paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

Hey
I am using your control tactic on patch 11.1.1

I have won 3/4 games which is good but I still dont seem to be creating many clear cut chances only 5 in the 4 games played

Am I doing something wrong?

I have an average team for the league I am in

Thanks!

Hey
I am using your control tactic on patch 11.1.1

I have won 3/4 games which is good but I still dont seem to be creating many clear cut chances only 5 in the 4 games played

Am I doing something wrong?

I have an average team for the league I am in

Thanks!

is the tactics fluid in your match preparation?

is the tactics fluid in your match preparation?
Yea it is mate I updated to the 11.2.1 patch and went on a great end of season run 7 wins out of 8
I set the match preparation to attacking movement which helped alot I think
I am creating about 2-3 clear cut chances per game with my most being 5 and least 0

It is a great tactic and I especially like the defence who are rock solid for me

Yea it is mate I updated to the 11.2.1 patch and went on a great end of season run 7 wins out of 8
I set the match preparation to attacking movement which helped alot I think
I am creating about 2-3 clear cut chances per game with my most being 5 and least 0

It is a great tactic and I especially like the defence who are rock solid for me

i'm glad it is doingsuch a good job for you
guess my tactics proves that old saying :'' Attack's the best defence''

I had high hopes for this one...

I used the pre-season to preapare it (playing as Lazio), player attributes match what you wanted in your description for positions for the most part...had to change Andre Dias to Limited Defender, he still acts as Cover though. Good concept overall, but I just lost my first game of the season to Catania (away) 3-1.

Couple of questions:

1. Do you use O.I.? (too lazy to read through the whole thread...)
  2. If yes, do you use your assitant's recommendations or do you set your own?
I will save the game under a different file name to continue later, but will reload and try it without any O.I. set...will let you know how that goes.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I did create 2 CCC's, had 11 shots (5 on target). I guess my defense was abysmal...I may swap some of them out on reload.

P.S.
My match prep is always set to Team Blend (until it maxes out). Then I USUALLY try to focus on defensive movement.

Team:
GK - F. Muslera
LB - J. Garrido
CBL - A. Dias
CBR - E. Korkmaz (Limited/Stopper)
RB - S. Lichtsteiner
CDM - C. Ledesma
CML - Matuzalem
CMR - C. Brocchi
AMC - Hernanes
STCL - T. Rocchi
STCR - S. Floccari

Zarate is injured for 5-6 weeks...(n)

Last edited:
I had high hopes for this one...

I used the pre-season to preapare it (playing as Lazio), player attributes match what you wanted in your description for positions for the most part...had to change Andre Dias to Limited Defender, he still acts as Cover though. Good concept overall, but I just lost my first game of the season to Catania (away) 3-1.

Couple of questions:

1. Do you use O.I.? (too lazy to read through the whole thread...)
  2. If yes, do you use your assitant's recommendations or do you set your own?
I will save the game under a different file name to continue later, but will reload and try it without any O.I. set...will let you know how that goes.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I did create 2 CCC's, had 11 shots (5 on target). I guess my defense was abysmal...I may swap some of them out on reload.

P.S.
My match prep is always set to Team Blend (until it maxes out). Then I USUALLY try to focus on defensive movement.

Team:
GK - F. Muslera
LB - J. Garrido
CBL - A. Dias
CBR - E. Korkmaz (Limited/Stopper)
RB - S. Lichtsteiner
CDM - C. Ledesma
CML - Matuzalem
CMR - C. Brocchi
AMC - Hernanes
STCL - T. Rocchi
STCR - S. Floccari

Zarate is injured for 5-6 weeks...(n)

OI ask assistant
and i use team blend attacking movement during season , team blend is during preseason
you used it only 1 game so far be patient untill its really fluid and you had match preparation on attacking movement for a 2 3 weeks
you can't judge a tactics on one game
how many shots did the oposition have in that one game?

I just lost my time on a cheater.
Dude dont post cheat and ****. spear us

OI ask assistant
and i use team blend attacking movement during season , team blend is during preseason
you used it only 1 game so far be patient untill its really fluid and you had match preparation on attacking movement for a 2 3 weeks
you can't judge a tactics on one game
how many shots did the oposition have in that one game?

Same as me...1 less on target, but 2 more CCC's.

It went better on reload 1-1 tie, but I dominated them this time. No OI either.
4 CCC's compared to their 1.

Beat Genoa 3-1 at home using this tactic, even after Stefano Mauri picked up his second booking and got sent off.

Overall, pretty solid so far. I've also built quite an amazing Man City team. Won CL in my second year (Premiership in my first, 1 point ahead of Arsenal).
GK - J. Hart
LB - A. Kolarov
CBL - Lucio
CBR - K. Toure
RB - D. Srna/Rafinha
DMC - M. Fellaini
CML - J. Milner
CMR - D. Silva
AMC - P. Henrique
STCL - C. Tevez
STCR - Mineiro (regen, 192 potential)
Subs:
GK - A. Begovic
LB - Pereira (regen, 188 potential)
CB - J. Boateng
DMC - Y. Toure
CM - M. Badelj
AMC/L/R - E. Elia
STC - M. Balotelli

Badelj was paired up for tutoring with James Milner for 6 months in the first season, right after I acquired him from Dinamo Zagreb. He's developped into an amazing Advanced Playmaker since (in only 1 year). Currently, I'm only using him in CL matches for his superior passing and insane off the ball skills. When playing alongside Milner, my midfield is almost impossible to contend against.

Same as me...1 less on target, but 2 more CCC's.

It went better on reload 1-1 tie, but I dominated them this time. No OI either.
4 CCC's compared to their 1.

Beat Genoa 3-1 at home using this tactic, even after Stefano Mauri picked up his second booking and got sent off.

Overall, pretty solid so far. I've also built quite an amazing Man City team. Won CL in my second year (Premiership in my first, 1 point ahead of Arsenal).
GK - J. Hart
LB - A. Kolarov
CBL - Lucio
CBR - K. Toure
RB - D. Srna/Rafinha
DMC - M. Fellaini
CML - J. Milner
CMR - D. Silva
AMC - P. Henrique
STCL - C. Tevez
STCR - Mineiro (regen, 192 potential)
Subs:
GK - A. Begovic
LB - Pereira (regen, 188 potential)
CB - J. Boateng
DMC - Y. Toure
CM - M. Badelj
AMC/L/R - E. Elia
STC - M. Balotelli

Badelj was paired up for tutoring with James Milner for 6 months in the first season, right after I acquired him from Dinamo Zagreb. He's developped into an amazing Advanced Playmaker since (in only 1 year). Currently, I'm only using him in CL matches for his superior passing and insane off the ball skills. When playing alongside Milner, my midfield is almost impossible to contend against.

sritno druže

Happy and sad in the same time with your tactic :) .Lost the championship(camed 2nd at 5 points below Chlesea) with Arsenal but wont FA cup,League Cup and UEFA Champions League in the first season.

Happy and sad in the same time with your tactic :) .Lost the championship(camed 2nd at 5 points below Chlesea) with Arsenal but wont FA cup,League Cup and UEFA Champions League in the first season.

hope u win all 6 next season

Persistence pays off!

Bravo majstore!
I just trashed AC Milan at Stadio Olimpico 4-1 (2-0). Bresciano scored a pair 3 minutes apart (22, 25)...his first two in a Lazio shirt. Floccari conitnues to dominate...2 goals in this match, which brings his total to 4 goals in 3 matches. Kozak has a pair of goals in 3 appearances (mainly subs, one start) as well.

Lazio vs AC Milan
View attachment 141079

Amazing...after losing the first game away to Bari (1-0), we came back and beat Genoa 5-3 away from home.

P.S.
This is a newer file...I played all the pre-season friendlies this time, instead of letting my assitant do it for me. Morale is flying high right now. Sitting in 3rd place in Serie A, following Inter and Jueve.

Last edited:
Hi,

At first I'd like to THANK YOU for Your BRILLIANT WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play FM (earlier CM) since 1997 but with Your tactic I have just finished probably the best season in my life ;-))))))

With Chelsea in season 2015/2016 I won:
- Charity Shield
- League Cup
- Cup
- Premiership
- Champions League

and with Spain I won European Championship !!!!!!!!!!

Here You have the summary of my performance :

Chelsea: games goals
Charity Shield: 1 – 0 – 0; 4 – 1
League Cup: 6 – 0 – 0; 21 – 3
Cup: 5 – 1 – 0; 20 – 1
League: 30 – 7 – 1; 107 – 26
Champions League: 12 – 1 – 0; 33 – 9
SUMMARY: 54 – 9 – 1 ; 185 – 40

Spain: games goals
EC Qual.: 8 – 0 – 0; 28 – 5
European Championship: 6 – 0 – 1; 17 – 5
SUMMARY: 14 – 0 – 1 ; 45 – 10

SUMMARY: 68 - 9 - 2 230 - 50

First half of a season I played without playmaker, but after a few not so good games I started to play with it and finish was fantastic... ;-))))

My first "11": Cech - Pina, Chiellini, Samba, Srna - Sandro - Fernando, De Rossi - Rooney - Hulk, Babacar.

Here You have some screenshots:

Players' performances :

9747091361eb377a.jpg

Premiership Table:

a4e2a27790dd9bd3.png

European Championship FINAL:

c4324463dac4e6f8.png

One more time: THANKS !!! ;-))))

Last edited:
Hi

I play FM (earlier CM) since 1997 but with Your tactic I have just finished probably the best season in my life ;-))))))

- Charity Shield
- League Cup
- Cup
- Premiership
- Champions League

First half of a season I played without playmaker, but after a few not so good games I started to play with it and finish was fantastic... ;-))))

My first "11": Cech - Pina, Chiellini, Samba, Srna - Sandro - Fernando, De Rossi - Rooney - Hulk, Babacar.

Here You have my players :

Chelsea__Chelsea__Pi__karze_.png

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Hi

- Charity Shield
- League Cup
- Cup
- Premiership
- Champions League

One more time: THANKS !!! ;-))))

glad i could help

Mans,what is the best tactic?
Control version or the other?
i'm go use this in Dortmund.
THX!

Hey mate

Your tactic helped me get out of the championship with Coventry but am now struggling in the Premiership with 11 points from 19 games

Any suggestions to help me stay in the Premiership

Here is my preferred line up for your formation
Coventry City (Coventry_ Tactics).png