Started a game as Stomil Olsztyn in the Polish I Liga, started on -3 points, and media prediction of 15th.

At the winter break I am now top of the league, 6 points clear with my 2 strikers scoring plenty. Concede a lot from crosses and long punts over my centre backs, but my players in general are pretty below par so that might be the main reason, average current ability is in the 80s, I have 2 players over 100 current ability and one of them is a new signing so hasn't played a game yet.

Been using the normal Owls tactic at home, owls away when away unless I go a goal down or need a goal late on

Some screenshots below:
View attachment 1130534View attachment 1130535
View attachment 1130536View attachment 1130533

Beautiful ;)

Hi guys..Even when u use ows away/counter or other, did u still use att movement as training?

I'd prefer to do it with....

I'd prefer to change the am to ss, because it makes the offensive line to be more aggressive when it comes to attack

Good tactic! I've start a whole new save with The Gunners. It is been several games overall. All these games finished with clean sheet. This was impres me a lot. The tactic is in attacing mentally orientated and I was shocked after 5 or 6 clean sheets. Tha Attacks is excellent, only thing that i'm curious is why Sanchez (the left poacher) scores all goals, and Dybala (right poacher) has only assists. I've looked clearly these two positions and they are the same. Only left ppm's or just natural selfish ability of chilian, and Bergakmp's thinking of Dybala. Anyway, good communication between poachers. Maybe Mesut is not so good behind them. I can not took best of him at FM17 and even FM16, maybe my mistakes and problem. Ramsey did well as long with Xhaka. Players of Arsenal fit very well in this tactic. Good job, at the end of season i'll give you more info.