The tactic is brilliant as always, but my forward struggled to score goals
Main scorer was left IF :)

Attacking trio Martial -- Rashford -- Gribbin in 2019

P. S. attacking trainings gave best results

Who are the main scorers for you guys? For me the ST and the IFs are scoring the same, which is actually very effective.

PACMAN 2 added to the OP

2579960-20170706-me6UzY.png

Home and Away TIs

The purpose of this version is to differentiate home and away approaches and to make your striker to score more. Just use the Home version at home and guess what, the Away version on away games. I am not removing V1 since it is on the same level as V2 but with different style of play given to the very fluid team shape and the usage of a playmaker.

NO OIs

Tested with the custom Burnley squad, I hope I will have the time to test with Bournemouth again

The Bournemouth test was going very well but it's been put on hold since with the new 17.3.2 patch FM Fittness Coach is not working and I have no intention to deal with injuries and possible morale issues.

With a weaker side like Bournemouth, I am not using the attacking version on all the home games. For example against Palace I had to change to standard version due to their 541 was defending well.

I just started a new save with Nottingham Forest and I'll test your tactic. I was hoping that someone would create a 4123 (my favourite formation). Pre-season went good but I don't have any pictures. I'll post them after at least 10 games in league.

Soo beautyful and nostalgic, V2 reminds me of the old FM15 and 16 days. Lovely ;)

i scored crazy goals in league one with peterborough using v1, gonna try v2 now Ive been promoted to the championship
thanks

Hi zyndar. I'm portuguese and I play FM since 1997 (former CM) and I just want to thank you for sharing these tactics. Specially this year when is almost forbbiden to play FM with 4-3-3 tactics. These are not gamebreaker tactics but they are very very solid and well build tactics. So...THANK YOU FOR SHARING with all of us. (please forgive my "Mourinho's english").

Hi zyndar. I'm portuguese and I play FM since 1997 (former CM) and I just want to thank you for sharing these tactics. Specially this year when is almost forbbiden to play FM with 4-3-3 tactics. These are not gamebreaker tactics but they are very very solid and well build tactics. So...THANK YOU FOR SHARING with all of us. (please forgive my "Mourinho's english").

Hmm the great old championship manager 97/98 I even tried to play it on Windows10 but is running to slow on on DOSBOX ;)

Tried Pacman V1 gave me better results and more attractive football. In my opinion set pieces need to be changed. Apart from that, your tactic is awesome! Good job

In FM18, I hope this formation will rock! Also looking for you around.

I understand not I use version 1 but does not work ........ I am with bayern