Parcel bombs sent to Neil Lennon

didnt someone send Neil Lennon parcel bombs before?

Hasn't this happened like a million times before. It's probably just silly Rangers fans. I don't see why Celtic & Rangers fans can't be civil with eachother instead of conspiring to kill eachother. Idiots.

Its not even a football rivalry anymore- Its pure racism and now terrorism.

When do you see Sir Alex Ferguson getting bullets/bombs sent in the post? Never. When do you see Everton fans singing racist chants towards Liverpool fans? Never.

It needs to be sorted out really, because its a bit of a farce how a game of football has turned into this.

None, I just have a sense of humour and like to see something I can smile about and giggle at once in a while.

Yeah, someone being sent a bomb in the post is hilarious. ****! Hope he enjoys his perma ban. Don't need idiots like that around here.

Didnt think it needed to be said, but maybe it does: Bullshit like that wont be tolerated and you will be banned, permanently.

This whole thing has gotten way out of hand. It's only the idiots that are doing this as well. Hopefully they find out who's behind all of it tbh.

When do you see Sir Alex Ferguson getting bullets/bombs sent in the post? Never. When do you see Everton fans singing racist chants towards Liverpool fans? Never.

It needs to be sorted out really, because its a bit of a farce how a game of football has turned into this.

Semantics, I know, but it's not racism, it's sectarian.

Racism ? :S , Sectarianism ?

When have you seen Rangers manager getting death threats?

There has also been a nail bomb sent a few months ago.

Troll or ******?

Nacho novo was sent bullets, and Damarcus Beasleys car WAS blown up, this is not a *** for tat thing, but please don't try to make out Celtic fans as innocent victims.

Out of order tbh, anyone doing this can't be right in the head, though it says a lot about the police in this country that they STILL haven't found a perpetrator.

Out of order tbh, anyone doing this can't be right in the head, though it says a lot about the police in this country that they STILL haven't found a perpetrator.

I don't think you realise how hard it is to find out who sent the package. It's not like they put their name at the end...

I don't think you realise how hard it is to find out who sent the package. It's not like they put their name at the end...

Not really, understand the hardships of it, but this is the fourth time now, surely theres some new evidence devoloped ?

I think pretty much whatever subhuman piece of exrement/scum sent this, they are clearly way below the bottom of the human evolutionary scale-not even human. Hopefully they will be nabbed, and die and jail which is no less than they deserve.
And speaking of bottom of evolutionary scale, so glad that **** got a perma ban. Anyone who finds that it gives them a giggle, well. What can you say? Except go and play with the traffic

Can someone explain to me why Lennon is being repeatedly being targeted?

Nacho novo was sent bullets, and Damarcus Beasleys car WAS blown up, this is not a *** for tat thing, but please don't try to make out Celtic fans as innocent victims.
Novo was never sent bullets but was threatened. Beasleys car was blown up by thugs because of a woman he had a fling with. I take back my comment that it is completely one way though. As there are also thugs among the Celtic support unfortunately.
Can someone explain to me why Lennon is being repeatedly being targeted?
Because he is a Northern Irish Catholic, who speaks his mind and is successfully managing his boyhood club. the other two have been targeted purely because they support Celtic.