Orange Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of- I leave the computer for a couple hours and this happens.

I expect them to be purple when I wake up plz

they have their souls back....
though they're now the devil... all of them! (especially GC)

As an Everton fan this will be the ONLY time I'll ever be seen in red lol

The Red names are simply a few trusted members who have a tendency to make high quality contributions to discussions/contests/helping newbies/etc.. They gain no benefits or perks from the change but they do have the pleasure of having all of their future posts scrutinized by the masses who wonder what's so special about them. Also, thankfully it has nothing to do with them becoming Moderators in the future.

It's not an exhaustive or definitive list so don't be upset if you're still just a common white-name.

------------

Don't have a red name?
Oh well.

Want to get a red name?
Just continue being the awesome person you are and we'll see.

That was a let down, I am outraged!
Oh well.

And coloured people complain about white separatism. You leave us with no choice.

Last edited:
The Red names are simply a few trusted members who have a tendency to make high quality contributions to discussions/contests/helping newbies/etc.. They gain no benefits or perks from the change but they do have the pleasure of having all of their future posts scrutinized by the masses who wonder what's so special about them. Also, thankfully it has nothing to do with them becoming Moderators in the future.

Ok that explains a lot...but one question. Why has Godcubed got one? :p

Cheers for clearing the subject up :)

It's not an exhaustive or definitive list so don't be upset if you're still just a common white-name.

------------

Don't have a red name?
Oh well.

Want to get a red name?
Just continue being the awesome person you are and we'll see.

That was a let down, I am outraged!
Oh well.

Soooo Urmmm.....

I proposed the idea so that mature members who are willing to discuss & debate rather than troll or argue can talk away freely. If you are looking to gain access for a different colour to your name then you are barking up the wrong tree.

If you were all mature enough to have a sensible and grown up discussion, a private section wouldn’t be needed in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.