Those FIFA cards tho.

Yeah not sure If the stats converter I found on FMscout.com is completely balanced, but I find it too be a cool way to help give some visuals. A lot of work but also at the same time fun for my own amusement as well.

Good story and absolutely love the signing of Zeca he is such a good player. Good luck for the season ahead

Thanks ninjaskill and yes Zeca is looking very well. Never tried him often went for Juan Sanchez Mino for left back. But I wanted to stop relying on the same old and try new players this time around.

September 2016/17: Getting into it
View attachment 138241

The players are settling in and getting back to their normal routines. We have a month with good chances to grab some big points, and maybe even a little W streak?

The Matches

10/9/2016 BPL Britannia Stadium 27 816: Stoke 1-2 Newcastle
Mame Diouf (49)....................................................................Sansone (15), Brandt (64)
It was a very good game from my boys here. We take the lead early on the road which is massive, and our midfield are bossing with Sissoko and Brandt in particular standing out. With the latter claiming man of the match with his game winning goal in the 64th minute after Stoke grabbed the equalizer early in second half. Happy with this win at Britannia Stadium!

17/9/2016 BPL Turf Moor 20 566: Burnley 2-5 Newcastle
Sam Vokes (18), Dominic Solanke (45)............................Mitrovic (21, 26, 40), Vilhena (55), Avidijaj (87)
Absolutely smashing for my lads! Despite Burnley coming off to a decent start, and even going up 1-0. Aleksander Mitrovic had plans to spoil the day with a huge hat-trick! Scoring 3 times to make the score 1-3 to the Magpies at half time. Furthermore despite Burnley grabbing one instant in the second half they never comeback close enough. With Vilhena and Avidajaj adding more to our winning tally. Huge match by Mitrovic!

20/9/2016 COC 3rd Rnd Portman Road 16 490: Ipswich 3-4 Newcastle
Rafal Wolski (22), Gabriel Obertan (41), David McGoldrick (80)....................Vilhena (18, 22), Mitrovic (59), Brandt (78)
I don't know what it is but we always seem to get into thrillers in this competition. And what a thriller this was with Ipswich equalizing twice during the game. Luckily for us Vilhena has a massive game and the rotation trio Trippier, Lucas and Masuaku keep their cool in the back. With this we were in the end able to see Ipswich off. But my word It would have sucked if we lost to former Newcastle player Gabriel Obertan and his Ipswich.

24/9/2016 BPL St. James' Park 27 816: Newcastle 3-0 Derby
Julian Brandt (7), Vilhena (39, 76)
We finally get to play a game at home this month! And when we meet fresh Premier League side Derby we cruise in a dominant 3-0 victory.
Once again Tonny Trindade de Vilhena provides a massive performance clocking in at 9,1! Let's not for get to give credit to our right and left back Janmaat and Zeca who both came up and provided a assist each. Wijnaldum and Sissoko also dominated the center midfield. Good result, Good performance overall a good match!

Awards
Player - Young Player - Manager
Jaime Vardy (Leicester) - Tonny Vilhena (Newcastle) - Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool)
View attachment 138239View attachment 138238View attachment 138237

Inform Newcastle Players
View attachment 138236View attachment 138235

Aleksander Mitrovic having a inform display isn't surprising at all. He was literally the bomb versus Burnley as he collected 3 goals for himself. Moussa Sissoko was good in all BPL matches, and found a highlight performance versus Burnley with 9,0 in rating. Grabbing 8,1 versus both Stoke and Derby.

Table
I looked everywhere but it seems I either forgot to take the screen or somehow lost it. But we gained 9 points on our 5 from last month to a total of 14 points. At the end of September this landed us the 6th spot on the table. Leicester and Chelsea both lost matches and went down on the table with Manchester City now leading the table.

Last edited:
A Geordies FIFA Blog: FIFA 17 Newcastle ratings!
View attachment 138225

Hi, dear readers welcome back! Today I look at the FIFA 17 ratings for my favorite team Newcastle United. Excited to see if Lascelles, Mbemba, Vilhena and Mitrovic have been upgraded! At a quick glance I'm rather happy with what I'm seeing. Anyways let's not beat around the bush anymore. To the goalkeepers!

The Goalkeepers
View attachment 138224View attachment 138223
Not sure what manager Gårdvik was thinking letting our favorite Tim Krul go. But I have to admit Rajkovic looks impressive both so far in the season and his FIFA card is a rather tasty one for such a young goalkeeper. Rob Elliot is just there dear god I hope Rajkovic doesn't get injured.

The Defenders
View attachment 138218View attachment 138222View attachment 138220View attachment 138219View attachment 138217View attachment 138221View attachment 138216View attachment 138215
Who made Adil Rami's card? What the **** he looks insane. Happy to see Janmaat and Mbemba both deservedly so upgraded by 2 overall. And the latter looks like a pure beast. Zeca is so well balanced and this just sparks our high hopes for the Brazilian left back. Trippier is rather uninteresting. And then we got 2 amazing silvers in Lascelles and Masuaku. On loan youngster Lucas seems alright i guess.

The midfielders
View attachment 138210View attachment 138214View attachment 138212View attachment 138207View attachment 138208View attachment 138211View attachment 138213View attachment 138206View attachment 138209View attachment 138205
Yet again Sissoko is handed a ridiculously low rating. New arrivals Sansone and Brandt looks great. Wijnaldum is back with another strong card. Thauvin whos returning from a loan also looks great. Vilhena and Anita are both improved and better. Vilhena looks very good and new signing Espinosa is probably good in real life but unimpressive as a FIFA card. Still shocked that Sissoko is rated the same as Colback. Flamini keeps yet another high rating and I will admit he was a monster last season.

The Attackers
View attachment 138204View attachment 138203View attachment 138202
Cisse looks like a beast silver, and dont worry hes not a RW it's just a bug that will be fixed. Avdijaj the replacement for Ayoze Perez is not the same quality as Ayoze for sure. Both lets give him some time before we judge to much i guess. Aleksander Mitrovic looks ****** amazing tho!

The Formation

View attachment 138199

The formation with our squad is obviously 4231-2. Looks solid doesn't it? Please try my Newcastle lads out and tell me how it goes! Only gotten to play a little myself but very happy with Mitrovic, Vilhena and Mbemba so far!

October 2016/17: Holes in my defense

View attachment 138168

October bring tough matches versus United, Arsenal and Everton. We also face West Ham in the Premier League who could put up quite the fight. We also have COC round 4. But as the tale of the tape is about to reveal we struggled with a leaky defense this month.

The Matches

1/10/2016 BPL ST. James' Park 50 762: Newcastle 4-0 West Ham
Mitrovic (1,27) Vilhena (16), Masuaku (65)
We keep going strong in the Premier League with a massive 4-0 win against the Hammers. Mitrovic is quick of the mark and we are already up 3-0 before the break. Good match form the team all around to be honest. My defense is working, my midfielders were bossing, my striker was scoring. In partiuclar Masuaku, Sissoko and Wijnaldum were all very good with 9,0 match rating with Sissoko taking man of the match.

15/10/2016 BPL Old Trafford 72 895: Manchester United 4-0 Newcastle
Anthony Martial (12, 50), Ander Herrera (25), Memphis Depay (54)
What a sad game for the Magpies. We just never get going and are very early caught by Martial. We contunie to struggle in second half aswell, and this one really is all Manchester United. Concering performance from Lascelles and Sissoko, but everyone struggled so can't fault them too much.

22/10/2016 BPL ST. James' Park 49 806:
Newcastle 2-2 Arsenal
Nicola Sansone (15), Aleksander Mitrovic (78).......................................Alexis Sanchez (8, 25)
We keep going strong in the Premier League with a massive 4-0 win against the Hammers. Mitrovic is quick of the mark and we are already up 3-0 before the break. Good match form the team all around to be honest. My defense is working, my midfielders were bossing, my striker was scoring. In partiuclar Masuaku, Sissoko and Wijnaldum were all very good with 9,0 match rating with Sissoko taking man of the match.

25/10/2016 COC 4th Rnd American Express Community Stadium 29 581: Brighton 2-0 Newcastle
Tomer Hemed (10, 67), Anthony Knockaert sent off (58)
A reserved riddled Newcastle take on the challenge of Brighton in the 4th round of the COC. And we fall short. Not much to say here tho I'm a little disappointed especially considering we were only down 1-0 when they had got the red card, and we didn't get a single goal.

30/10/2016 BPL Goodison Park 40 157: Everton 4-2 Newcastle
Pratto (pen 3), Lukaku (19, 66), Mori (33), kP Boateng sent off (24)...Aleksander Mitrovic (15), Sansone (38)
We comeback twice in the first half after a two quick goals from Everton. Unfortunately this is were my side stop scoring goals, and well Everton didn't. Then there is no surprise that we end up losing. But I can't believe a 10 man Everton from the 24th minute are able to not only go from 1-1 to 2-2 but 4-2! What the **** guys. We just didn't bring it this time. Our defense was absolute shambles and truly let down my team. As the rest was performing.

Awards
Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) - Tonny Vilhena (Newcastle) - Josep Guardiola (City)

View attachment 138086View attachment 138165View attachment 138084

Inform Newcastle Players
View attachment 138164View attachment 138163
Tonny Vilhena gets his second Young Player of the Month award. So it's no surprise that hes a inform player. Joining him on the list is Arthur Masuaku who in Brandt absence found more play time out on the left wing. And he delivered a beautiful match versus West Ham with a goal, and being a constant threat down the left side.
Quite happy with our placement on the current table. Fun to see Vilhena is currently the second highest performer in the Premier League. Manchester City remains in top and Everton are rebounding after a weak September. A big surpise to everyone is Spurs who as the defending champions are way down in 15th!

Last edited:
November 2016/17: Can we flip it?
View attachment 138087
November is a short month before the big one in December. We meet Charlton and Watford at home, and Bournemouth away. We should be able to grab a good amount of points here. The perfect matches to flip our negative form curve from October.
The Matches

5/11/2016 BPL ST. James' Park 45 726:
​Newcastle 3-1 Charlton
F. Thauvin (8), D. Avdijaj (10), P. Buaer own goal (15), Zeca RC (38).......Cauley Woodraw (5)
We take on Charlton at home, and we do the job as we have too beat a side on this level. It opens in the worst way possible by going down after just 5 minutes of play. But Thauvin and Avidjaj sends us up 2-1, and when Patrick Bauer gives a shot a new direction 5 minutes later we are up 3-1 by 15 minutes. The match is basically already over, and we even play with 10 man for over half the match and grind it out for a 3 point home win.

19/11/2016 BPL ST. James' Park 44 670: Newcastle 1-4 Watford
Florian Thauvin (61).....................................................................Troy Deeney (48, 63), K. Honda (52), Arthur Masuaku og (81)
Well this went horrible. Just horrible. The first half close to nothing happens, and Troy Deeney finally breaks the deadlock at 48 minutes and Honda finds 2-0 before Thauvin brings us one back. But then Deeney comes back and crushes all hopes just moments after. We do however score more goals in the match unluckily its on our own goal that Masuaku sends the ball into. A terrible match versus a side we should be beating at home every time.

26/11/2016 BPL Dean Court 13 214: Bournemouth 1-1 Newcastle
Callum Wilson (9).......................................................................Florian Thauvin (61)
Well this went horrible. Just horrible. The first half close to nothing happens, and Troy Deeney finally breaks the deadlock at 48 minutes and Honda finds 2-0 before Thauvin brings us one back. But then Deeney comes back and crushes all hopes just moments after. We do however score more goals in the match unluckily its on our own goal that Masuaku sends the ball into. A terrible match versus a side we should be beating at home everytime.

Awards
Marc Albrighton (Leicester) - Zach Clough (Charlton) - Jose Mourinho (United)

View attachment 138083View attachment 138085View attachment 138082

Inform Newcastle Players
1066571d1468337288-operation-newcastle-florian-thauvin.png
None really stands out as it's a rather disaster of a month. But Florian Thauvin is the one shining light in the darkness. We rather clearly miss having Julian Brandt on the team. And to add insult to injury on the 30th during a training session Predrag Rajkovic got strained knee ligaments during training, and hes out for 5-7 weeks which means he misses out on the December matches entirely. We could be facing a very tough December with this news.

We find ourselves at a 8th place after November. We need to grove if we are too get Europe trough league that's for sure. But it's not that far up to get there. The table can quickly be changed with all the matches coming up in December and January.

Last edited:
December 2016/17: Boxing Days
View attachment 137992

Ah we are getting to that special time of the year. It's getting cold outside, but that doesn't matter because everyone is coming home. To celebrate that special holiday that is Boxing Day.. Erm I mean Christmas. But really tho for my Newcastle it's one of the most hectic months of football. This year we play 6 Premier League matches facing teams like Chelsea, City and a surprisingly struggling Spurs. I foresee a month with ups and downs really.

The Matches

3/12/2016 BPL St. Mary's Stadium 26 728:
Southampton 1-3 Newcastle
Sadio Mane (37) .................................................................................. Janmaat (9), Sissoko (25), Avdijaj (58)
Brilliant start to the month! And it's a deserved win truly as we dominate the Saints. We grab a very early lead and make it double before Saido Mane brings it one back at 2-1. And when the only other goal in the match is ours courtesy of Avdijaj we take a comfortable 3-1 win on the away. Daryl Janmaat has a huge game both scoring and assist once. Sissoko plays well and Thauvin and Vilhena both helps set up goals. Good display!

10/12/2016 BPL St. James' Park 46 452: Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea
Nicola Sansone (12) ..................................................................................
Look at this! We are able too see of Chelsea at home well done lads. It's Nicola Sansone with his wide left partner Zeca that are able to find the only goal in the game. It actually come from a set piece that Zeca swings in from the left flank, and somehow it's the unlikely Sansone who wins the ball. Shout out to Lascelles who was a rock in the defense today. And well also thanks too a Chelsea offense who had a off day.

17/12/2016 BPL Carrow Road 26 540: Norwich 1-0 Newcastle
Luiz Adriano (27) ..................................................................................
What a destructive game we have faced here. Norwich 9 shots, 1 on target and 1 goal sigh. We aren't much better with 6 shots, 2 on target and no goals tho. Just a huge **** show of a game to be honest. My offense really had a bad day. Maybe the caught a bug from the Chelsea offense?

20/12/2016 BPL King Power Stadium 32 312: Leicester 3-2 Newcastle
Bas Dost (20), Jaime Vardy (21, 82) ..................................................................... Adil Rami (2), Brandt (38)
Despite we grab a very early lead with Rami's header off Sansone corner we get hit by a double comeback combo first Dost 1-1, and then close to instantly after Vardy grabs the lead for his Leicester with 2-1. However a returning Julian Brandt is able too equalize before halftime. But Leicester are playing well, and a tiny bit better in fact. Jaime Vardy scores his second late in the game too steal away all 3 points. Tough loss in a game we easily could have drawn or even won.

26/12/2016 BPL St. James' Park 50 828: Newcastle 0-4 Mancester City
............................................................................................. Aguero (10), Otamendi (20), Nasri (23), Zabaleta (62)
Well then... We get absolutely
rocked by a travelling Manchester City who annoyingly converts 4 shots on target into 4 goals. Just my luck that we with 6 on target converts none due to a high performing Jack Butland. Rob Elliot on the other hand had little to show when City actually hit the target I miss Predrag Rajkovic.

3/12/2016 BPL White Hart Lane 36 284: Tottenham 1-2 Newcastle
Toby Alderweireld (28) .......................................................................Aleksandar Mitrovic (2, 84)
Brilliant start to the month that fast got turned to terrible get a uplift in the last match. Luckily Spurs didn't decide to get their season back on track when they faced us at home. Mitrovic scores one very early and one very late too win it. The best thing here was not just winning again, but to see my defense working and defending after having conceded 8 in 3 matches.

Awards
Pablo Zabaleta (City) - Anthony Martial (United) - Jose Mourinho (United)
View attachment 137988View attachment 137987View attachment 137989

Inform Newcastle Players
View attachment 137986View attachment 137985

While Janmaat had the higest performance in my defense. Lascelles played well for the majority of December making him my most trusted defender for this period. Janmaat is close to grabbing a inform, but is denied due to a high performing Pablo Zabeleta. Aleksander Mitrovic has a up and down month, but comes back with a massive display versus Tottenham giving us the lead early and then winning the game late.

A Geordies FIFA Blog: The Newcastle Rumor mill
View attachment 137981View attachment 137980View attachment 137979View attachment 137978
Marco Van Ginkel (Chelsea) - Fernando (Samp) - Vitolo (Juve) - Mbemba (Newcastle)

Waking up to the new year there's 1 thing every football fan realizes in excitement. The Winter Transfer Window is live! Today we take a look on some of the biggest, most needed and accurate rumors regarding Newcastle United. This is the Newcastle Rumor Mill.

Coming In

View attachment 137973 Fernando (24) is currently a Sampdoria player, but according to several reports both in Italy and UK the Brazilian is a wanted man. Furthermore hes reportedly unhappy, and looking to move on. People thinks it's likely he will stay in the Serie A with A.C Milan as the leading candidate. But there has been 1 main club mentioned if hes headed to the UK: Newcastle. Fernando certainly fit the profile of the Newcastle boss.

View attachment 137972 Marco Van Ginkel (24) is another man mentioned in. With Wijnaldum out for the reminder of January. A quick signing of transfer listed Marco Van Ginkel seems likely. There's yet to be much reports on the matter, but it's believed that Chelsea are looking for 5 million euros for the midfielder a very good price.

View attachment 137971 Saido Berahino (23) I was able to have a chat with The Sun reporter Allan Tell who told me that Sadio Berahino could look to resolve his playtime issue by going out on loan. A known fact was that Newcastle was a hot contender for Sadio when he announced his transfer to City.

View attachment 137974

Unknown Brazilian? There's been sightings of Newcastle scouts in the Brazilian Serie A yet again. Having had much success with Zeca it's no wonder that the boss is willing to look in Brazil for another player. With names just being thrown into the hat nothings sure. But I "A Geordie FIFA Blog" hope it's for yet another Santos player this time central defender Lucas Verissimo who regularly plays for the U20 Brazil. Allan Tell chimed in and said it's likely to be a Botofogo player as the scouts were seen on several of their games. He says it could be anyone but mentions experienced goalkeeper Jefferson by name.

View attachment 137969 Vitolo (29) is reported to be unhappy with his playing time at Juventus. Knowing Newcastle's struggles when Julian Brandt was injured. This rumor picked up serious heat when scouts were spotted at the Juventus Stadium! This could be a major bargain!

Also this was tweeted by NBA All-Star Smash Swagah
View attachment 137975
Taking this with major pinches of salt. But oh my what a transfer that would be!

Headed Out?

View attachment 137971 Liam Ridgewell (32) is expected to be headed out having already spent a short loan at Bolton. Many believe that a Championship side is the next in Liam Ridgewell's career. I truly hope this is true.

View attachment 137968 Chancel Mbemba (22) a rumor I hope is not true is Mbemba heading to PSG! Yes interest is thought to be major form the French side. With official bids having made. So far he remains a Newcastle player and I pray it stays that way.

View attachment 137970 Mathieu Flamini (32) has recently been transfer-listed. There's yet to be any real activity here tho.

View attachment 137972Tonny Trindade de Vilhena (22) is reportedly getting massive interest from Serie A and Milan giants A.C Milan and Inter! Please let these rumors die out we have too keep Vilhena! Rumors has it official bids have been denied by Newcastle who the bid was from is unknown, but confirmed that there's yet to be bids from Italy.

Last edited:
The Transfers
View attachment 1066843
Transfers Out:

View attachment 137961 Liam Ridgewell (32) found himself a new home at Peterborough who paid us €210 000,- for the old defender.

Tried to sell off Papa Cisse amd Mathieu Flamini but they both rejected the bidding clubs.

Transfers In:

View attachment 137961 Saido Berahino (23) comes in on a loan from Manchester City out the season. Happy to bring more competition among my offensive options. Will still probably like to start Mitrovic and Avdijaj when ever possible, but don't think Saido Berahino will just sit on the bench.

View attachment 137960 Marco Van Ginkel (24) is bought for €5 000 000,- from fellow Premier League side Chelsea. Marco Van Ginkel never rose to the Chelsea level playing only 1 game from start and 2 off the bench for Chelsea, and none of these in the league. Very happy to bring such a solid midfielder so cheaply. A great midfielder centre playmaker. Will get a great chance to play himself into the team with Wijnaldum out until early-mid February.

View attachment 137959 Luis Henrique (18) is a youngster bought for €9 000 000,- from Brazilian side Botofogo. My scout Peter Beardsley was very impressed with Luis Henrique, and despite never using him myself I decided to give him a go. Know hes a popular player among other FMers so hope he brings it here. A striker trio of Avdijaj, Mitrovic and Luis Henrique is looking good. Tried to sell Cisse but he snubbed the offers coming in.

Last edited:
January 2016/17: FA cup begins!
View attachment 137950

The FA Cup kicks off versus Leeds, and I'm hoping for a good run in the cup. Would be nice to claim a trophy, and because the Premier League title is still quite far from reach it would be nice to take the FA title. In the Premier League we should take quite a lot of points here considering the matches. Going to be fun and see Marco Van Ginkel make his debut, and see if he could impress to compete for a permanent first team spot.

The Matches

3/1/2017 BPL Anfield - 47 960:
Liverpool 1-2 Newcastle
Roberto Firmino (54)...................................................Zeca (60), Lascelles (79)
The match start off as a struggle for position, and is a stalemate for quite a while. But things change after the break when Roberto Firmino finds the first goal. But my defense after defending us like champions take the task of equalizing on their own. Not only do Zeca draw the match, but Lascelles is up on a corner and bangs in 2-1 for Newcastle, and a turn around is complete. Great 3 points!

7/1/2017 FA 3rd Rnd Elland Road - 37 890: Leeds 0-3 Newcastle
............................................................................................Florian Thauvin (35), Brandt (72), Berahino (72)
We face Leeds in the FA Cup quite a cool match up. Also of course a good match up for our side as well. We take our time getting going but we find a goal before the break. And then we wrap it up in the second by increasing our scoreline to 3-0. With on loan solider Berahino showing himself off along our very own super talented Julien Brandt!

14/1/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 45 646:
Newcastle 2-2 Swansea
Adam Maher (42, pen 68)................................................................Nicola Sansone (24), Brandt (54)
Then we take on the Welsh based side Swansea at home. Despite taking the lead first in both halves even we still end up sharing points here. And the only reason Swansea come back a second time is because we concede a penalty. Not happy with that. We could have gotten away with all points here. But I guess with the surprise win over Liverpool I guess it balance itself out.

21/1/2017 BPL Villa Park - 33 333: Aston Villa 2-3 Newcastle
Robert Gucher (21), Scott Sinclair (89).....................................Mitrovic (30), Zeca RC (84), Brandt (89), Trippier (90+4)
What a game this was huh. We go down early but equalize quite soon afterwards. Then the game just goes quiet for a long, long time. Until Zeca picks up his second yellow card to be sent off. And this is at the 84th minute. Then miracles happens. Brandt takes the lead and just after reset Sinclair equalize. But not only that Trippier scores in super late overtime! What a game.

24/1/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 45 646: Newcastle 4-1 Stoke
Aleksander Mitrovic (7, 9, 64), Lascelles (49).......................................Bojan (8)
What more is needed to say here than Aleksander Mitrovic was a hungry beast tonight? Also Lascelles starting to score goals. Having quite the solid season the relatively young lad.

28/1/2017 FA 4th Rnd The Circle - 25 586: Hull 0-2 Newcastle
.......................................................................................Vilhena (81), Thauvin (89)
We get another away game in the FA cup. But Hull City should be a easy game to win. Very happy that we move on to the 5th round.
A potential cup run is alive with this win. Lets keep it going!

31/1/2017 BPL Pride Park - 28 211: Derby 4-6 Newcastle
Jeff Hendrick (3), Marcel Sabitzer (42, 44, 54)....................Brandt (16), Sissoko (34, 45), Sansone (37, 77) Mitrovic (70)
What a game this was jesus christ. Marcel Sabitzer was on a different level today for sure. But while my defense was leaky today, my offense made up for it. Mad game by Sissoko and Sansone who both grab a brace. Brilliant of the team too not give up after Marcel Sabitzer equalized for 4-4.

Awards
Sergio Aguero (City) - Zach Clough (Charlton) - Jose Mourinho (United)
View attachment 137944View attachment 137945View attachment 137946

Inform Newcastle Players
View attachment 137942View attachment 137941
Are there really a surprise who got elected here? Lascelles keeps on being a boss in the defense which is great since Chancel Mbemba was off too the AFCON during this month. Lascelles scores twice and delivers several high level performances too help our good form. And Aleksander Mitrovic grabbed a goal here, and a goal there on top off destroying Stoke! Aleksander Mitrovic also claimed second place in the Player of the Month category.
Well this monster of a month really helped us climb up the table. We were sitting at 8th when the month started, and now we are up at 4th sniffing at the that Champions League qualification placement! But we know this wont be a easy spot to hold down with teams like Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton right behind us waiting for us to slip up. We gotta hope we keep the form up and going.

Last edited:
February 2016/17: Close to a Perfect Record

View attachment 137696

The Winter Transfer window has slammed shut for us in England, and its time to battle out the remainder of the season with our currents squads. I'm very happy with mine and hoping the fine form started in January continues into February. We have a tough home fixture versus United, but two very winnable matches versus West Ham and Burnley in BPL. Also expecting us to advance against HUddersfield in the FA Cup.

The Matches

4/2/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 46 746: West Ham 1-1 Newcastle
Michail Antonio (34).......................................................................Julian Brandt (57)
We have a absolutely beautiful game versus Burnley. We were professional, determined and focused. The three things we needed to execute, and take a comfortable 3-0 home victory versus a weaker side. In fact we had the job done in under 15 minutes. Big lackluster that we don't score more goals considering that. But I'm happy that we didn't pick up a injury, and that we completed the transport of our 3 points without any blimps.

11/2/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 46 746:
Newcastle 3-0 Burnley
Nicola Sansone (5), Aleksandar Mitrovic (9), Vilhena (13).....................................
We have a absolutely beautiful game versus Burnley. We were professional, determined and focused. The three things we needed to execute, and take a comfortable 3-0 home victory versus a weaker side. In fact we had the job done in under 15 minutes. Big lackluster that we don't score more goals considering that. But I'm happy that we didn't pick up a injury, and that we completed the transport of our 3 points without any blimps.

19/2/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 46 746: Huddersfield 0-3 Newcastle
Michail Antonio (34)...........................................................................Nicola Sansone (24) Julian Brandt (39, 89)
Yes lads! We keep the FA cup run dream alive with a solid 3-0 win when travelling. We simply do what we needed too do. Coming up next in the FA Cup is our 4th away draw in a row versus Watford. I hope we can keep winning and maybe get a home fixture for some of that hosting money.

11/2/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 46 746: Newcastle 2-1 Manchester United
Luis Henrique (88, 00+1)................................................................Wayne Rooney (26)
Oh wow what a game! What a steal! Jesus Luis Henrique! Doesn't matter if he never develops anymore. He will always go down in history as the guy that stole 3 points right under United's noses! Huge win for us this. Also a big thanks too Predrag Rajkovic who gets a staggering 7,9 despite not keeping a clean sheet today. Simply just a Brilliant game! We might not have dominated our way forward too 3 points but we got it done.

Awards
James Wilson (Stoke) - Dele Alli (Tottenham) - Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool)
View attachment 137695View attachment 137694View attachment 137693

Inform Newcastle Players
View attachment 137687View attachment 137683

Julian Brandt had a fine February scoring 3 goals and making 1 assist. The young german winger, and with his good form even was selected as runner-up for Young Player of the Month behind Dele Alli. Our Goalkeeper Predrag Rajkovic was in great form this month taking home 2 clean sheets and topping off with a 7.9 performance against Manchester United.

We keep on sitting in the very exciting 4th place. With both teams based in Liverpool just 1 point behind us we can't afford any slack if we want to remain in our seat. Seems like the Premier League will be a battle between two city rivals. The Manchester clubs unless Arsenal step up their chase up game.

March 2016/17: Dirty win
View attachment 137366

The most exciting thing about this month is the FA Cup fixture for sure. As a win would grant us a semi final. Other than that there's two very competitive BPL matches versus Arsenal away and Everton at home. Hoping the good form so far from the new year will carry on.

The Matches

4/3/2017 BPL Emirates Stadium - 59 347:
Arsenal 1-2 Newcastle
Riechedly Bazoer (8)...................................................................Moussa Sissoko (67), Masuaku (90+3)
Well this turned out too be a steal huh. I can't be nothing but ecstatic with this win huh? Very happy with my defense in this game that all play very well from Goalie Rajkovic too Lascelles working like a champion, and Masuaku doing his defensive duties, and coming forward late grabbing the game winning goal.

8/3/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 49 917: Newcastle 2-1 Everton
Julian Brandt (63), Luis Henrique (22)............................................LLukaku (60)
We deserved this win for sure with good a high performing midfield making like difficult for Everton. Wijnaldum played brilliantly, and was the heartbeat off the team. Henrique grabs us the lead and despite Lukaku making it 1-1 quite early in the second half. Julian Brandt was able to get us ahead just 3 minutes later.

11/3/2017 FA 6th Rnd Vicarage Road - 22 077: Watford 1-4 Newcaslte
Troy Deeney (14)................................................................................Nicola Sansone (12), Brandt (30, 56), Sissoko (33)
The battle to reach semifinal is here. The winner will go on too meet Liverpool in the Semis. And that turns out to be us by a mile.
We destroy Watford with our wingers performing on a high level. Our defense is also on point and with that we never looked like losing. Good win.

18/3/2017 BPL THe Valley - 16 010: Charlton 3-3 Newcastle
Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (7), Clough (40), Bauer (76)................N. Sansone (17), Henrique (44), Vilhena (81)
Well then here comes the spanner in the works. We only manage to grab a point versus a relegation riddled Charlton too add insult too injury we actully never have the lead once in this game. Not happy with this result we should have taken the 3 points, and created a little gap down too the Liverpool based clubs.

Awards
Romelu Lukaku (Everton) - Jordan Rossiter (Watford) - Jose Mourinho (United)
View attachment 137361View attachment 137362View attachment 137363

Inform Newcastle Players
View attachment 137354View attachment 137353

Georgino Wijnaldum was on fire this month alongside Moussa Sissoko. Our two central midfielders had control in every game this month, and infact they claimed 2nd and 3rd on Player of the Month reward being only beaten by Everton striker Romelu Lukaku. Georgino Wijnaldum gets a new inform for his man of the match 9.0 rating display versus Everton.

Very happy with our placement in the BPL. Sitting at 4th in what looks like a somewhat defend able situation to be in. The win versus Everton was massive to keep us up here. A draw versus Charlton was weak as another 2 points would have created a little gap down too Everton and Liverpool. But I think this is doable.

April 2016/17: Season end is coming
View attachment 137320

The most exciting thing about this month is the FA Cup fixture for sure. As a win would grant us a semi final. Other than that there's two very competitive BPL matches versus Arsenal away and Everton at home. Hoping the good form so far from the new year will carry on.

The Matches

1/4/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 42 474: Newcastle 2-3 Bournemouth
Nicola Sansone (58), Donis Avdijaj (90+1)........................................LC. Wilson (8, 28), J. Wilson (25)
We just got destroyed by Wilson dropping that hat-trick! Oh wait never mind it's okay it was two Wilsons on top for Bournemouth. But on a serious note this result is not a good one we should do much better in these types of games. Admittedly our defense struggled and our offense didn't out score theirs so. It happens.

10/4/2017 BPL Vicarage Road - 19 712: Watford 3-3 Newcastle
N. Amrabat (27), M. Suarez (30) + sent off (88), Holebas................Vilhena (29), Brandt (45+2), Mitrovic (58)
The bad results keeps on coming, and we are allowing Everton and Liverpool back into the battle for the Champions League spot. This is not what we need right now! Come on guys spur on! Let's close this season out with a 4th place. Pick it up!

15/4/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 38 584: Newcastle 2-1 Southampton
Arthur Masuaku (86, 90+1).............................................................LSadio Mane (89)
What a weird game this was. Nothing really happens for the majority, but then the match just pays off as in entertainment point of view. Substitute grabs us the lead twice in the last 5 minutes of the match! First we go up 1-0 before rapid Southampton attacker Sadio Mane makes it even. But then on what was rather a lucky moment in football Masuaku pushes in the box, and is there for a rebound and scores 2-1! We are back on winning track lads!

19/4/2017 BPL Stamford Bridge - 33 582: Chelsea 1-2 Newcastle
John Terry (6).-..........................................................-..............J. Lascelles (20), Sissoko (71)
I'm very happy with this one! Despite Chelsea stunning us with a very early goal off a corner that Terry smashes in the first post. We stay focused and play our game, and bring it even before the break by scoring off a corner ourselves. Sissoko is the man to find the match only next goal, and it's not a own goal meaning we just took 3 points at Stamford Bridge!

22/4/2017 FA Cup Semi-Final Wembley - 90 000: Newcastle 1-2 Liverpool
Moussa Sissoko (81).......................................................................Carlos Bacca (47), Coutinho (113)
And the dream is over! We won't win any thropies this season as we just couldn't find a way to score more goals on the visiting Liverpool. At least we made it onto one game at Wembley. Can't say anything else than this was a rather dissapointing end to a good cup run. Now we need the league to get a Europe spot.

30/4/2017 BPL St. James' Park - 38 360: Newcastle 2-1 Norwich
Nicola Sansone (14), Chancel Mbemba (34)..........................................Matt Jarvis (45)
We then to end the month take on Norwich at home. Everything happens in the first half this game. We grab a goal off a cross that finds Sansone sliding it in at the back post, and then we grab a second after Sansone corner kick finds Mbemba. Other than that this game is rather boring with mistakes, possession and positional wars. But we still took 3 points!

Awards
Andriy Yarmolenko (United) - Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Bournemouth - Eddie Howe (Bournemouth)
View attachment 137329View attachment 137331View attachment 137332

Inform Newcastle Players
View attachment 137326View attachment 137327

No surprise here that master rogue Arthur Masuaku gets a new Inform after his steal versus Southampton. Masuaku also was good in his other appearances in the game as well. Another big performer this month was Jamaal Lascelles and Tonny Vilhena. The latter was the most impressive, and capped his run off with a man of the match 9.0 rating display in the 2-1 away win versus Chelsea.

Well then from being scared that we would throw away our hard earned 4th spot that grants Champions League qualification. We got 5 points on Everton who is the closest and 8 on Liverpool in 6th. With 3 matches too go I feel confident that we will hold on this spot. Looking forward too see what riches a potential CL campaign can bring in. Also of course what type of caliber player we could start attracting.

Last edited:
May 2016/17: We did it!
View attachment 135811

While long over due the last report of the season is finally here. And we have the 3 last matches of the season. For us the question mainly is will we take 3rd or 4th. Other interesting topics are: Who will be crowned champions of the Manchester teams? What team from Liverpool will take the Europa League spot? And on the other end of the table who will go down Charlton or West Ham?
A great game by my lads! Much of the win goes to the credit of Chancel Mbemba who had a brilliant match ending it by taking the man of the match with 9.0 rating. In general our defense was on point with Jamaat also taking a high rating at 8.1 much thanks too a assist as well. And with our offense doing just enough we take the good tasting W. Credit too Wijnaldum who was on point and dictated the tempo in the midfield.

We head to Manchester to play against one of the teams in the battle to win the title, and we lose to a steal. I mean really Sterling at 90+3 claimed City the win. I mean yeah we didn't play better than City, but we got a head and kept City at bay until overtime. We were so close to get a point instead we take a loss. Nothing to say on Raheem Sterlings performance we had no answers for him. Overall a day were everyone on the team was average.

Then our last game of the season against last years champion nonetheless. But they have struggled this season, and we are even favorites heading into the game. The game was a good one with our defense doing good work at the back, and our wingers stealing the show at the front. Wijnaldum was literally the heartbeat in our team much thanks too Sissoko working very hard too boss the Spurs midfield.

End Table

View attachment 135799View attachment 135797

Manchester United takes the title ahead of city rival: City. We take a brilliant 3rd place in front of Arsenal. What e season we had with only winners Manchester United scoring more goals than us! We did however let plenty in compared to the other top teams. And for the Liverpool teams ended with Everton pulling the longest straw for the Europa League spot. Other were on the table West Ham survived ahead of Charlton. This marks the end of a great season of The Magpies, and with Europa for the next season we are facing a tougher challenge than ever.

Seasonal Awards

Player of the Year
View attachment 135806

Young Player of the Year
View attachment 135805

Footballer of the Year
View attachment 135803

Top Goalscorer
View attachment 135804

Golden Glove
View attachment 135802

Manager of the Year
View attachment 135801

Team of the Year
View attachment 135800

Around the World
View attachment 135796View attachment 135795
View attachment 135794View attachment 135793

Great job on coming 3rd! I had a go with Newcastle on FM15 as Alan Shearer being the manager and absolutely loved managing them. Really excited to see how you'll get on in the Champions League :)

Well I don't have high hopes for the Champions League (We seeded as a 4th team). Key is just taking the points we can to build up our coefficients for future adventures.

Newcastle 2016/17 review:

Newcastle finished the season with a very strong 3rd place in the BPL. While the Capital Once Cup was one to forget after going out in the 4th round too Championship side Brighton. The FA Cup however was more cherish with the team reaching 1 game at Wembley. Facing off in the semifinal with BPL colluages Liverpol losing out on a potenial final, with just a 1-2 loss on overtime after Coutinho found the winner.

More in depth the Premier League started slow with two draws finally finding a 3-0 victory at home versus Aston Villa who would end up dead last at full season. The Magpies built on this lead taking another 4 victories before hitting the brick wall that was to be league champions Manchester United at Old Trafford. Right after was a well fought draw against London side Arsenal. Then came a difficult period for Newcastle losing first away for Everton, then after what looked like rebound with a 3-1 win lose a staggering 1-4 at home versus Watford. Things didn't get better when 3 games after Newcastle would go on a 3 loss spree facing Norwich, Leicester and Manchester City. But the year would end on a happy note by picking up a solid 2-1 away win versus last years champion Tottenham.

The success of this season was defiantly built on this win as the team would go on a massive form not losing a single match before meeting Bournemouth at home in the 1 of April. This run of form included impressive wins over Manchester United, Arsenal and Everton who all came in a row. As well a ridiculous 6-4 win versus Derby. After picking themselves off after the loss to Bournemouth Newcastle would go on too only lose 1 more match during the season to Manchester City. Giving Newcastle a impressive game record of 22-8-8 netting 74 points.

Newcastle Team of the Season
View attachment 135762

View attachment 135760
In goal we find serbian Predrag Rajkovic who despite his young age held his own. He did miss 7 matches in the BPL due to Strained knee ligaments but came right back into the XI upon return. Finishes off with a 6.97 season average rating. Very happy with this mans performances and I'm looking forward for him to become a club legend!

View attachment 135759
In the defense we find Daryl Janmaat on the right back and deserved at that. The dutch had yet another quality season and was great in the defense and a weapon supporting the attack with 10 assists! He netted a 7.24 average rating season wide.

View attachment 135761
Jamaal Lascelles the young English defender had a phenomenal season, and impressed so much he in fact was selected for the BPL team of the year. Ticking in at a 7.43 season wide rating much impressed. But what will the future hold for Jamaal? While a stellar season the sad truth is on Football Manager hes far from one of the best defenders out there. But I will admit i'm very happy with his efforts and he will always have a home here.

View attachment 135758
The African beast is next. Chancel Mbemba had yet another great season, and i'm sure I will head into another summer window fending off suitors for this man. Personally I wish to hold on Chancel, and keep building my team around him, Mitrovic and Wijnaldum as the original Newcastle players. He went 7.29 in seasonal rating.

View attachment 135757
Maybe a upset on the left back choice as Zeca also had a good season. But can't fault the fans for selecting Arthur Masuaku who had key goals this season. Masuaku was used both as a left back and a left winger always pulling trough regardless of were he was deployed. I'm very pleased with this player who handled the upgrade from Greece top flight to the BPL without a hitch. 7.20 season wide rating a impressive debut season from the Frenchman.

View attachment 135756
Georgino Wijnaldum had yet another quality season and I must admit I was surprised he wasn't on the BPL team of the year. Coming in with a huge 7.72 season wide rating no one can say he wasn't anything but class. He was the heartbeat of the team roaming around and passing the ball. He even found himself twice on the score cheat and 7 times made the assist. If there was a record for the assist of the assist I wouldn't be surprised if it was double digits. A great player who has been a pleasure to use on FM again. I think last time I used him was way back on FM 12.

View attachment 135753
Now this comes off as a surprise to me. Because the fans decided to put Sissoko up as the right winger to allow Javi Espinosa into the team of the year. Despite Sansone out performing Espinosa, and Sissoko playing next to Wijnaldum. Maybe clouded by his great cup features truth is Javi struggled during BPL. A right steal to get a spot on this team over Nicola Sansone. Anyways Javi got himself 24 matches with 7.04 rating season wide. But if only the BPL he had a 6.83 season wide rating. Maybe he just need some more time before finding consistency?

View attachment 135750
While theres no doubt this man should be on the team. It was weird to see him as the right winger. Becuase I depoly him as a central box-to-box midfielder. Anyways Moussa Sissoko had a stellar season and was another one that could have made the BPL team of the year with his 7.75 season wide rating. Sissoko did it all really scored goals, made assists, worked home, contributed in the setup faces you name it.

View attachment 135748
Actually started the season on the bench as Javi Espinosa was given faith. But ever since Tonny Trindade de Vilhena got the chance he kept Javi Espinosa off the starting board. Vilhena had a great season and was without a doubt a Young Player of the Season candidate. Anways a great season with 10 goals and 9 assist from the dutch tallying 7.53 season wide.

View attachment 135747
While never having that super smash performance he was without doubt the most stable performer on the team. Julian Brandt was always a threat on the field, and might have made the best debut season of anyone I have signed so far. The German had a massive 17 goals and 11 assist season wide with 10 of the goals and assist being the BPL itself. Season wide he takes home a whopping 7.55 rating that made him one of the hot candidates for Young player of year award losing out to Depay. But Brandt is still only 21 years old so there is still time to take that award.

View attachment 135746
There could be no one else to finish of this starting eleven other than the big man Aleksandar Mitrovic. While not giving the most impressive overall average rating no one can take away his monstrous performances this season. From scoring a hat trick away versus Burnley too scoring a brace versus Spurs that would launch our amazing new year form. Mitrovic would go on to find 17 goals in the league and one more in a cup. He also was the layup man for 5 more goals taking home a 7.25 season wide rating. Impressive stuff by the young Serbian!

While not on the team I would like to take a quick mention off Nicola Sansone who in my opinion got robbed with his 7.27 season wide rating, and not only that he played in 40 matches more than any other player.

Also credits too Zeca who was my first selection as the left back coming in at 7.14 over 32 matches in his debut season. Also thanks to Adil Rami who did exactly what i wanted helping giving Mbemba and Lascelles matching with his 17 matches and 7.22 season wide rating. Also hats off to loan returnee Florian Thauvin who never complained despite both Brandt and Sansone being starters ahead of him. And on top of that Masuaku even selected sometimes over Thauvin when the Left Wing was open. BUT with some injures and a long season Thauvin even racked up 30 games total with 7.15 rating. A great player to have backing up my first team choices.

And for the stats sticklers out there:

View attachment 135745

Season 17/18: Objectives with Budget + Behind the scenes
View attachment 135446

The new objective this season is what we should manage in the Champions League. I really didn't want to make any promises as I'm happy if we just do ourselves justice in the group stage. Anything beyond that is just a bonus really. Looking forward too the Champions League revenue, the increase in reputation we will get and general exposure. Will be great too get some Champions Leauge experience in my squad who lacks that quite a bit.

Back home my goal for the Premier League is to try and defend our last season by doing a repeat. Getting Champions League football trough the league yet again is a good and fair goal. We have a good squad and with a good transfer window there is no reason we shouldn't be able to do just that. I have yet to take any trophies in my two years so really going on a cup run and taking the Capital One Cup gold would be a nice little thing to do. And with a squad growing ever larger due to Champions League football this is the best season for a domestic cup run. We were in the semifinals of the FA Cup last season but with the addition of Champions League I think the Capital One Cup is more realistic. But of course maybe we could do another good FA Cup run, and I would welcome it with open arms. As I really would like to get a trophy real soon.

As you can see we didn't get much money too play around with however this is much because we already spent spent €20.000.000,- so considering that this isn't the worst budget while still not a huge one. We do however have a huge wage budget versus how much we are spending on wages so we could always just re balance the budget too help sign a player. In general i'm very happy with my economics so far, and I hope this will allow me too start signing some higher caliber players.

Closer look on finances

View attachment 135445
As you can see here we have had two stellar season economically. We have run very healthy, and with our rise in reputation and sporting results we need to capitalize soon on our benefits. I have already asked for the improving of our Youth Facilities as I have always believed in the long run it's invaluable. In addition our first team facilities will also be upgraded but not before 12/10/2018. I have also been granted allowance to create a bigger coaching staff. I know that I haven't shared much when it comes too the "behind the scenes" of the club. But here is a quick screen of my overall coaching stars.
The staff is mainly from England with Ian Cahtro my assistant manager being Scottish and German goalkeeper coach Walter Junghans + a trio of Italians. Also a fun thing is that my players are being shown how to shoot by the legend Paul Scholes. Naturally I also have a scouting team they consist of 10 men currently with their nations being anything from Italian to Finnish with a 4 core English members including Paul Mitchell as Chief Scout. Paul Mitchell has been given free will to run the scouting team as he wishes. I also future a 5 man medical team helping to make sure my squad stay as fit as possible, and clear from injures. The team is lead by English Derek Wright and the other members are one fellow countryman and 3 Italians.

A Geordies FIFA Blog: The Newcastle Rumor mill
View attachment 135431View attachment 135430View attachment 135429View attachment 135428
Hakan Cahlanoglu (Leverkusen) - Xerdian Shaqiri (Stoke) - Andy Carroll (West Ham) - Daryl Janmaat (Newcastle)
It's that special time of the year again. When you either claw at every rumor or shake nervously sweating, because every other minute a new headline of about a favorite player is heading out of the team you love. It's summer time or more important it's the silly season lads! Time to get funky as I share and review some of the hottest rumors about my beloved Newcastle both players going in and out. We will start with the goodies being rumored in before we go to the haunting rumors about out.

View attachment 135439 Hakan Calhanoglu (23) the young Turkish advanced midfielder would be a perfect addition to the squad. This rumor is being run heavily by Sky Sports and German newspaper major Die Welt. Based on Newcastle scouts spotted in Germany and in addition having had good experience buying from Leverkusen (Julian Brandt). Myself hope this is true but I struggle too see the finical aspect as I doubt Leverkusen would let him go for anything but a major bid.

View attachment 135438 Lucas (21) the french loanee from last season could be made permanent this year. Lucas was quite solid in his matches last season, and with his age could become a stellar defender. No fee is yet to be public. However The Toon Army hopes this one is real, and it's get better when big man Allan Tell made this tweet.
View attachment 135437 Xherdan Shaqiri (25) the Swiss international is on the move following Stoke relegation to the Championship. Offers for the Swiss is hot but several medias including Sky Sports, theguardian and Swiss Blick tells the story about how Xherdan Shaqiri would like to stay in England making Newcastle and Southampton the leading candidates with abroad teams like Sevilla and Lazio heavily interested as well. Rumors has it that offers from several of the mentioned have been fired at around €20.000.000,-. As a die hard Magpies fan I would love too see the brilliant Shaqiri arrive! 10/10 transfer if it was to happen.

View attachment 135437 Granit Xhaka (24) is officially unwanted at Arsenal. The Swiss international never really found himself succeeding at Arsenal, and after a very tough second season with the Gunners is on the move. Many are fueling on the Shaqiri transfer by claiming that Newcastle would like to unite them both at St. James' Park come August. This seems like a very plausible transfer as the fee is believed to be somewhere around €5.000.000,-

View attachment 135436 Andy Carroll (28) could be returning home! He might be called a waste of money but he was good for us. I'm ecstatic over these rumors! Hopefully he will be at a acceptable price. He would be welcomed back as a long lost friend. My anticipation of this transfer is not helped by Allan Tell tweeting about it!

View attachment 135432 Hirving Lozano (21) the young little Mexican superstar could be headed to the Premier Leauge. While official statements are quiet so far several outlets in Mexico is reporting that Lozano never renewed his contract, and only out of respect too Pachua didn't publicly disclose that he already had accepted a pre-contract too the BPL. Reports are suggesting that Newcastle and Southampton are likely options with both teams looking for wide players however with both of those clubs looking at Shaqiri I think Everton or Watford are more likely options for Lozano.

View attachment 135435 Zeca (23) despite only having arrived to Europe one season ago the Italian press is going crazy with rumors that the two Milano clubs A.C Milan and Inter Milan are in a bidding war over the Brazilian left back. Personally I hope this is not true because Zeca is a great player that we should keep. Numbers started at the low €20 millions but are now getting into reports as high as 26 and 27 millions.

View attachment 135438 Adil Rami (31) with Lucas heavily reported in on a permanent deal. It's only seems likely that Adil Rami would move out. Rumor has it that Rami has said himself open to a Ligue 1 return with several clubs reported interested in his service. While none seem to stand out yet due too a move likely being held up by the Lucas move.

View attachment 135434 Chancel Mbemba (22) we can't go a transfer window without this man being linked somewhere. With teams like PSG and Napoli circling the great defender the Magpies fans head into a haunting future. Some light is that Newcastle is believed to have declined all official offers so far. With sums in the lower €20 million being suggested by l'equipe. The player himself released this tweet.

View attachment 135438 Florian Thauvin (24) interest is reported to be vast with even Southampton marking Thauvin as a potential target with their chase for wingers that has not been hidden. Many report there is loads of out side interest as well with Bolonga cruising forward as a favorite to sign. Some reports even include Real Madrid. Personally I feel a transfer out for Thauvin is imminent, and just a part to fund Shaqiri move.

View attachment 135433 Daryl Janmaat (28) is another Newcastle player rumors always swirl around. It's known that Janmaat has before asked for a transfer out. But he has remained so far and we hope this is the case again. Latest news report that Chelsea is showing minor interest. With Napoli having made a official bid according to Tuttosport with La Gazzetta dello Sport going as far reporting a medical is setup for Janmaat.

Really love your layout on this mate, interested to see how you'll do this season :)

The Transfers
View attachment 1069615
View attachment 135427

There's been a busy summer for football teams looking to bolster their squads, and keep on their gems. Today on the 12th segment we here at Sky Sports take a full look on Premier League side Newcastle and review their transfer window. The questions of who went in and out will be answered shortly.

Transfer Out

View attachment 135426
View attachment 135425
View attachment 135422 Papiss Cissé (32) leaves Newcastle United to join up with Birmingham in the Sky Bet Championship. The experienced striker had become excess too squad requirements when Luis Henrique in Winter transferred in. Leaves for a small cozy sum of €42.000,- Overall a expected sell.

View attachment 135421 Adil Rami (31) is finished at St. James' Park and is off home to France signing for outfit AS Saint-Etienne. The experienced strong centre-back leaves for a total sum of €4.000.000,- marking the 4 transfer for €4 million euros for 4 years in a row. With defenders coming in this was a logical move for Newcastle.

View attachment 135420 Zeca (23) has signed for Italian giants A.C Milan for a grand total fee of €32.000.000,-. This transfer doesn't come as a shock and while it sting too lose a class left back the money allowed us too do some good deals. Simply just good business for Newcastle.

View attachment 135419 Javi Espinosa (24) despite being on the fans team of the season Javi moves on. He heads for Serie A were he will be playing under the kits of Perugia. Newcastle are pleased to announce they recouped on his transfer at 8.500.000,-. Maybe should have been given another season, but with a star coming makes his departure acceptable.

View attachment 135418 Rolando Aarons (21) goes on a loan to Sky Bet Championship side Cardiff. Standard development loan.

Mathieu Flamini, Gael Birgirmina, Brendan Pearson, Liam Gibson and Haris Vuckic have all been shown the door after their contract expired. I wish to thank Mathieu Flamini for his 1 starter season were he was massive in a pit bull defensive midfielder role with 7.20 rating over 27(1) games.

View attachment 135417 Hirving Lozano (21) comes in on a free transfer after his contract with Pachua expired. Lozano will be on 3 millon euros a season until 2021. By then I hope to have given this man a new contract as he looks to become a world class player. Good pickup for free without a doubt as worst case if he doesn't want to sign a new deal in the future. We will be able to offload him for huge profits.

View attachment 135421 Lucas (21) comes in for €20.000.000,- a quite big sum for a defender for a team of our stature and finical power. But there is no doubt Lucas has the potential to become a titan of a defender. Quite a good transfer price might feel a bit stiff, but considering this player easily could have 10-12 years in him the fee is warranted.

View attachment 135418 Fraser Forster (29) comes in for €700 000,- a attractive fee for a quality goalkeeper who will be operating as Rajkovic number two. The main reason for this signing was I have two season in a row had injury on my first team goalkeeper and therefore I wanted to get a good backup Forster fits that + he counts as a player trained at club. Smart move.

View attachment 135418 Ryan Shawcross (29) comes in for €4.200.000,- from relegated side Stoke. Shawcross is a FM favorite for many and I couldn't pass up on this chance to sign a quality English defender like Ryan. We are now bolstering quite a good defense. Could be the bargain of the season really.

View attachment 135416 Alex Brandt (18) a young Swedish talent that comes in for a fee of €2.300.000 paid too Malmo FF. Goes immediate on loan to Spanish LIGA BBVA side Rayo. Nothing specific to comment here just looking out for Newcastle in the long run.

View attachment 135420 Jorge (21) is signed for €22.500.000,- from Flamengo. When I signed Zeca I originally wanted Jorge but I too soon realized he would cost too much. So when Milan came along and offered to finance a move for Jorge with a extra €10.000.000,- on top I moved quickly. Expensive but a great deal considering the money we get for Zeca as we probably got a slightly better player in.

View attachment 135418 Josef Wallace (18) picked up from Leeds for €2.100.000,- as I am struggling with homegrown and trained at club players I wanted too pickup a young English talent. I fell on Josef Wallace who is a right back. He shows promise and has a nice mental package for someone his age. Also capped at U19 levels for England. Good move for the future.

View attachment 135415 Mario Götze (25) Yes you read that right! The man who decided the 2014 World Cup has just signed for Newcastle! Having had a tough time finding play time at Bayern he forced his way out, and when Bayern had set a simple asking price of just €7.000.000,- I had a go. His wages are high but Götze marks a important shift in Newcastle stature as a club. I look forward to what the German can achieve under my helm as I'm dreaming about his Dortmund days.

Last edited: