Part exchanges

What I always do if a part exchange doesn't work is I offer the same amount of money as I did in the part exchange bid, but this time I didn't offer the player. It normally gets accepted.

I had few successful ones.

15M + Macheda for Hamsik,
10M + Thomas Kuz.... for Jovetic
20M + Cleverley for Modric.

In my first season at West ham on 10.2 patch (so I had no funds) I managed to flog Jack Collison to Man City for £6.5m, + Michael Johnson. Okay, so Johnson didn't turn out to be that good, but neither did Collison for City - he played 19 times in the next three seasons before moving to Hull for £1.9m

i've never managed a successful part exchange offer, but bayern offered me £6.25m plus Ognjen Vukojevic for ryan shawcross :D brilliant.

ive tried several times part exing Akinfeev(spelling?) for a player + a few million and never even accepted, his current value is around 5 million and ive got him transfer listed and no ones interested in him either.. still in his prime age around 31 - 32

i think part exing players is one of the hardest thing to do, even when im good friends with the other teams manager although he always wants to offer me pathetic money for a decent player i regularly use...

For the fith time, I know how to do a part ex. Every time I do one it's MY players that refuse.

The little f'ers have ruined some sweet deals.

Are you sending players that actually want to play for that team?

The players have to have some interest in leaving your club or joining the other club to want to accept a contract.
It can be easier if you let a play know that he is "not needed by the club" before the deal goes through, so he has more incentive to accept the newer offer.

Changing countries isn't something that helps the deal, for example the Spanish/English speaking Carlos Vela would hardly want to leave a big club in England for a big club in Italy and learn an entire new language!

Transfer listing the outgoing player in a swap usually makes them leave, does for me anyway.

Done deal for Alexis Sanchez. 10M+Weiss[Hoffe]

i swapped wright-phillips for walcott then wrighty scores the goal to lose me the cup

i would like to see a more realistic exchange transfers
i would like to in a aoffer you can exchange a player for loan

As Monaco (Me)
Nimani + Olivier Ferblantier + 500k
to
Tolouse for
Ettienne Copoue

coming end of the season,i think thats a great deal, lets hope that Nimani does not come back and score against me next year as these little bastards always seem too :)

I was offered a p/e Melchiot + £2.5M for Faubert. I confirmed the deal with Wigan ASAP.

Back