Part exchanges

it is quite hard but if u are for example united and going for aguero, they sometimes ask for cash and one of ur best players for example berbatov but i agree it is hard

In reply to above posts, I am arsenal trying to buy toulalan nice and cheap. I put song up for sale as not needed and I havnt played him at all. He keeps refusing to swap to Lyon because of wages and not being given a good status. Rositsky(can't spell it) done the same. I then offered Emmanuel Thomas to villa for davies plus cash, got accepted but Thomas refused to go. I keep missing out on really good deals!

You're trying to get rid of Song and Rosicky? What's wrong with you!? lol

I managed to get Toulalan for £12.75M on my first save. Then it corrupted :'( But then I got him again for Nicklas Bendtner. Crazy? I know... But they offered him about £20k wages more than he was on at Arsenal.

You're trying to get rid of Song and Rosicky? What's wrong with you!? lol

I managed to get Toulalan for £12.75M on my first save. Then it corrupted :'( But then I got him again for Nicklas Bendtner. Crazy? I know... But they offered him about £20k wages more than he was on at Arsenal.

they are nowhere near my level of expectation! ^^)

Anyways, it happened AGAIN. Roma accepted 30m plus vela for De Rossi and vela snubbed them for no fewer than 3 reasons.

they are nowhere near my level of expectation! ^^)

Anyways, it happened AGAIN. Roma accepted 30m plus vela for De Rossi and vela snubbed them for no fewer than 3 reasons.
your players seem to REALLY like your team dude, you must be a good manager or something that they don't want to leave! that's all a bit bizarre im not going to lie!

oh well, just keep on trying mate! good luck!

I done this once before and that's it.. Swapped Fabio Aurelio and £2m for Tom Huddlestone of Tottenham ^^) Great deal

Its not that easy to do, but if the club is interested in one or more of your own players then they would be likely to include one of them into the deal.

I also have had the situation where my incoming player accepts but the player im trying to sell rejects, so i either pay towards there wages or the deal breaks down...

What you said in your second paragraph is pretty much the point of this entire thread! XD

edit again! Forgot to quote, this was to the post above the above post.

yeah i traded fran merida and nacer barazite for nigel de jong with man city, best piece of business i have done on the game. de jong is so underrated though.

I give up. Just had an offer for chellini accepted with nordveit going other way and guess what!

Nordveit is going into the under 18's and rotting there. Time for me to get mean.

on the demo i got 5 million plus cani for lucas which i negotiated

put him on the most physical training you can so he injures himself and will break a leg or tear his cruciate ligaments and will be out of action for at leat 6-12 months bwuwuhahahahahah (6)

no shame, thats evil

Threaten each one of them with a shotgun. Should do the trick.

On a serious note, I have never suceeded in a part exchange. Was a few seasons in as Man Utd and I was trying to get Fazio from Sevilla. Offered 15M plus the Da Silva twins, Wes Brown and John O'Shea. I had Srna and Santon at RB plus Evra and Kolarov at LB. Sevilla weren't having any of it. Needless to say I had nuclear war planned but that was that, so I got Sakho from Man City (he was unhappy at the sale of somebody) for 21M. :)

part exchanges ONLY work when the team you are trying to get the player you want are interested in a similar quality player from yours (cash is also most commonly used to sweeten the deal) but opposition teams will not even waste a second bothering about you offering Lucas for Montolivio if Fiorentina are not at all intersted in Lucas (this deal will have to have cash involvoed in it)

part exchanges ONLY work when the team you are trying to get the player you want are interested in a similar quality player from yours (cash is also most commonly used to sweeten the deal) but opposition teams will not even waste a second bothering about you offering Lucas for Montolivio if Fiorentina are not at all intersted in Lucas (this deal will have to have cash involvoed in it)

For the fith time, I know how to do a part ex. Every time I do one it's MY players that refuse.

The little f'ers have ruined some sweet deals.

Hi,

after my first season with Spurs, swapped Bostock for Michael Johnson. straight swap.

why would you do that bostock becomes a lot better then michael johnson

i hate Antonio Valencia!!! was getting Zarate from Lazio for 10 million plus him everyone accepted then this ****** (Valencia) says wages not enough!
then wanting Arda Turan - My favourite player - straight swap for him no cash and rejects now Lazio and Galatasary dont want him anymore!!! FFS!!

im trying to add a player in a part ex deal.

can anyone tell me how to do it ?

i cant seem to select the player i want to add, ive transfer listed them, but then when i try to select them they dont show up.

Back