Parcel bombs sent to Neil Lennon

Silly Boy :S

Berwick Rangers have sacked an amateur player after comments made on a social networking site about a parcel bomb sent to Celtic manager Neil Lennon.
The Third Division side confirmed that under-17 captain Kieran Bowell's contract had been "terminated with immediate effect".
Bowell admitted he had posted on his Twitter page that he wished the parcel bomb had killed Lennon.
Berwick said the player had apologised and regrets any offence caused.
Celtic travelled to Berwick's Shielfield Park for a Scottish Cup encounter earlier in the season, which Celtic won 2-0.

I was very surprised at the player's remarks - but Berwick Rangers completely distance ourselves from them

Jimmy Crease Berwick Rangers manager​
The Berwick manager Jimmy Crease expressed his surprise at the remarks and insisted the club did not share the views of the player.​
"I was very shocked when I was told about the remarks made," Crease told BBC Scotland.
"I don't know a lot of the under-17s players, but I know this lad.
"I was very surprised at the player's remarks - but Berwick Rangers completely distance ourselves from them.
"We played Celtic in the Scottish Cup earlier this season and they provided a welcome financial boost to our club.
"We welcomed them to Shielfield Park - it was a great occasion - and the whole of Celtic football club conducted themselves with dignity.
"Neil Lennon in particular was very hospitable to our players and staff and we, as a club, have absolutely no axe to grind with any individual or club."

Silly Boy :S

Berwick Rangers have sacked an amateur player after comments made on a social networking site about a parcel bomb sent to Celtic manager Neil Lennon.
The Third Division side confirmed that under-17 captain Kieran Bowell's contract had been "terminated with immediate effect".
Bowell admitted he had posted on his Twitter page that he wished the parcel bomb had killed Lennon.
Berwick said the player had apologised and regrets any offence caused.
Celtic travelled to Berwick's Shielfield Park for a Scottish Cup encounter earlier in the season, which Celtic won 2-0.

The Berwick manager Jimmy Crease expressed his surprise at the remarks and insisted the club did not share the views of the player.​
"I was very shocked when I was told about the remarks made," Crease told BBC Scotland.
"I don't know a lot of the under-17s players, but I know this lad.
"I was very surprised at the player's remarks - but Berwick Rangers completely distance ourselves from them.
"We played Celtic in the Scottish Cup earlier this season and they provided a welcome financial boost to our club.
"We welcomed them to Shielfield Park - it was a great occasion - and the whole of Celtic football club conducted themselves with dignity.
"Neil Lennon in particular was very hospitable to our players and staff and we, as a club, have absolutely no axe to grind with any individual or club."

Think silly is a major understatement. What an absolute douchebag. Hope he doesn't play football again

This whole thing is rather pathetic. Yes, Neil Lennon is a bit of a **** but just because he is very outspoken does not mean that he should be blown up. The sectarian nature of both Scotland and Northern Ireland (where the first package came from) crosses the line of stupid. This kind of thing does not have a place anywhere, never mind in football. I hope those who support these actions would think if it was them in Neil Lennon's position here. Cause to be fair, I wouldn't be too excited about getting blown to ****. Neither side here is innocent, it goes back and forth as KA5A8IAN said with Novo and Beasley. However this stuff isn't quite as brutal as the Red Star - Partizan or Fenerbahce - Galatasary rivalries, they are just so over the top I can't even describe it :/

**** I had nice little pic for @AshleySmith1993 :( and now he can't see it :( Ah well, I'll just leave this here

demotivational-posters-cant-tell-if-trolling.jpg

OT:
****, I would send those ****** in life time jail. Remeber Genoa this year ( Game: Italia - Serbia ) ?

I read this on Twitter as: Lennon Sent Nail Bombs

Am I the only one that thought Lennon sent them. :)

Unfortunately not all people are being as supportive as Sally. During the 2 minutes applause at the game yesterday Killie fan's boo's could just about be heard.

[video=youtube;IVQ2_fIvBMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQ2_fIvBMk[/video]

Unfortunately not all people are being as supportive as Sally. During the 2 minutes applause at the game yesterday Killie fan's boo's could just about be heard.

[video=youtube;IVQ2_fIvBMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQ2_fIvBMk[/video]

sad. beyond pathetic. Its like a cancer that just won't die. Sooner a cure is found the better

Hasn't this happened like a million times before. It's probably just silly Rangers fans. I don't see why Celtic & Rangers fans can't be civil with eachother instead of conspiring to kill eachother. Idiots.

Or maybe its a terrorist organisation called the UDA :), Hate when people associate things with Rangers just because it happens to a celtic player or fan. Lennon hurled abuse at a member of the UDA's nephew one day after receiving abuse - which could quite easily be the cause. The Qc and Parliment member could have recieved them to cover it up. And that member of parliment should have been sacked for being unprofessional anyway, although she shouldn't be sent bombs like the rest shouldn't either.

Ally Mccoist and Neil Lennon are friends just like many of the players/managers are friends with each other. Its a sad thing thats happening to neil. He doesn't do himself any favours but he doesn't deserve that neither does his family.

Two other bombs have also been discovered today on the matter. I'd rather it just all ended because i'm really sick of hearing about it now! People have to realise he's not going to quit and the bombs are endangering innocent postal workers because the bombs are not going to reach Lennon its a fact.

Or maybe its a terrorist organisation called the UDA :), Hate when people associate things with Rangers just because it happens to a celtic player or fan. Lennon hurled abuse at a member of the UDA's nephew one day after receiving abuse - which could quite easily be the cause. The Qc and Parliment member could have recieved them to cover it up. And that member of parliment should have been sacked for being unprofessional anyway, although she shouldn't be sent bombs like the rest shouldn't either.
He said "probably silly Rangers fans" which it probably is. There is of course a chance it isnt but the evidence points towards it being Rangers fans. Why should she be sacked? If it is why I think it is then you are defiantly wrong.

For turning up to work in a celtic top. Not because shes a celtic fan, But she is a political leader and shouldn't be turning up to work in a football top. Walking the streets with it and in her house ? fair enough but not in her work place! Personally I do believe it is someone involved in the UDA which they maybe support rangers but they are not affiliated with rangers what soever and i don't want my club or any other loyalist people having the finger pointed. Because I am a loyalist and a Rangers man. But i don't agree with whats going on.

For turning up to work in a celtic top. Not because shes a celtic fan, But she is a political leader and shouldn't be turning up to work in a football top. Walking the streets with it and in her house ? fair enough but not in her work place!
That was done for charity.
Personally I do believe it is someone involved in the UDA which they maybe support rangers but they are not affiliated with rangers what soever and i don't want my club or any other loyalist people having the finger pointed. Because I am a loyalist and a Rangers man. But i don't agree with whats going on.

It is fair to assume that the people sending the bombs are affiliated with Rangers (not officially oc)

It is fair to assume that the people sending the bombs are affiliated with Rangers (not officially oc)

So if its fair to assume they are affiliated with rangers, Even though we all most likely believe its the UDA. Then the british soldiers that were killed and the members of the IRA where claiming responsibility are Affiliated with celtic ? Just because its happening to a Celtic manager doesn't mean people have to assume it's a rangers fan If thats the case why didn't jock stein get them sent to him ? he was the most successful manager and times back then were a **** of a lot worse than they are now.

no its not fair to assume that at all

So if its fair to assume they are affiliated with rangers, Even though we all most likely believe its the UDA. Then the british soldiers that were killed and the members of the IRA where claiming responsibility are Affiliated with celtic ? Just because its happening to a Celtic manager doesn't mean people have to assume it's a rangers fan If thats the case why didn't jock stein get them sent to him ? he was the most successful manager and times back then were a **** of a lot worse than they are now.

Well it was Neil Lennon (CELTIC Manager), Trish Godman (high profile CELTIC fan) and Paul McBride (high profile CELTIC fan and affiliate)
that where sent bombs. Common link between these people is Celtic, when Celtic are targeted it is most people will suspect it to be Rangers that are targeting them unless there evidence to prove otherwise.

Well it was Neil Lennon (CELTIC Manager), Trish Godman (high profile CELTIC fan) and Paul McBride (high profile CELTIC fan and affiliate)
that where sent bombs. Common link between these people is Celtic, when Celtic are targeted it is most people will suspect it to be Rangers that are targeting them unless there evidence to prove otherwise.

You do realise it could be political and religious targeting