paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

Dont get it, have allways been a successful manager in all managers and allways made own tactics but this is really like what the ****?
The fatigue of the players in fm 11 is embarassing stopped playing 100 times becouse of that and the amount of injuries! Every game i start with around 93+ in condition and in halftime some have like 70-65 and that REALLY low, i have conceded alot of goals late on this tactic becouse of that, no matter what tactic i use your or mine still same issue, with **** results.

I have tested both your tacs, and have match preperation as attacking movement, I use project70s superleague patch = higly competitive big team leagues and i play with Partizan in a league i have bayern and so on. Thing is its not going so well though i have a musty squad, i have returned all players with origin from partizan back and likewise with red star. So i have jovetic, ljajic, tosic, kezman, lazovic and so on. its a really nice squad actually but still what am i doing wrong?

Hvala za pomoc ;)

rest your starting eleven a day or 2 after every match that should improve fitness and rotation of some players that tire out more easily
i use to play with one 11 all the time before but on my current 11.2 save i have 2 starting 11 one for more important matches and one young one for other kinds of games
and i thought the young team could struggle but it really was the oposite ,like the won last game agaist Zagreb 5 0 mostly cuz they had 100% on the start of the game and most Zagreb players around 93% , scoring 3 goals after the 60th minute

hey paetoja have you had anymore success with the new tactic and are you still releasing it today because really wanna try it wid my liverpool team as i have no wide players so i need a narrow tactic :D

Alo druže, kad ćeš onda napokon objaviti najnoviju taktiku?
Nestrpljivi smo da ju isprobamo! (A)
Jel radi kako treba na 10.3. ?

I make some changes to adapt this tactic to my team, and it works brilliant so far(only 2 matches with excelent results)

i will update how it goes later.

Last edited:
I make some changes to adapt this tactic to my team, and it works brilliant so far(only 2 matches with excelent results)

i will update how it goes later.

I think the most important in this tactic is speed of your strikers.
If you have quick strikers they will create a lot of CCCs in a front of opp. GK. (H)
btw, defence is almost perfect and when you have strong defence and (very) good attack, you have confidence and, ofc, THE RESULTS! (H)(H)(H)(H)

the new thing
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103...ested-with-blackburn-atalanta-and-t68382.html

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I think the most important in this tactic is speed of your strikers.
If you have quick strikers they will create a lot of CCCs in a front of opp. GK. (H)
btw, defence is almost perfect and when you have strong defence and (very) good attack, you have confidence and, ofc, THE RESULTS! (H)(H)(H)(H)

yeah fast strikers are essential cuz u got a lot of creative players playing trought balls
aside to speed they need good anticipation and off the ball next to finishing and first touch so you can teach them the PPM break offside trap

**** dude this is greatest tactic I have played yet. Playing with Aston Villa and i have suffered only 1 defeat against villareal in euro cup and still unbeaten in premier league after 12 games.. never thought that was possible :D

**** dude this is greatest tactic I have played yet. Playing with Aston Villa and i have suffered only 1 defeat against villareal in euro cup and still unbeaten in premier league after 12 games.. never thought that was possible :D

sounds awesome
glad it works so well for ya

Hi anyone have good tactic for lower leagues team ? patch 11.2.0/1

I hope you can help me, I want to use your tactic, but I'm playing in FM 2010. So I was wondering if you can take a SS of the specific instructions for each player, because i've tried to copy your tactic with no success... No CCC nor control... Or if you got FM 2010, can you please make the tactic for that too ? Hope u'll be able to do that, thanks!

i had some trouble with my journeyman save on the latest fm12 patch with sampdoria so i tried this tactics out
and it worked out marvelous, even better then it worked on fm11, the team gets more possesion and i scored a lot of goals some quite attractive, and i average like 10, 11key passes per game
i won 11 out of 13 games

here are some screenshots
View attachment 256215View attachment 256216View attachment 256217View attachment 256218View attachment 256219View attachment 256221View attachment 256220