Ozzie's Challenge Cup.

im in will play when i get internet back like 2 days

12 more people needed.

Last edited:
11 More, get your place now.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Bumped.

What sort of challenges are their?

Random ones, haven't decided yet. The first round ones may be fairly straight-forward, but more challenging as it goes on.
The contenders will earn co-efficient points, so the winner of the tournament gets 10 points, so next tournament, if he registers, will be drawn against a newbie in the first round, so get your foot in the door for the first one!

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Bumped.

Bumped again.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Bumped

Only 6 more people needed :p

Yeah, hopefully I can make the draw tonight.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Do you think I should enter? Or would I get accused of cheating if I put myself through, even if I did do better?

Don't see how you can get called a cheat by being involved because you still need to play the game, However you would need to start at same level etc, Join the club on the same day as us etc :p but apart from that only other way you can cheat is using fmrte or editor so enter if you wish mate. End of the day its only for fun.

I might get accused of putting myself through on purpose. Ill just stay out of it :)