Oscar Cardozo star star star

tikka1968

Reaction score
Playing as West Ham and Nani found di maria and cardoza at benfica managed to sign both on loan (west ham board only gave me 1million pah) and cardoza scored 11 goals in 17 games so I off loaded bellamy to man city and paid 6.75million for cardoza he responded by scoring 17 in 17 including 4 against the tottenscum can be bought for 4.5 at the start but that was not an option for me also bought di maria after selling behrami fo 20 million to man city again goota love those arabs

Tikka

yeh he is amazing ;)
i am ac milan and signed him for 6.5 million and he is currently top goal scorer in the league with 17 in 23 matches :D

NO AFFENCE, ITS CARDOZO:( JUST MINI SPELLING MISTAKE MATE:) AND UR RIGHT, I LOVE THE FRICKEN ARABS!

im fulham and i got cardozo and kikin fonsesca...they are amazing for me!!!

oh if your picking up spelling mate, please for the love of god spell Offence right

barca, i never spell my words correctly...:) im stupid so dont yell at me...spelling of CARDOZO is more important then the spelling of OFFENCE.

who gives a f$%k about the spelling its the goals goals goals that he scores a genuine godlike player at a cheapish price
ps dont buy jimmy briand he is a pale shadow of his former fm glories

who gives a f$%k about the spelling its the goals goals goals that he scores a genuine godlike player at a cheapish price
ps dont buy jimmy briand he is a pale shadow of his former fm glories

gotta agree wif tat one :p

augerro is a brilliant striker but rooney is so good in the game im 15 games in and rooney has 14 league goals and scored 9 for rooney in 4 games in the world cup qualifiers has any signed rooney or he is one of those strikers that never leave

Would Cardozo be worth the money? My best scout rated him as a decent signing for Man Utd and said he would be the 5th best striker in the squad! I find that off-putting especially as Berbatov has been awful and the scout rated him as better than Cardozo!

eh cordozo has been worth it for me at the moment :) i could only get him on loan though for a season but ill sign him on a perm deal soon, i was losing against west brom with man city :)S) then i scored 3 in the last 6 minutes and cordozo got 2 of them :)

I bought him for my Man City side to play as a target man should Huntelaar get injured but he has been poor for me, 8 games no goals, was going to sell him but maybe I should give him 1 more season and his stats are amazin!

well im on my 3rd match in a row with him in the middle of playing and he has now scored 4 in 3!!! im so happy i signed him :p

Edit: i concur 6 in 3 now :D

Last edited: