When you relocated the club from Coventry to Paddington, did you increased its reputation by any chance?
I'm kinda astonished to see how a League 1 team managed to sign a striker like Kramaric (and more when in real life is being scouted by top level teams).

Anyway, pretty interesting concept you have here... I wish you good luck and I'll try to follow it closely. ^^

.P.S.: Can you post the league table every now and then? It would make it easier to follow how the team is faring.

When you relocated the club from Coventry to Paddington, did you increased its reputation by any chance?
I'm kinda astonished to see how a League 1 team managed to sign a striker like Kramaric (and more when in real life is being scouted by top level teams).

Anyway, pretty interesting concept you have here... I wish you good luck and I'll try to follow it closely. ^^

.P.S.: Can you post the league table every now and then? It would make it easier to follow how the team is faring.

I did increase the rep slightly but it's still National in game. I've made a point of only signing players who are listed as 'Realistic Transfers' - but when I started I still had the likes of Bakkali and such on that list but I refused to sign them.

Well, that makes sense. Coventry was a regular in England's top level until 2001 and a Premier League's inaugural member.
By the way, did you edited Coventry's rivalries by any chance? It would be weird to see a London area club having local rivalries with clubs like Aston Villa.

Well, that makes sense. Coventry was a regular in England's top level until 2001 and a Premier League's inaugural member.
By the way, did you edited Coventry's rivalries by any chance? It would be weird to see a London area club having local rivalries with clubs like Aston Villa.

I had to do a lot of testing the DB to get it right. In the end I had to make Coventry extinct. Basically Paddington is a whole new club.

I had to do a lot of testing the DB to get it right. In the end I had to make Coventry extinct. Basically Paddington is a whole new club.

I see, that makes things easier (By the way sorry if I'm being bothersome with so many questions, but I happen to have a liking to both experimenting with the editor first hand and seeing people using the editor in the same fashion).

The team seems to be perfoming really well, great month and Kramaric adapted to English football really quick (which will give you plenty of points in the future).
The league table seems to be really tight, but your guys and holding on very well. Keep it up and you'll get into Championship in no time ^^