Orange Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo Urmmm.....

2 words....NO WAY.... lol.

Lee, id like to be considered for a red name? Id like to point out I have made a few high quality posts and help with the forum.
Here is what makes me think so:

• The link thread, which combines a lot of useful threads into one easy to find sticky.
  • The Premier League thread.
  • The Liverpool thread
  • The Everton thread
  • The story help and advice thread.
  • Been running KotW since October.
Also i give feedback to several noobs in the Story thread to help them improve when I can. If this doesnt merit a colour change I understand.

for all the supposed mature posters there was a lot of ******** and trolling going on here :p

Green rock the ****! Well done to those with cool new colours to their names, you have been chosen!

Its actually for the saddest members of the forum, its so everyone can ask them why they have different colours so that it makes them feel loved and popular...

2 words....NO WAY.... lol.

Lee, id like to be considered for a red name? Id like to point out I have made a few high quality posts and help with the forum.
Here is what makes me think so:
  • The link thread, which combines a lot of useful threads into one easy to find sticky.
  • The Premier League thread.
  • The Liverpool thread
  • The Everton thread
  • The story help and advice thread.
  • Been running KotW since October.
Also i give feedback to several noobs in the Story thread to help them improve when I can. If this doesnt merit a colour change I understand.

It doesn't really work like that.

And, besides, if you aren't a magical and mysterious 'red-name' by now, you probably won't be any-time soon. Like Lee said "just continue being the awesome person you are and we'll see."

Also, kids; don't forget that green-name > red-name. If a red-name sends you a message asking you to send him money through PayPal, report it.. If a green-name does it, you will comply. :)

Think we should just leave it there really..

Last edited:
Also, to those with red names, what was given can also be taken away, so keep the nonsense to a minimum

I think we have given fake power to a bunch of noobs :p lets hope they dont abuse it!

Green names>any other colour! correct

Green Names = Mods (Mike is red cause he is the token black guy and can do what he wants)
Red Names = Decent members with decent contributions!

there is no relation between the new colour names and mod status!

Red members have no power.

Thankfully.

The red names are simply a way of identifying members that the staff feel have contributed to the site with high quality content and/or sensible informed discussion. Members, particularly new ones, are more likely to pay attention to their posts thanks to the different colour, and judging by this thread, many of you have noticed.

We have given them the option to change their name colour if they wish (i notice Billy is trying to blend in with the masses, he's one covert mother ******) and also given them access to a private area of the forum normally only reserved for staff, where they can join us in sensible spam/troll free discussion.

We are not necessarily finished with deciding who gets a red name yet, and if we identify members in future we can always add to this group, asking to be chosen or moaning about not being chosen aren't the best ways to get chosen, if being chosen can be seen as that big a deal anyway - many forums/member torrent sites have numerous user classes.

Just to be clear. Red names are not staff members and probably never will be.

I think this thread has run its course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.