csa99

Reaction score
May seem a stupid question but has anyone had a player who was booked for overcelebrating (e.g taking off shirt etc...) or is this not possible? ha :)

Never had it happen to me but I don't know if it's possible

yea probs wont be possible :( it would be funny but just cant see them incorporating it into fm haha

It's a stupid rule anyway, so hopefully FM won't encourage it :p

you could guarantee that if they put it in the game you'd get a booking every game as thats the way new inputs go in fm till a patch comes out

i dont think FM would animate players taking their shirts off.

I dont think ive ever seen players fight with each other either, but they have been booked for backchatting the ref

If you want a moar complete game then you'd be asking for far much more diving and I have enough as it is

If you got this though and then a player got sent off for taking off his shirtafter a second yellow you would be raging. I wouldnt want it in the game to be honest as it is one of the most dumbest rules in football!

If you got this though and then a player got sent off for taking off his shirtafter a second yellow you would be raging. I wouldnt want it in the game to be honest as it is one of the most dumbest rules in football!
WELL, maybe there could be new features for individuality for players that recognize their first yellow and act more cautious against those who insist on showing their 2d flab regardless