Overrated/Underrated players Thread!

I'm not saying it is. Researchers ('editors') need evidence when changes are being proposed and they'll then make the adjustments based on that. "Opinion" won't get you anywhere.
Everything is an opinion when it comes to that database, except their opinion is perhaps more founded.

12 long shots is probably about right. Yeah he scores worldy long range shots but he has about 8/9 shots before the wordly goes in.
True but his shots are usually decent and produce saves from the keeper. He's definitely improved from early last season when he'd try a ridiculous amount of incredibly **** shots every match.

Nasri...
Worth 41 millions. How is he always so overrated in every FM.
That's value which is mainly based on ability reputation and previous transfer fee. He plays for a high reputation club and transferred for 25 million. He's also has had a decent reputation around Europe.

Some of these stats are ludicrous. Sterling nerfed, Mahrez a worldclass winger, Oscar 13 in tackling, Delph buffed into the stratosphere, Salah buffed and now worth a fortune. Harry Kane 11 in dribbling? KdB still have poor mentals, with Douglas Costa having even worse ones?

Kenedy from Chelsea is very underrated. He has very balanced stats, but is performing fantastic for me. Keeping Willian & Pedro on the bench atm.

Games played: 13 (2)
Goals: 4
Assist: 8
POM: 2
Average Rating: 7.26

Some of these stats are ludicrous. Sterling nerfed, Mahrez a worldclass winger, Oscar 13 in tackling, Delph buffed into the stratosphere, Salah buffed and now worth a fortune. Harry Kane 11 in dribbling? KdB still have poor mentals, with Douglas Costa having even worse ones?

But he is....

Wayne Rooney is overrated. He's currently the top scorer in my Man Utd save.

Bollocks.

Oscar had 13 tackling last year if I remember correctly. I agree with Delph though, his mentals are stupid. What annoys me most about Douglas Costa is that they've nerfed the **** out of his long range shooting. He has a thunderbolt of a strike, yet has 13 long shots while CR7 has TWENTY! Joke. Agree on De Bruyne too. Best player in the Bundesliga last year and his stats have barely changed!

I sure as **** hope that Falcao got nerfed in FM16.

Most, almost all of these opinions are on top division teams/players. I have an opinion on players from the team I support.

Southend United!

First of all I may be a bit biased but I truly believe that Daniel Bentley has the potential to be a premier league keeper and possibly in a few years time be pushing for an England call up. Not sure on how he turns out in this years FM as I have only played 1 season so far but my scouts are saying potential to be a good championship keeper. Definitely needs a boost in all aspects of FM. The fact that there is interest in him IRL from QPR, Hull and reportedly 1 or 2 Premier League teams should boost my opinion.

Next. Ben Coker, he is an absolute beast of a left back and could easily get in to many championship teams. He was in the league 2 team of the season last year but in FM he barely rates as a league 1 player and would only be an okay league 2 player. He should have better CA and seeing as he is improving with every game his PA should be reasonable too.

Last of all Ryan Leonard. Quality player IRL, can play anywhere from RB to CAM. He could not only start for but easily captain any championship team and again is still improving with every game. He is only rated as a good player for league 2 teams and potential to be a good league 1 player according to my in game scouts. That should without a doubt be upgraded to at least a good player for league 1 teams and potential to be a leading player for championship teams.

Of course I am yet to see how these players turn out in FM but this is currently my honest opinion.

:D

To be fair, he's slower and possess a poorer first touch than before. He has 16 finishing, which is pretty reasonable.

Rooney is the same as he always is, good all round but no 'stand out' stats that are incredibly high.

He has 16's for most of his stats, which is about right really.

That's value which is mainly based on ability reputation and previous transfer fee. He plays for a high reputation club and transferred for 25 million. He's also has had a decent reputation around Europe.

Most valuations seem high this year.

Nasri is never, ever worth 41 million. You said yourself, he signed for 25 million. Has he proved enough at City to add 16 million on to his value? given that he barely plays for them.

Most valuations seem high this year.

Nasri is never, ever worth 41 million. You said yourself, he signed for 25 million. Has he proved enough at City to add 16 million on to his value? given that he barely plays for them.
More money in football has meant inflated transfer values.

Why THE **** has Chelsea's entire squad not been nerfed yet?!

Ashley Williams = Underrated
Jefferson Montero = Underrated
Gylfi Sigurosson = Underrated

In short; most of the Swansea side are just stupidly underrated, same with Southampton.

I'd say the whole Icelandic national team is underrated.. playing next summer in the Euros and being 36th in the FIFA rankings but their players so underrated and just sink down the rankings with each year in the game.. and the youth rating at 67...

I find that Diego Costa is overrated. He's got just crazy physical attributes. :)