Décembre

Guingamp 0

PSG 1
Edinson Cavani (20)

A narrow win in an easy game. Guingamp never really bothered us and we just passed the ball around a whole bunch as their whole squad sat in the lap of their goalkeeper, defending like crazy. Three points is all there was to it.

PSG 0

AS Monaco 1
Aymen Abdennour Red Card (31)
Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (47)

We seemed to have it all under controll with us dominating the game, and then them having one player sent off in the first half. But alas they scored one goal in the beginning of second half and neither Zlatan nor Cavani could come up with a retort. Monaco have also failed to meet their expectations in the league this season, so it was only typical for us to lose against them now that we've finally started winning some games.

PSG 3
Mamadou Sakho (45+2)
Marco Veratti (46)
Thiago Silva (82)

Toulouse 1
Eden Ben Basat (78)

That felt really great after the last game where we were completely impotent infront of goal. Now we managed to score three times, none came from our strikers though. Thiago Silva got his head on the ball once more for a defenders goal, same with Sakho.

Nice 1
Valentin Eysseric (23)

PSG 2
Edinson Cavani (19)
Raphaël Varane (60)

An away win to make us lift even a little bit higher in the ever so close league. Varane picked up the man of the match award, and he definitely deserved to do so with his goal just adding to his impressive defensive display.
Cavani got another one and I'm still sitting here, hoping for him and Zlatan to get in the goal scoring form that they've had for the last couple of seasons in other clubs. That would really help us out a bunch.

PSG 3
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (24)
Edinson Cavani (42)
Kurt Zouma (60)

Saint-Étienne 2
Javier Pastore O.G. (80)
Kevin Mayi (88)

We had it in the bag, and then Pastore just had to make me all worried. When they scored in the 88th minute I got so mad I started kicking the waterbottles that layed around me and the referee sent me off the pitch, up the stands from where I had to watch the rest of the game. Thankfully the whole team backed home and just played it safe, landing us the well deserved win.

Lyon 2
Bafétimbi Gomis (Pen 30, Pen 62)

PSG 1
Javier Pastore (69)

It was fairly close but those **** penalties left us with a tough mission. We managed to score once but then they played well defensively and held us off. Before this game we were in 2nd place in the league, as I said it's a really close fought league, but this knocked us down to 7th place. The board is a little bit less angry with me now though, as I'm sure we will soon be straight back up there!

PSG 1
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (83)

Manchester United 0

So we won the game, and actually managed to erase Man UTD's game completely. They didn't fire a single shot the whole game. They played well defensively though so we didn't really get many chances ourselves, but we got enough as Zlatan Ibrahimovic managed to get us a late goal and a win.
But little did it matter as A.C. Milan went on to win against Leverkusen with 2-0 and won the group with Man UTD at 2nd place.

Month Summary

Some good wins this month and finally we've climbed the league ladder quite a bit, putting us in a position a little more comfortable. Still felt tough losing against our rivals Lyon, and seeing our even more bitter rivals Marseille leading the league quite comfortably.
Being knocked out of the Champions League was a bit of a downer as well, and now we're going to play BATE Borisov in the Europa League instead. Not really the same thing, but I'll try to win it to add some European glory to the supporters and a bit of a winning attitude in the squad.

Joueur de Mois

Marco Verratti has been our best player this month with a goal and a bunch of solid defending and passing over all.

Janvier

PSG 2
Marco Verratti (46, 53)

Bordeaux 3
Ludovic Obraniak (1)
Henri Saivet (39)
Diego Rolan (88)

After going down 0-2 in the first half, Marco Verratti managed to put us on the course to a turn around with his two early goals in the second half. But it was not to be, even though we managed to push them back most of the time, one counter attack and some sloppy defending was all that was needed for Diego Rolan to get them a late late winner. Tough one on the moral.

PSG 2
Thiago Silva (6)
Javier Pastore (27)

Rennes 2
Victor Montaño (16)
Jonathan Pitroipa (89)

Once again we lose points towards the end, I'm starting to get really frutrated with this. I'll have to play more defensively towards the end I think, as we lose way too many points this way.

Ajaccio 1
Ricardo Faty (25)

PSG 2
Javier Pastore (17)
Adrien Rabiot (81)

Another win, finally. The players got to get more motivated and understand that the games are not won on paper. It doesn't matter if we theoretically have the strongest team, if we do not fight for the points, we will not win them.

Marseille 1
Billel Omrani (75)

PSG 1
Ezequiel Lavezzi (57)

One of few fair draws this season. It was an even game from start to finish, and neither team deserved more than the other. Once gain it was the defensive trio that did the best job for us, Varane the best of the bunch.

Dunkerque 0

PSG 2
Ezequiel Lavezzi (24)
Christian Benteke (26)

Two fast goals sealed the deal. It was an easy game to play with them managing to not get a single shot off the whole game. A game we should've won, and did.

PSG 1
Lucas Moura (37)

Caen

Same thing here as in the other game of the cup, an easy win. The teams we've met so far aren't really top notch so it's expected of us to win. I'm glad that we managed with that dodgy finishing my strikers seem to have. Depressing.

Monaco 0

PSG 3
Edinson Cavani (1, 33, 54)

Glad to see Cavani do what I know he can, and actually put the ball past the keeper. The thing is we usually get at least 1 one-on-one chance in every game, but they never seem to be able to score, some real focus is seriously needed. I'm really glad he got some goals this time around though, even so I've learned to not get my hopes up for just one game.

Month Summary

It was a pretty decent month, if it weren't for the fact that I'm managing PSG. Losing against Bordeaux, who've done really well this season, away is one thing. Not winning against Rennes is another, and that late as well. I'm glad we managed to qualify through in both cups. We're up against Montpellier in the spring for the Coupe de la Ligue Final, will be a great game, hopefully I'm still here by then. And also we're in the 11th round of Coupe de France, against Marseille next time it seems. The supporters will love that one and we play at home. Next month we will have to play in the Europa League as well, against BATE Borisov, will be fun to continue our Europe adventure against decent opposition. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Joueur de Mois

Raphaël Varane have been outstanding still. So far the absolute best transfer I made for the club. Rock solid.

I'm just realising I'm no good at this game. Just got fired again so there's no continuation on the story. Will probably not do another one either, before the transfer window is closed.