zyndar

Reaction score
PACMAN

2573206-20170625-QsmjHi.png

2573207-20170625-WGPP5D.png

It's been very long time ago when Joker V2 had it's short rise and was able to perform very well as a classical 41221 formation. Since then over the past months, as a side project, I was trying again and again to restore the glory, but with the current match engine it is simply not possible. But after many unsuccessful tries now I think I was able to create a competitive 41221. Don't expect wonders, but a fair amount of consistency instead. Meet PACMAN and buy some inside forwards! And a striker.

NO OIs!

Defence

2573214-20170625-NtJniC.png

A fairly basic setup with fullbacks on support duty to give the compactness and stability to the defensive line. I found that with this formation the wingbacks are not that effective during attacks and defensively are less solid, so caution at first.

Midfield

2573215-20170625-7QD4VG.png

BWM in the DM position...what?!? Well yes and he will also score some goals, hopefully. The BBM is a must have with the current ME, it's simply well rounded, while having an AP in the setup makes the build up often focused around him. I was really looking forward to have an advanced playmaker on the field, there are plenty of great players in the game for this position. You can expect assists and key passes from him.

Attack

2573216-20170625-dC7LUd.png

Finally IFs and a striker! Ahh you don't have any in your team or they are playing on loan? Let's call them back. Fair amount of goals and assists from the 2 wider players, but your striker will be the main goal scorer.

An interesting fact about this tactic is that your more advanced 5 players all should score fair amount of goals, so your team should not depend on 1 or 2 players only.

Training

General training is Fitness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Download the search filters here ==> Player search filters

Tested with AFC Bournemouth, FC Liverpool and with the custom Burnley team.

View attachment 90408 View attachment 90407

View attachment 90406 View attachment 90405

View attachment 90404 View attachment 90403

PACMAN 2

2579960-20170706-me6UzY.png

Home and Away TIs

View attachment 89674 View attachment 89673

The purpose of this version is to differentiate home and away approaches and to make your striker to score more. Just use the Home version at home and guess what, the Away version on away games. I am not removing V1 since it is on the same level as V2 but with different style of play given to the very fluid team shape and the usage of a playmaker.

NO OIs

Tested with the custom Burnley squad, I hope I will have the time to test with Bournemouth again

View attachment 89672 View attachment 89671

Last edited:
Fantastic! IF!!! <3 Looking forward to try this :)

Again, great work Zyndar!

hi Zyndar
thanks for your all contributions
I would like to know if you use OI. I guess you dont use it but you didnt mention in you OP.
Thanks

hi Zyndar
thanks for your all contributions
I would like to know if you use OI. I guess you dont use it but you didnt mention in you OP.
Thanks

No OIs mate, this is now added to the OP, thanks for mentioning.

really excited to try this mate, this is what a real formation looks like!!

Hi, Zyndar. You know that I am a great admirer of your work, but I have a question, how is it possible that you have the same results with Liverpool and Bournemouth, being Liverpool much better team? Thanks for sharing.

So far having a play around with this with Bournemouth (first season, no signings) after inspiration from zyndar and I can say it's the real deal, in April and 1st in the league! Plug and play.

Hi, Zyndar. You know that I am a great admirer of your work, but I have a question, how is it possible that you have the same results with Liverpool and Bournemouth, being Liverpool much better team? Thanks for sharing.

Being Liverpool, the teams will be more cautios aganst you and it is harder to exploit them with this non-aggressive setup.

gonna try this with Celtic, as Standard very fluid is something i tend to use

nice one Zyndar

i see very weird things , i test the tactic with def pos and then i test with attack move, i see that def pos gives very random results at all.. they are not even close .
tested 2 times with def pos , the 2 results were big difference,
in oposition to attack move 2 test gave about near results not the same but they were close

i can say in the test with attack move , that ur work is good that u ve made in short of time this tactic as i see :D

Does this 1 is on the same level as scavenger?