Overpowered Players

• Thread starter Thread starter RVPerfect
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 51K
You said "Not a single mention of fraction of statistics", you didn't say "in your original post". Obviously you were wrong, as I have pointed out already.

Sergio Aguero is superb in this years game, scores for fun for me as a CF in a 433.

Florenzi!
His stats begin low, but his average is already prettty high. Give him a passing focus training and he becomes a monster!
Even with some pretty low stats (composure and concentration...and I hate players with low atributes in those skills), he's a goddam machine!

Claudio Yacob: cheap as chips and can become quite dominating, even Premier League level!

Hazard: he's just unstoppable. He's really good in real life, but unstoppable?

Rafael: I'm a Man Utd fan, but to tell the truth, Rafael being one of the best, if not the best, offensive right back in the game is kind unbelieavable.

Van Persie: another player that had pretty so-so year last year, but he's a machine in this fm.

Flanagan: right back from Liverpool. WHO THE **** IS HE? Great player, but... seriously, he's far from that good in real life.

In this game, Welbeck is an absolute BEAST!

Kept him in Arsenal for 3 seasons (Champions League semis x2, Premier League champions once and top 4 every time) and sold him to Real Madrid for 75 million.

He will score you goals as well.

Hazard: he's just unstoppable. He's really good in real life, but unstoppable?

He actually has been unstoppable this season so far. He's switched off in one game only as far as I recall and that was Sunderland game. He may not have bagged as many goals and assists but he's been upsetting defenses with his dribbling and creating space for others, despite Costa, Cesc he's been our(Chelsea's) best player of the season, tied with Matic.

And now with regards to Depay debate, it's the attribute "Long shots" and PPMs (Shoots with power, shoots from distance). Long shots are better in this version, I had Schurrle scoring screamers for fun.

Ha!

A friend of mine is Utd and says Janzaj is a joke of a player. 20 league goals and 4 star current ability by second season.

Interesting to see this about Connor Wickham. I may have to scout him for a couple months.

Anyone got Raheem Sterling in their team? Is he worth the 30-50m they want for him?

Januzaj must've gotten injured in that save, his PA is 4.5 star worthy at least. Sterling went for 20M in 2017, I missed on him, chose Arsenal and my wage budget is fkd up right now at Southampton.

Januzaj is absolute mental if you train him right. As CAM on AP he destroys everything!

He actually has been unstoppable this season so far. He's switched off in one game only as far as I recall and that was Sunderland game. He may not have bagged as many goals and assists but he's been upsetting defenses with his dribbling and creating space for others, despite Costa, Cesc he's been our(Chelsea's) best player of the season, tied with Matic.

And now with regards to Depay debate, it's the attribute "Long shots" and PPMs (Shoots with power, shoots from distance). Long shots are better in this version, I had Schurrle scoring screamers for fun.

Matic has easily been the most important Chelsea player this season. Can you send him to the emirates for a while please?

Matic has easily been the most important Chelsea player this season. Can you send him to the emirates for a while please?
He started the season a bit slowly though so I said tied with Hazard. And on that note, he's severely underrated on FM though I realize this is "overpowered" thread.

Everyone talking about Hazard he won the Ballon'Dor 1st season on my save but tbh i think hes the best player in the premier league and probably will win a Ballon'Dor IRL after Messi and Ronaldo are past it.

Everyone talking about Hazard he won the Ballon'Dor 1st season on my save but tbh i think hes the best player in the premier league and probably will win a Ballon'Dor IRL after Messi and Ronaldo are past it.

Nah he isnt the best in the premier league until he starts adding more goals and assists to his game, if you want to class him in the same bracket as Ronaldo and messi lets be honest here

Nah he isnt the best in the premier league until he starts adding more goals and assists to his game, if you want to class him in the same bracket as Ronaldo and messi lets be honest here

He didn't say he wants to class him with them, he said he'll win it once they both are past it, clearly suggesting that Hazard may never reach that level.

However, if you watch him often you will realize that he is (arguably?) indeed the best player in PL, goals and assists weren't the only real measure until Ronaldo and Messi came around.

Hes not Messi Ronaldo level but lets be honest who is? I know id take Hazard over Neymar anyday of the week which is why i think he will win a Ballon'Dor in his life time.

In this game, Welbeck is an absolute BEAST!

Kept him in Arsenal for 3 seasons (Champions League semis x2, Premier League champions once and top 4 every time) and sold him to Real Madrid for 75 million.

He will score you goals as well.

How are you playing Welbeck? Have his as advanced forward, either as a lone forward or paired with Giroud (Target Man, support), he's not doing a whole lot either way.

Sone Aluko.
Saw his in-game attributes and gasped.

I remember getting Aluko on a free when I was managing Plymouth on FM 12 before he signed for Rangers irl.

The best player I've had so far was on my first save with Spurs and Eriksen was unstoppable, he pretty much won the league and Uefa Cup on his own.

Hes not Messi Ronaldo level but lets be honest who is? I know id take Hazard over Neymar anyday of the week which is why i think he will win a Ballon'Dor in his life time.

I doubt he'll win it whilst he is at Chelsea. I can't see anyone in the Prem winning it in the next decade tbh. If Hazard moved to Madrid or Barca I'm sure he'd win it within 2 seasons.

Back