Hbg

Reaction score
Operation Newcastle United
View attachment 141461
Remember photos can be clicked for better viewing.​
Quick Facts from the factbook:
  • Newcastle was founded in 1892
  • Newcastle is currently owned by Mark Ashley
  • Stadium is the famous St James' Park a all-seater stadium in Newcastle upon Tyne.
  • Rivals include Sunderland and Middlesbrough
  • Nicknamed The Magpies and the fans often referred to as Geordies or the Toon Army.
  • Sadly relegated in the real 2015/16 season despite mid-table expectations.

Save game factbook:

Hall of Fame:

2015/16 Player of the season: Georginio Wijnaldum - Top goalscorer: 21 Seydou Doumbia - Top assist: 12 Daryl Jamaat

Recurring characters:
View attachment 138234View attachment 138233

A Geordies FIFA Blog Fictonal blogger who post on Newcastles ratings every new FIFA and writes the notorious Newcastle Rumor mill.

Partial Graphic Sources:
www.futhead.com - Most logos, player faces and the fake fifa cards are from here
www.transferkongen.com - The small flags are from here

Last edited:
The Squad
View attachment 141271
View attachment 141270
View attachment 141268
View attachment 141267

Tactics and Lineup
View attachment 140650

A quite exciting relatively young team that should be able to help achieve our goals in the league. Anything at 10 and higher and I would be very happy with our adventures in the league. I not going to pay much attention too the cups this season. To achieve this we are going to need good displays and our key players need to carry the weight. Particularly looking at Krul, Janmaat and Doumbia to help bring big points.

Last edited:
The first 3 months
View attachment 140657

Although we start off by losing 2-1 away for Leicester City. Well more like we lost to Shinji Okazaki who was on point. It’s still a very good start to the season for my boys. Thanks to good result at our home ground St’ James Park. A win over Stoke was necessary and expected for us. But we grabbed a very powerful win over Everton, and let’s not forget a 2-2 away versus Manchester City that we only had to square points due to an own goal is massive. My players seems to be in a good place right now with Doumbia leading the charges.

View attachment 140652

Arsenal displays a powerful and dominant performance to bring us down 4-1. Can’t be too upset over this result tho as a loss to Arsenal away is more than okay. However 4-1 is a bit much and we can’t have too many of these big goal difference losses. We quickly bring it back with a 3-0 victory over Aston Villa much thanks to Sedyou Doumbia who keeps being impressive. Then my word did Will Keane completely destroy us in the Capital One Cup. Helps that I sent my reserves and my caring for the competition is close to 0. Then we have another expected loss on the road versus Chelsea, but a 2-0 loss is much more feasible than a 4-1.

View attachment 140656

We let in 8 goals in 4 games not acceptable at all considering the opponents. We almost manage to get points away versus West Ham, when Tonny Vilhena had a amazing display. Bournemouth proves a much tougher challenge than expected, but Doumbia keeps on firing and help lead us too a 3-point win. A very late goal from Ayoze Perez ensures a point away at St. Mary’s Stadium. Despite a double yellow early in the second half by Mathieu Flamini we manage to bring in a 3-1 win versus a hard working Norwich.

Rest of ember months
View attachment 140595

Well this month went way better than expected. Insane that we don’t lose a match this month looking at the opponents we had. Draws with United and Tottenham at home are very good and a strong point share at Anfield. This added with two strong away wins after a tight struggle with Swansea and a Doumbia show to sink WBA gives us a solid 9 points grab for this period.

View attachment 140594

And to end the first half of the season we have yet another splendid month much thanks too morale staying strong. Doumbia keeps on netting consistent. We just do the job at home versus Sunderland and Watford. We are rather pour away versus Watford considering they played a man down already after 34 minutes of play. But when we take 10 out 12 points in these 4 matches we really shouldn’t be disappointed. Good news was a solid follow up at the road versus Crystal Palace claiming a strong 4-2 win after going down twice in the match. The big star of the team Doumbia finds 2 equalizers and with help from Mitrovic and Saviet we close it out comfortably.

Half season table
View attachment 138937

A very high placement on the half season table! But something tells me that this won't last until the end. With the London rivals right behind us, and I don't see both Manchester clubs ending so low on the able either. But let's not worry about that and instead applaud a brilliant performance by the Magpies. 10-6-4 record in 20 games is impressive, and much thanks too big performances by Sedyou Doumbia who has definitely so far laid claims for a spot on the Premier League team of the season. Fun to see that Leicester are destroying the league could the real world wonder season be replicated by the game? One things for sure if we are to stay in the Europe giving spots we are going to need Doumbia to keep firing on all cylinders.

View attachment 138936

Team of the Year
View attachment 138935

Quite a beast team. Fun to see that Eriksen made the starting eleven representing the only Premier League player to make team of the year. Also as expected the Liga BBVA dominates the team with the two giants of Spanish football contributing all of the players.

January Window
View attachment 138933

With little budget left it doesn't matter how much I want to improve the squad. I am able to bring some experience too the defense with the free transfer of Liam Ridgewell. The main key this winter window however was keeping my players. However disappointing that I wasn't able to sell of any of the "deadwood" in the squad.

Last edited:
Start of the new year
View attachment 138930

Well we were complete ***** in the FA Cup, but the on the flip side we were solid in the Premier matches. Our strikers keep scoring, and we keep taking points even in the tough matches. Great little thriller of a game versus Manchester City at St' James Park with both teams going back and forth. First we go down 0-1 then it's not just 1-1 but 2-1 only for it all to end drawn at 2-2. Will have to say myself quite happy with the January matches here. Well that is if i block out the FA Cup. But maybe it's a good thing that we now can only focus on the Premier.

View attachment 138929

It looks good when we start with claiming a win on the road versus Everton. And with morale intact and the team i good spirits I was hoping for a glorious display versus Arsenal at home. But we get swiped aside as Arsenal claims both seasons 3 points in our battles. Then we have a shocker of a game versus Aston Villa who fight for their lives to stay out of relegation battle. Bit funny to see both teams grab equalizers with goals overtime. Then we host a game versus Chelsea and a allready open wound in our home fortress record courtesy of Arsenal gets bigger. We get rocked by a inspiring Chelsea who claims not only claims the 3 points but a dominant 3-0 away victory. Simply said this month hurt, and it would only get worse.

View attachment 138928

Is it wrong of me to feel like the wind just got kicked out of my team? We lose our big goalscorer in Sedyou Doumbia after he gets injured during the Chelsea game. Can't help but feel that with the loses, and missed chance at 3 points versus Aston Villa with this injury on top. Could very well be the start of a big descent in the Premier League table. We can only soldier on really. The silver lining is that Ayoze Perez has been solid when given the chance, and Perez definitely
has the potential to not only be at Doumbia's goalscorer caliber but even surpass him. Question is can we wait for Ayoze Perez to grow or could the dream of European football been smashed by losing Doumbia?

End of first season
View attachment 138914

Hard times ahead despite a brilliant start to over campaign it's starting to ramble. We get bit weak tasting 2-2 draw away versus Bournemoth a team we should be beating we seriously want to challenge for Europe football. Then we get beaten by West Ham in a rather boring 0-1 loss game. Things keeps going wrong and morale is dipping when we lose yet again 1-0 this time when we traveled Norwich. Quite a stalemate of a match Norwich was gritty, and the match was more like a battlefield than a football field. But all honour too Norwich who was able too follow their plan and grind it out. Then to the sounds of my screams of joy we smash visitors Swansea 4-1! Great game by Mitrovic and Perez who both do a good job. Would this be the spike for a revival of our success season? Well not really we lost to a relegation riddled Southampton and in a home game at that, which leaves my confidence rattled. But another spike of light is shown when we grab a miracle 2-1 win at Old Trafford! Huge props too Ayoze Perez who becomes the devil slayer for the night. We remain in the top 6 but is it possible to push into 5th and ensured Europe?

View attachment 138913

While I am glad we grabbed a point versus Liverpool we fumbled this end sprint. We draw 3 out of the last 5 games meaning. Id rather exchange one of the draws for a loss and a win. But truthfully in the end is was never about trying to claim 5th and Europe football but finishing above Manchester United in 6th place. But I can't help but be disappointing considering two of the draws were versus WBA and Sunderland who if you look at the table below both relegated! We should have grabbed 6 points in those matches not 2. But alas the 4 extra points would have not changed the league placement. Happy to see that we at least beat the last relegated team Crystal Palace in a solid 3-1 display with Perez yet again shining in Doumbia's absence. Oh and of course also proud of a quality 1 goal win away versus Spurs who became the champions of 2015/16 Premier League. Kinda cool that we meet both teams that would finish 1st and 2nd so late. Imagine if we didn't score versus Liverpool they could have been champions. Crazy.

View attachment 138911

And here is the full table and just like in real life it holds many surprises. For one it's weird to see Crystal Palace and WBA go down considering they both pulled ahead of the relegation battle in real life. Looking up the table things become more normal except Everton and West Ham feels like teams that should be grabbing towards that top 8 and Europe places not Chelsea and Manchester United. Well at least Chelsea actually finished higher here then in real life. Then it's us and Leicester at 6th and 5th respectively. As we all know Newcastle went down in real life, but here we had a stellar season and so did Leicester. Altough the foxes season wasn't as impressive as the wonder season they had in real world football. The top 4 are stacked with well stacked teams. Crazy how there was 1 point between Arsenal to Liverpool and then 1 more to the winners Spurs. Also Spurs finished the league ahead of Arsenal? Safe too say Spurs had a brilliant season much thanks to Harry Kane grabbing game winning goals in one end, and Hugo Lloris doing game winning saves in the other.

BPL TOTS - Newcastle Performance - Around the Globe
View attachment 138908

View attachment 138905 Hugo Lloris is definitely the right choice in the goalkeeper spot. The french shot stopper was on inspiring form for the Spurs grabbing a solid 7.02 season wide rating as he guarded the Spurs goal in all games of the season.

Helping Lloris defend in this team of the season is Manchester City center-back partnership View attachment 138902 Nicolas Otamendi and View attachment 138903 Vincent Kompany who both were in massive form on top of barley missing any games the entire season. While there were other performing center-backs the choice of Otamendi and Kompany seems quite fair. Helping to complete the defense and give it more width is the young right back View attachment 138900 Hector Bellerin who have laid down serious work to claim the role as arguably the best right back in the world with his huge 8.08 average rating in 35 games! One thing is for sure no one can argue that he for this display claimed the Premier League player of the season. On the other side is Manchester United favorite View attachment 138898 Luke Shaw who despite Bellerin massive form was not far behind with a huge 7.85 rating in 37 games.

Further up the pitch we find a offensive and unbalanced central midfield in United's View attachment 138900 Juan Mata and Spurs View attachment 138894 Christian Eriksen. That Christian Eriksen made the team is a no brainer the man was crucial in their champion season and a selection for the team of the year. Juan Mata was also in massive form this season with 7.60 average rating in 37 games! The men giving this midfield width is Leicester player View attachment 138890 Ryad Mahrez on the right and the always entertaining Liverpool fan favorite View attachment 138891 Phillippe Coutinho. Both players proved crucial in their teams season with Mahrez being a constant threat on his right flank and Coutinho being huge in the playmaking phases of Liverpools attacks.

Then it only remains the men to finish the attack. The selection fell on Manchester City striker View attachment 138902 Sergio Aguero who despite missing parts of the season still managed to find 18 goals in 27 games. Not only important with his goals but also the presence he brought his side. Last man in the squad is the only other English player to make the squad and it is View attachment 138898 Jamie Vardy and hes definitely having a party after this accolade. Not only is Vardy in the team of the season Vardy also was the top goalscorer of the leauge with 32 goals in 36 games!

View attachment 138907

Despite missing 11 games due to injury Seydou Doumbia spearlines the attack of our very own team of the season. His partner in crime was either Aleksander Mitrovic or Ayoze Perez in the end Mitrovic claimed that spot. Doumbia was big this season with his 21 goals. Mitrovic developed quite a bit, and i'm personally a fan of the big Serbian. Ayoze Perez was however selected in the AMC role ahead of the talented Tonny Vilhena. Both of these young players developed well. The rest of the midfield is Vernon Anita alongside Georginio Wijnaldum and Mathieu Flamini as the anker behind them. Very happy with Flamini who did the gritty job every time he was put on the field at a high level. The dutch duo filling the central both had good seasons. Wijnaldum I expected this from but Anita was a happy surprise as he had Sissoko gunning for a spot in the team. The defense is no shock as well it was mainly these lads that I had to use. Haidara showed promise and was solid both going forward and defending. On the right side Jamaat was pivotal as you can see he did claim just as many man of the matches as Doumbia. Mbemba was solid and a bit surprisingly Lascelles really took to the massive extra responsibilities given after I had a freezing out with Coloccini after horrid displays from the skipper.

View attachment 138906

The biggest shock surely is the fact that Serie A was won by none other than Milan based club Internazionale! The team has basicly been a disaster in real life. The Turin giants Juventus didn't even finish second but third behind Napoli. Fair enough the points from third to first was 73, 74 and 75. Dortmund might have won the Bundesliga, but Bayern Munchen probably won't mind considering they grabbed the Champions League final by beating Juventus who goes back to back final loss. As expected PSG dominates the Ligue 1 and in Spain Barcelona grasped the longest straw and claimed the BBVA title.​

Last edited:
Season 16/17: Objectives and Budget

View attachment 138393

The objective for this upcoming season overall is simply getting European football one way or the other. If it's trough winning the FA Cup or Capital One Cup to grab Europe League qualification or getting too Europe by league placement. Having placed 6th place last season I would very much like to replicate that season. I don't think we will be in the very top, so a repeat season would be great. I know I selected top 4 placement, but I don't there will be a issue if i don't place top 4 with this team.

While budget there may not look big it is actually quite big if you look at the wage budget. We are currentley spending €88 420 899 p/a and the new wage budget is at a staggering €113 732 499 p/a meaning a €25 311 600 p/a. Also there is quite big interest in our players as well that we could capitalize on. Unfortunately returning french player Remy Cabella has a low release clause, and not currently interested to sign a new contract so that's the number #1 priority too be ready for a possible sell.

Nicola Sansone (24) according to reports on the move having not broken into the first team of Spurs. Nicola Sansone only arrived last season, but is unhappy with his given play time. According to sport journalist Allan Tell Sansone is being looked at by Newcastle United.

Saido Berahino (22) the young Englishman looking certain to move this summer as both Newcastle and Manchester City both have gotten offers accepted. Time remains to show just what club Berahino will play for come next season.

Remy Cabella (26) has according to insider close to the player a release clause. Sky Sports further reveals that their insider said it's a relatively low number, and with new contract talks on hold a move looks likely for the Frenchman.

Timo Horn (23) the highly regarded Koln goalkeeper is believed to be in the scopes of Newcastle according to Allan Tell.

Last edited:
The Transfers
View attachment 138352

Where will the players go? Who will stay and more important who wants to leave?

Transfers Out
View attachment 138360

View attachment 138355
View attachment 138378 Ayoze Perez (22) leaves for PSG at a transfer worth €40 500 000,-. Sad to see such a talented player leave. But the financials on the deal was very good, and the money could easily allow two good talents to arrive.

View attachment 138375 Massadio Haidara (23) is sold for €9 000 000,- to Norwich. Despite a solid season under our colors I wanted to find a new left back and in that search I found two that I wanted to bring in.

View attachment 138373 Siem De Jong (27) heads to OM for a neat 3 700 000,-. Siem never got into the squad warmth under my rule, and I even tried to offload him last season. This time it's no loan but a permanent transfer for the dutch.

View attachment 138372 Emmanuel Riviere (26) leaves to Nottingham Forrest for a total of €1 500 000,-.

View attachment 138371 Paul Dummett (24) is offloaded to Championship side Preston for €1 000 000,-.

View attachment 138372 Yoan Gouffran (30) is sent back to France for a total of €375 000,-. Buyer is FC Nantes.

View attachment 138369 Jonjo Shelvey (24) transfers too fellow Premier League side Bournemouth. Jonjo never really got going here, and mainly was a substitution device. Happy with the fee being €10 000 000,-

View attachment 138371 Karl Darlow (25) joins Shelvey too Bournemouth. His fee is noticeably lower at €1 200 000,-

View attachment 138369 Adam Armstrong (19) is sold to Bolten for a fee of €1 800 000,-. Not much to note here.

View attachment 138372 Remy Cabella (26) goes to Spurs for €8 500 000,- due too the mentioned release clause. Tried to renew his contract as I would have loved to keep the Frenchman.

View attachment 138373 Tim Krul (28) transfers to Serie A side Roma for €10 250 000,-. At first I didn't think of selling Tim Krul, but when a very solid offer like this came from Roma I was willing having already signed the promising Predrag Rajkovic.

View attachment 138369 Andros Townsend (25) also goes to Serie A, but to Fiorentina for €2 000 000,-. Never was apart of my plans, and even when I started looking for playing with wide players he never really was more than a backup in my mind.

View attachment 138375 Henri Saivet (25) heads off to Palermo for €7 000 000,-. Saivet impressed me last season but I always felt I had to many midfielders, and when I also brought in someone I wanted ahead of Saivet in the que I was willing to let him go. Good luck Saivet.

Additionally 13 players was released by the club of the ones standing out was defender Steven Taylor and midfielders Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertan.

Transfers In
View attachment 138380

View attachment 138369 Kyle Walker-Peters (19) is brought in on loan from Spurs. A simple young talent that is here to help if the season get long and tough for the squad.

View attachment 138369 Kieran Trippier (25) is bought in from Spurs for a good fee of €5 750 000,-. I'm quite happy with this transfers as I now finally have someone to push and challenge Daryl Janmaat on the right back.

View attachment 138368 Nicola Sansone (24) yet another Spurs player is signed. The Italian cost us €14 000 000,- and I'm very happy with this signing. A very good player that allows us too build a squad that could play out wide.

View attachment 138378 Javi Espinosa (23) comes for €8 000 000,- from BBVA side Villarreal. A very exciting midfield prospect. Brilliant passing abilities already and with a extra push he could really turn into a class player.
View attachment 138379 Julian Brandt (20) comes for €21 500 000,- from Leverkusen. Im very happy with this deal! A extremely talanted young winger who truly could become world class. He might turn out too be a key building block for a new and stronger future Newcastle.

View attachment 138367 Predrag Rajkovic (20) comes in from Israeli side M. Tel-Aviv and is truly a bargain at €3 700 000,-. Very happy with this goalie that definitely could become a world class goalkeeper in the future. And with a sale of Tim Krul he also becomes my first team choice.

View attachment 138372 Arthur Masuaku (22) is signed from Olympiakos for a fee of €7 250 000,- and is a very talented Left wide player. He can play in the defense and attack. Very interesting and exciting player.

View attachment 138372 Adil Rami (30) comes in from Sevilla for a total sum of €4 200 000,-. A very experienced stopper that comes into too a experience lacking defense. Happy to bring someone with routine that can turn out very useful during the season. Definitely can learn Mbemba and Lascelles a few things.

View attachment 138379 Donis Avdijaj (19) arrives from Schalke 04 for a sum of €22 500 000,-. Believe it or not I have personally never tried Donis in the FM series. But I have been aware of him and with Ayoze Perez out I needed to bring someone else in, and the choice fell on the young German that could dominate the striker scene in the future. Very happy with this transfer.

View attachment 138361 Zeca (22) a very exciting left back is bought from Santos. This young man costs us €10 000 000,- a big fee but one that's worthy. A classical Brazilian left back who is a weapon going forward, a wide passer and defender. Happy to bring in Zeca who will be my new main man on the left back.

View attachment 138372 Lucas (20) big talent from Atletico Madrid is brought in on a loan. Happy to share that I got in a Future Fee option at €20 000 000,- that I might just end up using if we have the cash ready and available come season end.

Last edited:
Really liking the look of the players you are bringing in man. Unlucky about Cabella's release clause but it looks like you should be fine if these new players perform like they should.

Thanks Abij2. Quite a young bunch. Which is why I think it was very important to make sure i kept Janmaat and Sissoko. Also happy to build more experience in the squad with the signing of Adil Rami. Yeah unfortunately not much I could do in the Remy Cabella scenario, as he already decided he wanted out before I even had a chance.

The 2016/17 Squad Review
Note all players have FM screenshot hot linked (imgur).

Goalkeepers:
View attachment 138273 Predrag Rajkovic (20)
View attachment 138272 Rob Elliot (30)

My goalkeeper of choice here is obviously Predrag Rajkovic who despite his young age looks very solid. And not only that he could definitely develop into a world class shot stopper. On the backup is his 10 year elder colleague Rob Elliot. Quite happy with my goalies, but not going to lie I did think that my first goalie would be Timo Horn but he turned down the transfer.

Defenders:
View attachment 138271 Daryl Janmaat (27)
View attachment 138270 Kyle Walker-Peters (19)
View attachment 138266 Chancel Mbemba (22)
View attachment 138268 Zeca (22)
View attachment 138270 Liam Ridgewell (32)
View attachment 138269 Lucas (20)
View attachment 138267 Fabricio Coloccini (34)
View attachment 138270 Jamaal Lascelles (22)
View attachment 138269 Adil Rami (30)
View attachment 138270 Kieran Trippier (25)
View attachment 138269 Arthur Masuaku (22)

I know this is quite a big defense but I can't help but be happy. From having to scratch things together last year to make my defense work. This season I have loads of players and could easily rotate. Janmaat will remain in his right back position, but on the left is a new man in Zeca who looks brilliant. On top of that we also have Trippier, Masuaku and Kyle Peters as backups. Super happy with the upgrades in my back options! Mbemba will play along mainly Lascelles and Rami with Lucas coming in whenever needed. Coloccini is mainly just sticking around the first team on merits. Overall this is a vastly improved defense with lots of young talent and a healthy amount of experience.

Midfielders:
View attachment 138271 Vurnon Anita (27)
View attachment 138269 Mathieu Flamini (32)
View attachment 138270 Jack Colback (26)
View attachment 138269 Florian Thauvin (23)
View attachment 138264 Javi Espinosa (23)
View attachment 138263 Julian Brandt (20)
View attachment 138271 Georginio Wijnaldum (25)
View attachment 138269 Moussa Sissoko (27)
View attachment 138271 Tonny Trindade de Vilhena (21)
View attachment 138265 Nicola Sansone (24)

From running a non wide formation I bought many wingers. But there's a simple and good reason I want to deploy wingers. However in the center midfield positions business are as usual with Wijnaldum and Sissoko taking the headlines. Sitting in front of them will be a combination of Vilhena and Espinosa. Then on the wide there will be Sansone and Brandt with Thauvin as first backup. But Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Masauku and even Espinosa could come and help rotate the wide players. Quite happy with what I put together as Brandt is a very promising player and Sansone is a personal favorite.

Strikers:
View attachment 138263 Donis Avdijaj (20)
View attachment 138262 Papiss Cisse (31)
View attachment 138273 Aleksander Mitrovic (21)

Already talked about Donis Avdijaj when I shared the transfers. But hes not a clear starter as Aleksander Mitrovic also have loads of potential. These two will mainly rotate together and hopefully the competition will spur them on. If things goes wrong we do have a experienced striker in Cisse ready and available.

The Formation
View attachment 138260

While we still can deploy our formation form last season. We will mainly explore too use this new 4-5-1 system. This is not my first time around working on a 4-5-1 system, and I have found my 4 front men to be very well tactically put together. To change things up we can also deploy a False Nine with Avdijaj on top. In the center we have a great roaming player maker in Wijnaldum, who operated the role last year as well in the 4-1-2-1-2 tight system. Sissoko will be the main starter this year, and that in a familiar Box-to-Box role only this time a bit more defensively charged. In defense the only change is the backs who return to playing classic to the classic Full Back. In goal is Predrag Rajkovic who I might consider to deploy as a Sweeper-Goalkeeper (He is a bit slow). But I have little experience using them, and therefore he will mainly portray the usual Goalkeeper Defend.

Premier Leauge 2016/17 Preview
View attachment 138259

Looking at the preview our Newcastle haven't been given a high odds. But as we all know odds are theoretical and the ball is still round, and anything can happen over the course of a season. Personally I find my team to be very strong and If the key players stay out of injures we should most definitely be able to replicate last seasons adventures. Looking at some of the transfers big profiles made their way into the Premier League. going to be fun to see were players like Higuain and Bacca will land on the goalscorer charts.

The 3 favorites
View attachment 138257View attachment 138258View attachment 138256
Arsenal looks very solid on paper, but as we all know success seems to have a way to evade Arsenal. Under charge by Spanish manager Rafa Benitez and the acquiring of Argentine striker star Gonzalo Higuain alongside talented players like Joao Mario, Riechedly Bazoer and Marc Barta could this side have been given the tools they need too find trophies? Arsenal truly looks dangerous as they didn't miss any stars to the transfer market either. With the new lads on a team already fielding Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey they look certain to be a force to reckon.

Manchester City only sold Jason Deynar to PSG. And with players like Javi Martinez, Alberto Moreno and Saido Berahino joining a already star studded squad. Manchester City looks to aim for gold this season with Pep Guardiola leading the helm. These new players infused with Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling will definitely see their supporters expect great things to come.

The city rival: Manchester United are also expected to finish high this season. With only Jese moving out and 3 big transfers in the form of Aymeric Laporte, Andriy Yarmolenko and John Stones coming in the United squad looks simply amazing. The United defense seems very impressive with David De Gea, Stones, Smalling, Laporte and Shaw. And with a very attacking front line of Depay - Mata - Yarmolenko with Martial on top surely United will not be lacking in the scoring department either. Finishing it of with Jose Mourhino in charge this could turn out to be a brilliant season.

Last edited:
Good story and absolutely love the signing of Zeca he is such a good player. Good luck for the season ahead

August 2016/17: The new seasons kicks off!
View attachment 138255

The new season is ready to kick off with Newcastle hosting Liverpool at home as their first fixture.

The Matches
View attachment 138242

13/8/2016 BPL St. James' Park 51 598: Newcastle 0-0 Liverpool
A game that's mainly a battle on the field. Newcastle were lackluster in front of goal and Rajkovic saved everything decent that a good Newcastle defense let trough. Man of the match is claimed by Chancel Mbemba who dominated and dictated our defense. Also good debuts by Rajkovic and Zeca.

20/8/2016 BPL Liberty Stadium - 20 750: Swansea 3-3 Newcastle
Alberto Paoloschi (25, 80) B.Gomis (43)..................................................Espinosa (45), Wijnaldum (51), Sansone (83)
Swansea are the better team in the first half for sure with both their strikers finding the net once each. But a late goal right before half time thanks to Javi Espinosa helps spur the lads on. We are better in the second half, and manage to equalizer to 2-2 and then 3-3. Very good game from Brandt and Sansone in particular who both were constant threats on their flanks. Mitrovic had a terrible game and even missed a penalty in the 11th minute.

23/8/2016 COC 2nd Field Mill - 8 530: Mansfield 1-2 Newcastle
Craig Westcarr (73).........................................................................Sansone (12), Brandt (86)
A rather pour display from my lads here. I had to bring on some of the bigger guns in the second half after Westcarr collected the equalizer. Luckily we managed to grab the game winning goal before it was to late thanks to Julian Brandt. I don't care much for this competition this year either as I'd rather have a FA Cup run.

27/8/2016 BPL St. James' Park 51 658: Newcastle 3-0 Aston Villa
Zeca (10), Chancel Mbemba (26), G. Wijnaldum (81)
A brilliant performance and one we need more off. We have to win these types of matches, and today we do just that. Much thanks to Wijnaldum brilliant display as a roaming playmaker -> He really did dictate the game. Sansone also was great from his flank, and combined nicely with Zeca to create 1-0 early in the first half. Good match!

Awards

Player - Young Player - Manager
Sergio Aguero (City) - Callum Chambers (Chelsea) - Frank De Boer (Chelsea)

View attachment 138248View attachment 138247View attachment 138246

Inform Newcastle players
View attachment 138244View attachment 138243
Wijnaldum was massive for our start from challenging Liverpool and Stokes midfield to scoring versus Swansea. Winjaldum was a vital presence in our midfield as he was our "heartbeat". Nicola Sansone on the other hand proved to be a big attacking threat racking up 1 goal and 2 assists in 3 Premier League outings. Both capped things off with their 9,0 rating versus Aston Villa.

Last edited: