One-touch football - narrow or wide? And an answer to the age-old question of tempo.

As i said the Trequartista role has a contradiction, with the instructions "roam from position" and the "hold position" already active by default. Do you have good exhibitions by your Trequartista ?

I've also read this. I had great experiences using an F9, but I found the type of passing play too hard to achieve with F9. He drops deep to pick the ball up but half the time he's too far up the pitch to be involved for my liking. I'm trying to achieve the same type of play but in an AMC position. I don't really like the Trequartista to be honest, but from the descriptions AP seems too unselfish and SS doesn't seem to fit that well either....

I've also read this. I had great experiences using an F9, but I found the type of passing play too hard to achieve with F9. He drops deep to pick the ball up but half the time he's too far up the pitch to be involved for my liking. I'm trying to achieve the same type of play but in an AMC position. I don't really like the Trequartista to be honest, but from the descriptions AP seems too unselfish and SS doesn't seem to fit that well either....

Hmmm, the F9 gives the support for the midfielders, dropping when in possession giving more passing chances and try pushing up the Central Defenders, creating space for the I.Forwards or Wingers.
U can try using the PPM "comes to get the ball from deep" in the F9 player, i use Rooney in that role and he has that PPM, many times during the defensive process he works like a MC trying to gain possession.