Ozzie's Kit Requests Thread

those are smashing mate, just two points though..
would it be possible to make the away kit a bit darker..?
and secondly could you not find a soulcal logo? no worries if not, it looks quite good with republic anyway ;)

I will make it darker now, and I couldn't find soulcal, so I added Republic (Who are the owners of soulcal)

yeah yeah I figured that would be why.
nice one mate, done a great job - just needs being like dark navy blue :)

just to ask , if ive requested on another request thread , can i request a different clubs kits on here ?

thanks mate :)

Team Name: Peteroborough United
Home Colours: Like The Dark Blue Man City Kit Please :)
Away Colours: like the light blue man city kit
Third Colours: black and yellow please :)
Kitmaker: Lyle & Scott
Sponsor: Bench

when i say about the man city kits , i mean the ones you made a minute ago :D

thanks in advance :)

New Scotland kits just made, for anyone who wants them :)
Getting onto yours now Tommo.

Can't do Lyle & Scott. Any other preferations?

beatiful mate , cheers :)

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

how do i download them ?

one thing , the sponsor doesnt look to good :( , i love the designs , but i meant the bench in pink without the white background , dw if you dont wanna do it , ill still use it.

one thing , the sponsor doesnt look to good :( , i love the designs , but i meant the bench in pink without the white background , dw if you dont wanna do it , ill still use it.

It is hard to remove the white border around it, I normally get my sponsor logos off of wikipedia where they are already transparent, so I tried to make it look like there is a white stripe through the shirt, but i'll agree, the third one looks ****.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Tommo, just right click and save image :) Gener4, i'm off to play a bit of FM now, i missed your entry, I'll get them done later today.