Partnered Kit Making Challenge

I don't have a post count of 500 but I thought maybe you could make an exception... I mean seeing as post count means absolutely nothing when it comes to kit making ability, and because rule number 12 is a contradiction of rule number 10 anyways (yes there won't be bias during voting, but you have already built the bias into the competition by restricting entrants via post count). Anyways, if you are willing to bend the rules than I am willing to join.

let jmoser enter he is one of the best kit makers on the site

jmoser's the best on the site, and isn't 500 posts a bit high anyway?

I don't have a post count of 500 but I thought maybe you could make an exception... I mean seeing as post count means absolutely nothing when it comes to kit making ability, and because rule number 12 is a contradiction of rule number 10 anyways (yes there won't be bias during voting, but you have already built the bias into the competition by restricting entrants via post count). Anyways, if you are willing to bend the rules than I am willing to join.

What you said there is a bunch of rubbish. The reason I don't want people below that is 'cos I don't want them to be people who are on the site one day then never come back. If you show me a example of your FB skills then you can join.

What you said there is a bunch of rubbish. The reason I don't want people below that is 'cos I don't want them to be people who are on the site one day then never come back. If you show me a example of your FB skills then you can join.

Even if that was your aim, 500 posts is a bit high! People who have 300 or 400 posts aren't 'here one day and gone the next'! And just look at his request thread. Do people who are 'here one day and gone the next' open a request thread? And moreover, one of that quality?

let jmoser join he is a great kit maker one of the best

Yeah you can join haven seeing your Kit Portfolio in your sig :)

Just don't want this to fail.

Thanks Neall, only need 3 more people.

Thanks a lot JK, I'm glad you were willing to let me in, I'll try not to disappoint. And sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude, I just really wanted to join. OH, and thanks to you guys who vouched for me.:D

Sorry you havent got 500 posts.

Its up to you and your partner...Come on one more person