Overpowered Players

• Thread starter Thread starter RVPerfect
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 51K

RVPerfect

Reaction score
Okay so Arsenal first season I sold Podolski to Monaco for 20m and managed to get Memphis Depay for 21m as his replacement.

HE IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST! Goals Galore from left wing.

Now I have seen him play IRL and he is not that good. He may have the potential to be but right now he should not be this overpowered.

This has led me to the question - Who else would you guys say is overpowered on the game this year?

Adnan Januzaj
Smalling (he's stupid and shouldn't deserve any stat above 12)

For some reason Ashley Young is on fire in my game. Second top scorer an third top for assists. Top average rating!!!!!

Surely an isolated case...

Abdel Barrada is an absolute BEAST in my save with Marseille. goal\assist in every game. at least.

Connor Wickham for me... Didn't want to sign a new contract first season but winning the Capital One Cup helped change his mind. Ended up top goal scorer with 27 goals. Turned down £20m bid from Spurs.

Munir for me. False 9, inside forward he does it everywhere the dude is just a beast. in 12 games he has 9 goals and 7 assists

Adnan Januzaj
Smalling (he's stupid and shouldn't deserve any stat above 12)

Ha!

A friend of mine is Utd and says Janzaj is a joke of a player. 20 league goals and 4 star current ability by second season.

Interesting to see this about Connor Wickham. I may have to scout him for a couple months.

Anyone got Raheem Sterling in their team? Is he worth the 30-50m they want for him?

Alessandro Florenzi (Roma) is really OP.

Facundo Ferreyra - top scored in the Prem in the first season, currently scoring like a madman in the 2nd.

Depay is an interesting shout. I honestly haven't seen much of him in the Eredivisie but his numbers this season are impressive - 7 goals in 8 league matches, and 5 goals in 5 Europa League matches. That's quite impressive. So having him be "too good for the Eredivisie" seems accurate. Should he be good enough to walk into top clubs in England, Spain, Germany, etc? That's debatable, especially with a mixed history of players moving from Holland to bigger leagues after such great play - some have excelled while some haven't.

Depay is an interesting shout. I honestly haven't seen much of him in the Eredivisie but his numbers this season are impressive - 7 goals in 8 league matches, and 5 goals in 5 Europa League matches. That's quite impressive. So having him be "too good for the Eredivisie" seems accurate. Should he be good enough to walk into top clubs in England, Spain, Germany, etc? That's debatable, especially with a mixed history of players moving from Holland to bigger leagues after such great play - some have excelled while some haven't.

Seems he is improving every season. I was judging off last season, I think he got around 10-12 league goals so to have 7 already. Destined for a move next summer. He is an absolute beast, instant impact.

On my save he was a much better performer than Alexis (I set his training for left). Play Theo and Ox on the right.

PSV look a much better side this year, thought a lot of key players remain the same. As far as I can tell, Depay is still mostly deployed as wide left player - inside forward, advanced winger, wide forward, whatever you want to term it. So yeah, his return this year is very impressive. If you compare him in FM15 to the player last season, or even in the World Cup, he's definitely overpowered. If you compare what he's been doing this season, though, its questionably overpowered.

From everything I've seen of him in FM15, he's utterly brilliant. Certain star player. I've seen screencaps of him being played as a Complete Forward and scoring 30 Premier League goals. That's insane. That level of qualify at the highest leagues is where is starts to be questionable. Not impossible that he ends up being like Ruud van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovich, or Arjen Robben when he moves on from the Eredivisie. But there are players like Matej Kezman and Alfonso Alves who dominated in the Netherlands then failed beyond that.

Zaha on loan at Crystal Palace, seem to get good rating and destroy defenses coming in from the right wing

Denis Stracqualursi free transfer 2 seasons for Aston Villa 51 games 43 goals 12 assists.

Jordan Rhodes i like him IRL he would be a decent premier league striker but in the game he scores 25-40 goals a season in premier league.

Sturridge aswell only just noticed he has 19 finishing but Ronaldos is 18?WTF!!!!

Mirallas destroys defenses. And while I do rate him irl, he just seems too good in-game.

Back