Overated Actors/Actresses

I've used way too many 'likes' in this thread, but these comments are brilliant.

Anyway, i'd definatly rate these as overrated.

Angelina Jolie
Matthew Mcconaughey
Tom Cruise
Paul Walker
Nick Cage
Tobey Maguire
Jessica Alba (Fit)
Mel Gibson

Its funny how threads open to show your opinion you say something and its like a crowd of flies jumping on you opinion is opinion every single thread i enter has a arguement somewhere its a thread who is over rated not a thread on my opinion is better than yours everyones opinion matters whether its stupid or not

Clint Eastwood overrated ? pmsl some people have no clue what so ever...
...over rated my *** cheeks clint eastwood is one of the best actors of our generation and i grew up watching his movies.

oO)

jessica-alba-bikini-07.jpg
what about that *** any way probblay zac efron i hate him

Edlad something so ridiculous deserved a comment thats all
What i also mean is if u have your own opinion which everyone has share it its the name calling and this and that i cant get my head around.

Last edited:
I probably watched those movies before you were born.
The problem is people voting for movies they actually liked and not the actual acting ability of the person in question.
I don't believe any character that they play.
I just see DeNiro and Pacino doing a days work.
Same goes for Jack Nicholson.

Social engineering and media conditioning at work, as usual.

Jack Nicholson? OK that's just ridiculous. I don't know what kind of acting ability you're looking for but hey, to each his own.

Btw, it doesn't matter when you saw the movie. We end up watching the same version.. Social engineering? LOL. Paranoia much? I know a good film when I see one & I make up my own mind.

If anyone says Sacha Baron Cohen i will personally chop your balls off ¬_¬

It has to be Keanu Reeves for me though.

If anyone says Sacha Baron Cohen i will personally chop your balls off ¬_¬

It has to be Keanu Reeves for me though.

I don't know, I thought Bruno was pretty ****, seemed a bit 'try-hard' if you get my drift, but in Borat, Madagascar ( ;) ) and Sweeny Todd hes been good.

And Ali G in the house, I suppose. :p

Kate Winslet
Hayden Christensen
Sean Astin
Emma Watson
Cameron Diaz
Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey is a great actor. Especially as a comedic actor. Also has sucsefully played serious roles.

Clint Eastwood is a far great director than he is an actor.