let him start a few games and see how he handles it?
Although Hamsik have been brilliant soo far as well.
Haha, a dilemma indeed.
Lavezzi is once again proving himself king of Napoli, I just love that guy.
He's now the top goal scorer in both Europa League and Seria A, now that's something.

-------------------------------------------------

Next up is Bari who shouldn't really prove a big obstacle.
Alas they have been a surprise team in the league this season and are in a good position to upset at San Paolo.
We are prepared though, we shall not underestimate them, we start the game completely focused.
According to pundits though, Bari should very soon run out of steam and start declining in the league.
Perhaps the game against us will be the beginning of that decline.
Let's make it so.
Forza Napoli!

Napoli 5 - 2 Bari
Marco D'Alessandro (1, 90+1)
Edinson Cavani (5, 41, 52, 59)
Ezequiel Lavezzi (71)

yQVlH.png

We started the game with a kick too the nuts.
D'Alessandro scored twice in this game, once in the first minute and once in the very last.
In between that though, Cavani went on a frenzy and scored a fantastic four goals.
With Lavezzi adding a fifth.

Considering the recent interest declaration from Morinhou, and most recently Carlo Ancelotti, I've decided to call up Lavezzi and Cavani for some new contract negotiations.
I really want them to stay and I hope they want to stay, we will pay as much as we can for that to happen.
They are key to the club and its future.

---------------------------------------

Another Seria A game and this time against Genoa.
They have a good team with a couple of players even I am interested of.
These being Andrea Ranocchia and Franco Zuculini.
Hopefully they wont show too much class today though haha.
Their start of the season has been a bit bumpy though and they aren't as high up in the table as they'd like.
Only once this season have they won two games in a row, they won their last game soo...
They shouldn't win today right?

nsp5l.jpg

Franco Zuculini - A player catching Maradonas eye, good player or not?

Genoa 2 - 3 Napoli
Edinson Cavani (2)
Marek Hamsik (4)
Luca Toni (24)
Andrea Ranocchia (63)
Red Card Rafinha (66)
Ezequiel Lavezzi (75)

yQVlH.png

We started off good with two early goals.
After that though we started slacking off and it showed.
We were lucky when we managed to hand them a penalty but Rafinha managed to miss it.
He later went on to get sent off.
One could perhaps blame him for their loss, because just before he got the red card, Genoa had equalized.
But with one man down our attackers slowly chipped away at their defence,
until Lavezzi got through after Kharja was sloppy with the ball in the middle of the pitch, losing it to Cavani.
Cavani then easily went up the pitch and laid the ball over to Lavezzi who could blast it in an open net.

loving the layout

Oh thank you very much.
Starting to get a bit lonely in here with me updating but not many commenting :p
Nice to see that someone reads it atleast :)

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

Summing the Rest of the Season Up

After the Genoa game, we started off losing to both Roma and Lecce
After that though, we managed to qualify to the semi final in the Italian Cup by beating both Brescia and Roma to do it.
Then we also had a 11 games unbeaten run until Catania proved too big a problem, managing to completely outmaneuver us and winning two goals to one.

In Europa League we managed to qualify from the group and were drawn against Dynamo Kyiv from from Ukraine.
First managing to winning 2-0 away in the Ukrainian capital just to crush them with a 3-0 score at Stadio San Paolo.

After that Dutch team Feyenoord.
They did good this season, landing a second place behind Ajax.
We only managed a draw agains them, 1-1 at home and were in for a tough away game.
In Rotterdam we had to man up, and oh we did.
2-0, Lavezzi scoring both the goals.
Feyenoord never stood a chance and off we were to Quarter Final.

TrHbk.jpg

Napoli - Having a good run in Serie A, Europa League and the Italian Cup

Well there we got to test our strenght against French outfit Auxerre.
Many goals were scored in the games ending 3-2 and 3-1, both in our favour.
I was very glad with the score in the end and to once again qualifing in the cup.

Again showing off against a French team, this time slightly better Marseille.
This is where our Europe adventure came to an end.
OM proved too strong for us.
First we lost at home, 1-0 and never managing to catch up in the second game with them winning once again 1-2.

Our inexperience with participating in multiple competitions proved too be hard on us in the end of the season.
With losing both games in the Europa League as well as losing some games in the league we definetly should've won.

q0CQC.jpg

Napoli - Failing to qualify for the Europa League Final as well as losing to Roma in the League losing them the chance to win Serie A

In the end though, we managed to land a champions league spot, finishing at fourth place.
Due to Roma beating us 4-3 in a game late in the season they went ahead of us and stayed there until the end.
Terrible defending led them to score twice in the very end with De Rossi in the 90th minute and then Ménez in the 93rd.

Well, a fourth place isn't half bad considering where the pundits had us placed at the start of the season.
On the other hand though, we actually won the Italian cup.
Cannavaro scored the only goal in a 1-0 win against Inter.

We managed to win one competition in my first year at the head of this great club.
Now we are on towards greater things.
Not having won anything since 1990, the fans were extaticly celebrating all night long in the streets on Naples.

LTdQS.jpg

Coppa Italia - Napoli bringing home the grand prize after beating Internazionale in a tightly contested game

------------------------------------------------

For the next season we can't go on without aiming higher than we did this time.
So fighting for the league title as well as get a bit in the Champions League.
For that we will have to reinforce our squad a bit.
Sure, up front we have two good starters, but Macheda is back in England and Lucarelli just won't cut it.
Araujo is joining so that is one, we need atleast one other striker as well to rotate with.
Perhaps Quagliarella will come back from Juventus unless he decides to sign a contract with them.

Blasi is getting a bit on the old side, Yebda is going back to Portugal and Pazienza is not good enough for the Champions League.
Dossena is not good enough for his wage and Vitale can't cover for him on the left wing.
The right wing is pretty strong though with both Maggio and Zuñiga playing decently.
Soo we will have to reinforce the midfield quite a bit.

Then the defence, Aronica is not getting any younger and Ogbonna haven't evolved as much as I had hoped.
Galeano is still one for the future and is good enough to play in the first team, Cannavaro is not doing bad either and will stay.
But we might have to get one or two new central defenders to compete for the first 11.

And left is the last postition, our goalkeeper.
De Sanctis has been doing a decent job between the posts but other than him, we have no goalkeeper who is even nearly good enough for a team of our stature.
I will look in to buying one or two new goalkeepers, we'll see if they will take the first place or start off as backups.

That'll be it, see you all for the next season!

w9See.jpg

Maradona - Still the hero of Naples

cYO8v.png

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Lavezzi wins European Golden Boot!

lW8xD.jpg

Scoring a total of 29 goals in the league this year Lavezzi managed to get first play in the European Golden Boot competition.
He got one goal more than Sunderlands Darren Bent and two goals more than Barcelonas David Villa.

Too boot, he also managed to get the top goalscorer award in Europa League with a total of 15 goals.

Congratulations too him!

Cavani came second in the league scorer charts while Hamsik came first in the assist league.
Congratulations too them as well.

fS5jI.jpg

Maradona - Congratulating Lavezzi on his prizes

Last edited:
Mind posting your tactic? I want to give it a try :p

WAWZl.png

Maradona throws a party

Diego Maradona have thrown a huge party in Napoli, drawing all kinds of people there was also a lottery held earlier in the week.
The winners won a once in a lifetime chance to party it out with Maradona and the whole Napoli team including the new signings of the season.

The party was held last saturday and the guards at place were force to call in police reinforcements after some guys got a bit out of hand.
Some witnesses say that they saw two drunk men lashing out at Mike Tyson, who were also at the party, just to both get knocked out unconcious shortly there after.

Neither Tyson nor Maradona are available for interview.

10qjD.jpg

Maradona has called for a "Silenzio Stampa" for the whole team until this incident blows over.

Just before the "Silenzio Stampa", Maradona issued a short press release for the public with a few words on all the signings made during the summer transfer window.

-----------------------------------

Transfer Update

In

cun4c.png

Alessandro Matri - Cagliari

A speedy striker joining from just demoted Cagliari.
Only managed to score three goals last season but I see something in him and I know he will get more opportunities to show that off here in Napoli.
Will mostly play as backup and rotation player for Lavezzi as they are both poachers.
Will also contend for the poacher position with Aruajo.

-------------------

XRYfI.png

Marco Di Vaio - Bologna

Another striker joining from a recently relegated team.
Marco Di Vaio is an experienced striker who have played for such teams as Juventus and Valencia during his career.
Will be a backup and rotation player for Edinson Cavani and Quagliarella in the complete striker position.
He didn't either have a successful season last year but came in really cheap and is since long proven in top flight football.

-------------------

8iKhG.png

Federico Marchetti - Cagliari

A goalkeeper and former team mate of Alessandro Matri.
Have managed to play a few games for the Italian national team and will directly fight with De Sanctis for the first spot.
He's tall and strong while not being too sluggy and slow.
Capable in the air and has a commanding force over the defence.
Being 28 years of age he still has quite some time left in the game.

-------------------

s4jd2.png

Giulio Migliaccio - Palermo

A Naples born player finally coming home at the age of 30.
Played regularely for Palermo last season in the midfield with Nocerino.
Highly skilled in the defensive arts of a midfielder.
He has a good eye for the game and rarely makes mistakes.
Brave and determined he rarely misses a challenge.
Will be a good ball winning midfielder who'll make sure the defence doesn't have to handle all too many attacks.

-------------------

H5kO2.png

Antonio Nocerino - Palermo

Another Naples son coming back.
Played with Migliaccio in the Palermo midfield last season but wanted to leave as they failed to make it out to Europe for this year.
An allround central midfielder who is good in the defensive work while still being a danger up front whenever he gets there.

-------------------

YXeFt.png

Cristian Zaccardo - Parma

A central defender joining from Parma.
I wanted a good proven Seria A defender who could challenge Cannavaro co. for the positions.
Zaccardo fit the bill perfectly.
Not too expensive and still many years experience.
Being 29 years old we have tied him down for his supposedly best years.
Not the fastest one out there but he got intelligence enough to be at the right place at the right time, making up for his sometimes terrible pace.

-------------------

ZN86K.png

Andrea Ranocchia - Genoa/Inter

This is our star signing for the season.
Having contracts with both Inter and Genoa he came expensively.
This is one for the future, a fantastic central defender who is the future of Italy and now Napoli.
He's tall, he's strong.
Fantastic positioning skills and rarely misses a header.
A complete defender at the age of 23.
If he even improves a little, that'd be fantastic.
Hopefully this guy can help us keep the conceded goal count down a bit for this season.

-------------------

2Q5gL.png

Alessandro Diamanti - Brescia

Joining from Brescia, the third and last relegated team from last year.
A pretty versatile, left footed player.
He can play as a striker and along the left side of the pitch.
I will manly use him as a left winger rotating with Dossena and Piatti for play time.
Really dangerous from long range and with free kicks.
We will look to use that to our advantage.

-------------------

uEy2T.png

Rui Patrício - Sporting

The last player to join.
A young portugese goalkeeper with the future ahead of him.
Will probably start off as third choice behind De Sanctis and Marchetti but will hopefully grow to be a first team goalie in a few years.
No real weaknesses he will be able if called for.

--------------------------------------

Out

WtlF6.png

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Mind posting your tactic? I want to give it a try :p

Sure thing mate!

Z0E8P.png

Goalkeeper - Defend

3 Central Defenders - Defend (Low on the closing down and creative freedom, passing style on direct/can get short passing if they have the attributes for it)

2 Wide Midfielders - Automatic (High on the closing down and both more attacking than defending, high on the crossballs with few long shots)

2 Ballwinning Midfielders - Support (High on the closing down and hard tackling, direct passing/short if they have good attributes for it, rarely shoots from afar or runs from the deep. The one with best passing has often on through balls)

1 AM Trequartista - Attack (Plays very offensively, almost like a third striker, few long shots, many runs with the ball and runs from the deep, many through balls and rarely closes down)

1 Striker Poacher - Attack (A fast player playing very offensively, closes down on the whole pitch and often crosses the ball and plays through balls, rarely shoots from afar)

1 Striker Complete Striker - Attack (A strong and hard working striker, not as offensive as the poacher but plays a bit further back)

LjlyS.jpg

Maradona - Tactical Genius?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

bEDjk.png

These are the pre season friendlies.
We won them all and got some good rotation on all the players, there are many now.
That's all we had time for though, because now we have to play Internazionale in the Italian Super Cup.
And then we have Champions League "Best Placed Playoff" games against Galatasaray.

I have good faith that we will win all those three games.

Forza Napoli!

BLcCq.jpg

Maradona - Time again to concentrate

Great update, where do you get the pictures of the players from ?

Great update, where do you get the pictures of the players from ?

Thank you.
Oh it's just the latest mega facepack from sortitoutsi if I remember correctly :)

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

cYO8v.png

First off is the Super Cup Final against Inter.
I don't have much to say about them that you don't already know.
This is the first game of the season and they have lost their last two pre season games against Granada and Real Unión.
But we all know that counts for nothing when the more serious games start off.

Inter 1 - 0 Napoli
Mattia Destro (73)

ttnZS.png

Mattia Destro - Man of the Match

An annoying game to lose as it would've meant another trophy.
And we don't have that many.
Inter mocked us and started with a very much non-ordinary team.
Many young players such as Víctor Ruiz, Jonathan Biabiany and Coutinho.
They still managed to win though, and they had control of the game all along.
They deserved the win, and got it.

-------------------------------------------------

Now time to qualify for the Champions League.
We were drawn against Galatasaray as I mentioned before.
They are a tough team, as are all the top teams in Turkey.
They are especially tough back home in Turkey so I think it is good that we start off at home.

Napoli 5 - 0 Galatasaray
Marek Hamsik (42, 57)
Ezequiel Lavezzi (59)
Alessandro Matri (79)
José Sosa (82)

mTI3H.png

Marek Hamsik - Man of the Match

In the end of a rather uneventful first half, Marek Hamsik managed to score a goal that meant we were in the lead.
That seemed to boost the players confidence enough as we went on to score four more in the second half.
Hamsik started where he left off and managed to score our second goal in the 57th minute.
Galatasaray were kept at a distance and most of their chances were long shot efforts that missed the target completely.
A good win to take with us to Turkey.

------------------------------------

And not the season premiere.
We will face off against Chievo, a team we had problems with last season.
Hopefully we can put that behind us and go out stronger now, and win.
Sergio Pellissier have been the man who caused us most of the problems before.
A hard working attacker with an eye for goal.
Time to mark him tightly again.

Chievo 2 - 3 Napoli
Edinson Cavani (3, 83)
Paolo Cannavaro (35)
Sergio Pellissier (45+1)
Davide Moscardelli (78)

yQVlH.png

It's actually a wonder that we came out on top, we all have to thank Cavani for that.
We had three shots on goal in the whole game, we managed to land them all.
We were mostly pushed back in a game that Chievo dominated, again.
I don't know what it is but the guys just can't seem to hold the ball against Chievo.
We have to improve.
But it's good to start off with a win.

------------------------------------

8sVhP.jpg

It feels good to get things started, too bad about the Inter game though.
Our away game against Galatasaray next should not be much of a hassle as we get there with a five to nothing advantage.
Let's just hope the new players can make a real impact as soon as possible.
I have faith in the guys.
But we still have Cavani & Lavezzi, so how bad can things go eh? Haha

We are soon to play Juventus as well, the old lady...
Yeah they're a pretty tough team, but we can beat them, I just know it.