lilebbo

Reaction score
Sorry if someone has covered this post, but im looking for a world class centre half, preferably the best one on the game or one that turns into the best. I want them to be quick as im networking with my friend and he has quick strikers! Please Help!

Thiago Silva is quick, as is Phil Jones.

Thiago Silva is one of the quickest around :) - but you could have searched for the attribute using FM search function

Cordoba, Gamberini, I'm not sure about in-game but in real life they are two of the quickest.

Cordoba, Gamberini, I'm not sure about in-game but in real life they are two of the quickest.

Just checked Gamberini's pace on FM and it's not as quick as I though it would be, still good for a CB though.

Also, Joseph Yobo, Nedum Onuoha and Lucio are lightning.

Last edited:
The absolute fastest centre half is Luis Perea.

Try Chinelli of Juventus mate. MAy not be the quickest but i find him as the best cb on fm.

All of Chelsea squad running home to check up on their wives because John has been absent from practice.

Pepe - R.Madrid is pretty fast

chiellini, neuton, luis perea, mario fernandes
but the fastest guys have to be micah richards and onuoha, lightning quick once onuoha was pace 20, accel 20 on my save, beasty, he could pace messi

Nelson Rivas Inter not the best in the game but has good attributes though and his quickness are good considering his age Pace 15 Acceleration 18