Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
May seem a stupid question but has anyone had a player who was booked for overcelebrating (e.g taking off shirt etc...) or is this not possible? ha :)

Jak

Reaction score
Never had it happen to me but I don't know if it's possible

Reaction score
yea probs wont be possible :( it would be funny but just cant see them incorporating it into fm haha

Reaction score
It's a stupid rule anyway, so hopefully FM won't encourage it :p

Reaction score
you could guarantee that if they put it in the game you'd get a booking every game as thats the way new inputs go in fm till a patch comes out

Reaction score
i dont think FM would animate players taking their shirts off.

I dont think ive ever seen players fight with each other either, but they have been booked for backchatting the ref

Reaction score
If you want a moar complete game then you'd be asking for far much more diving and I have enough as it is

Reaction score
If you got this though and then a player got sent off for taking off his shirtafter a second yellow you would be raging. I wouldnt want it in the game to be honest as it is one of the most dumbest rules in football!

Reaction score
If you got this though and then a player got sent off for taking off his shirtafter a second yellow you would be raging. I wouldnt want it in the game to be honest as it is one of the most dumbest rules in football!
WELL, maybe there could be new features for individuality for players that recognize their first yellow and act more cautious against those who insist on showing their 2d flab regardless