Oscar Cardozo star star star

i think he is over-rated i signed him once for liverpool even though my scout said he wouldnt be a worthwhile signing but i gave him a try,he scored 4 in 35 games offloaded him to tottenham end of first season for £16 million couldnt wait to see the back of him

cardozo is awesome, but depends if he has a good run, i have pavel pogrebynak and vela playing off him. also Casabeonto.....''concure'' is spelt concur

seems like this is a spelling class now...... make spell check ur friend ppl

anyhow i'm new here and loving the site...lots of help....i am managing Arsenal and in the start of my second season and i got Cardoza at the August Transfer window before the start of the first season...... at first he started out poorly....like 1 goal in 9 appearances which saw him get relegated to the reseves and was considering selling him .....HOWEVER i was in a injury crisis and low and behold....he starts score crazy goals he finished the season with about 37 appearances and 21 goals in all competition! ...

just signed him for Newcastle, his debut = 2-0 over manchester united, first game of the season. He bagged both the goals (H)

you can't buy a player just because people tell you he's good... he has to fit in your team....
Actually i have used him both ways: in fm9 he was my solitary striker... best scorer every season... even when he was 31 years old and the guy on the bench was called Benzema...Now in fm10 i use him with another forward next to him, put him has a target man, and... 40 goals per season seems nice....
i'm in the midle of the 2nd season and he's not doing so good... only ha 19 goals in 28 games.....

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I think Cardozo is actually better in this version. The tecnical stats are more or less the same, maybe less in penalty's and stuff but he gets it with time, only this time he has better tecnique and feint, also he is a litle bit faster, wich makes him more versatile, at least it should....