Parcel bombs sent to Neil Lennon

Well it was Neil Lennon (CELTIC Manager), Trish Godman (high profile CELTIC fan) and Paul McBride (high profile CELTIC fan and affiliate)
that where sent bombs. Common link between these people is Celtic, when Celtic are targeted it is most people will suspect it to be Rangers that are targeting them unless there evidence to prove otherwise.

You just said it yourself the whole reason why your point is invalid Shay. Unless there is evidence. For all you know it could be a republican trying to stitch people up ? Why don't I throw that accusation out there. Even better why Dont we blame the SFA for sending it to Paul McBride because after all he spoke out against them and you blame them for everything aswell ? You can't just go pointing fingers until you know the truth Simple.

You do realise it could be political and religious targeting

Yes, but all im saying is that it is more than likely unofficial associates of Rangers due to the common factor of the victims being that they are all associated with Celtic.

There is no evidence so we wont have ridiculous mudslinging

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Yes, but all im saying is that it is more than likely unofficial associates of Rangers due to the common factor of the victims being that they are all associated with Celtic.

nonsense, it could be anything, the fact that its celtic doesnt mean it must be rangers. No proof at all. It could easily be political or religious give what celtic stand for

Im not saying it is anyone associated with Rangers as there is no evidence, all im saying is that people assume it is as the victims are all linked with Rangers rival Celtic.
Rapheal assumed this and I just backed him up saying that most people will assume this, im not saying that it was Rangers fans. It is more likely to be football related than Political or Religious as it football that links the three targets.

Im not saying it is anyone associated with Rangers as there is no evidence, all im saying is that people assume it is as the victims are all linked with Rangers rival Celtic.
Rapheal assumed this and I just backed him up saying that most people will assume this, im not saying that it was Rangers fans. It is more likely to be football related than Political or Religious as it football that links the three targets.

why is it more likely? you dont know the motives of the people doing it, they may be doing for political or religious reasons, but picking high profile targets. We just dont know, and its unfair to mudsling otherwise

why is it more likely? you dont know the motives of the people doing it, they may be doing for political or religious reasons, but picking high profile targets. We just dont know, and its unfair to mudsling otherwise

Because atm football is the only link between the 3 targets.

Because atm football is the only link between the 3 targets.

that doesnt matter though. the motive is why they are doing it, not who the targets are. we dont know what their motive is; religion, football, or politics, or just for the sheer evilness

Are the 3 targets not also catholics ? Yes people will assume it and thats why I made my point because people shouldn't be affiliating it with Rangers Fc whatsoever. As I have said many times I am a Rangers fan and a Loyalist but I still don't agree with whats going on but i'm affiliated with Rangers so a blame on them is a blame on me in my eyes.

that doesnt matter though. the motive is why they are doing it, not who the targets are. we dont know what their motive is; religion, football, or politics, or just for the sheer evilness
Are the three targets of the same religion? No.
Do the three targets share the same Political beliefs? We dont know. I cant remember Lennon being involved in Politics.

Are the three targets of the same religion? No.
Do the three targets share the same Political beliefs? We dont know. I cant remember Lennon being involved in Politics.

what do celtic tend to stand for religiously? and then think of the current issues in NI, and the recent killing of a policeman.

Like i say we dont know, but you seem keen to make it about rangers rather than get the facts

what do celtic tend to stand for religiously? and then think of the current issues in NI, and the recent killing of a policeman.

Like i say we dont know, but you seem keen to make it about rangers rather than get the facts

Celtic are a club open to all, to say that these people have been targeted for Religious issues because the club they support is religiously linked to Catholicism, is getting things more and more in-depth. The least complicated motive atm without further evidence is that they are all linked with Celtic rangers rivals. Im not saying that this means Rangers have anything to do with it, im saying that this is the view that most people will take without going in-depth.

Celtic are a club open to all, to say that these people have been targeted for Religious issues because the club they support is religiously linked to Catholicism, is getting things more and more in-depth. The least complicated motive atm without further evidence is that they are all linked with Celtic rangers rivals. Im not saying that this means Rangers have anything to do with it, im saying that this is the view that most people will take without going in-depth.

stop using the word evidence, there is no evidence, merely speculation. For all you know it could be a personal grudge against lennon and the people around him. Most people arent trying to point fingers at ranges but looking to find the truth and the culprits and their reasons.

Who said a motive had to be simple?

Hence why I'm sticking up for my club for people like Raphael who know very little about the backgrounds of it and just want to assume. But then you come on ranting about how it most likely is and being narrow minded about it. Where as I could make out a few links as to why they were sent. I'm not sure about Trish but the other two targets are both catholics as where all the other people sent bullets. So what ties the likes of Cardinal keith O brien ? because its most likely the same people oh wait isit Celtic or isit Relgion ? Paul mcbride could have been targeted because he also called the people responsible cowards. Plenty of reasons for this but no it's because they're Celtic fans of course. Billy Connolly is a big Celtic figure as is Rod Stewart why haven't they been targeted. Because they are both bigger names than Trish. Infact before the bomb I never even heard of her.

stop using the word evidence, there is no evidence, merely speculation. For all you know it could be a personal grudge against lennon and the people around him. Most people arent trying to point fingers at ranges but looking to find the truth and the culprits and their reasons.

Who said a motive had to be simple?
But Trish Godman isnt one of the people that be around Lennon. So that isnt an option. Without presuming that because she is linked with Celtic she is linked with Lennon, which is again complicating things.

Im not trying to solve the motive, if it was that easy the police would have it. Im saying that people will initially think it is Rangers related, it may not be but that is initially what most people will think without going in-depth into the subject.