Owls (4-4-2 Narrow)

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
Evening guys,those tactics looks amazing and ill enjoy to test them,but,i really need help about training,never saw there in post best training to use. Did assistant make trainings or manual and which are best? Ty in advance.
Training was on the OP. I do this View attachment 84911 until tactics are full. Then I change match prep to att. set pieces, but other people do different things and still get results, so I'm not sure how much training actually matters.

MrVogel

Jan 23, 2017
Im using the watford tactic and found myself picking up a lot of yellows so i took off "Get stuck in" and Its working great!

Augustin1979

Premium
Jan 7, 2010
In my second round of testing, Watford tactic is performing the best. Media prediction of 18, currently one point off first.
"Watford" is looking very good. My problem with using this for an away tactic is that my squad has a lot of depth in midfielders, not so much with central defenders. So to get the best out of my squad and keep people happy I think the Granada one suits the squad better.

Looking forward to finally having the time to test "Granada" tonight.

Cheers!

Mawkz

Banned
Aug 19, 2017
First of all GobBluthJD thanks for sharing this new version, i really enjoy starting EPL with underdogs. Going to try watford version on my Bournemouth save. I don't play with instant result is this tactic only working great with it?

Cheers

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
First of all GobBluthJD thanks for sharing this new version, i really enjoy starting EPL with underdogs. Going to try watford version on my Bournemouth save. I don't play with instant result is this tactic only working great with it?

Cheers
No idea how it works if you're watching every game, sorry! (H)

danzafeery

Aug 3, 2016
GobbluthJD is it possible to have all the tactics shared here to be collected in 1 post with screenshots? Would be useful for many of us. Cheers

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
The Owls Away is a new one I'm trying. Mix between Original and Granada. Totally redone corners, offense and defense. So far, so good ;)

Media Prediction 19th, so far 3rd.
View attachment 84813

Last edited: