Love how there seems to be at least 8 goals in every game you play then there's suddenly a 0-0 against Ross County...

Well... at least you thumped Celtic? That'll keep the 'Gers fans happy.

What a result against Celtic! Some huge goalscoring wins, i cant believe the fans were not happy to see the 8-1 loss to Barcelona after those results before hand

That's what I thought I genuinely never expected to see them refunded, I mean we lost to MESSI and we also went for it rather than just accept defeat. Typical glaswegians for you though!

Love how there seems to be at least 8 goals in every game you play then there's suddenly a 0-0 against Ross County...

and with 10 men from 38 mins mate! wasn't even alot of chances either was just frustrating. Hoping it's not the beginning of a slump.

Well... at least you thumped Celtic? That'll keep the 'Gers fans happy.

It was a great result but we need to start doing it on a regular basis and get a league title win before they reach #10.

Thanks for commenting folks, Not been on or playing in ages due to the old firm, being devastated by the result of the old firm, coaching, working & having man flu! Hopefully can get posting some update on Saturday