Partnered Kit Making Challenge

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Following getting permisson from StuW I have been allowed to create this tournament.

This will be a Partnered Kit Making Challenge where you will be placed into pairs too make a kit between you both. You will be randomly be given a team and both of you should have some contribution into the kit. You also will be given a deadline for the kits, I am looking for 12 people to participate in this tournament.

The rounds will be as follows:

1st round (6 get eliminated) >>> 2nd round (3 get eliminated) >>> 3rd round (the last 3 will participate in the final)

Rules

If you wish to enter this tournament, please follow these rules -

• 1 - When You upload, re-size kits to 250x250, and only in this size. Please do not upload larger kits 'for detail', as they will be deleted automatically.
  • 2 - No Arguing. Anyone that does, or tries to will be warned/infracted.
  • 3 - No Spam/Off-Topic posts. Warned/Infracted.
  • 4 - Stick to the week rules/colours. Any kits that do not follow will be rejected.
  • 5 - Be Creative. Be outlandish, or simple. Retro or Hip. Just enjoy the competition.
  • 6 - Any style of FB kits are allowed as long as you and your partner have that style.
  • 7 - The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
  • 8 - One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
  • 9 - When voting, vote for the BEST DESIGN, not the best kit style.
  • 10 - When kits are being uploaded, I will not disclose who made the kit soo it is not bias torwards members.
  • 11 - Do not vote for your own kit.
  • 12 - You MUST have a post count of 500 to compete.

Entrants :

*JK*
Malarkey
Liam
Dunc
Pistolped7
Kevnaylor
Sidgurung97
Jmoser
Neall
Ed Syers
*Dallas*
jakec3151

Last edited:
ffs i only have 436 posts, but can i still join anyway mate? i love making kits and this sounds fun :)

If you have FB kits then yes, seeing as you are heavilly involved in KoTW and *Jamess* Competition.

cheers mate :) can i use fb kits with shorts and socks?

EDIT: just saw you cant lol, ill join then :)

If both of you have that style of FB kit then yes.

Go for it. Don't partner me with someone **** though, as two **** people doing a kit won't be good :)

You 3 guys are in, 8 more people needed.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Go for it. Don't partner me with someone **** though, as two **** people doing a kit won't be good :)

Your **** :O, I always thought you was pretty awesome at kit making, but people can be wrong.

Pistolped7 and Kevnaylor are in, Sidgurung97 do you have any FB style templates?

Your **** :O, I always thought you was pretty awesome at kit making, but people can be wrong.

I have won KOTW a few times, although only once in its current format. Would say there are alot better people around though.

Please can you read or are you blind?

No need to be rude :)