Resource icon

PASS-CELONA | 4-2-3-1 | THE GAME BREAKING TIKI-TAKA TACTIC 21.4.0.0

@TobeyJamesMason would you say that you need a team of highly technical players? Would you say this could work with a mid-table team for example? Probably better for elite teams in relation to their league or not?

@TobeyJamesMason would you say that you need a team of highly technical players? Would you say this could work with a mid-table team for example? Probably better for elite teams in relation to their league or not?
Well it worked the best with Bournemouth... See screenshots... Looks like any team could utilise it. 😁 Let me know how you get on

I used it with pretty weak sides with very good results

I had even better results switching both AML/AMR to Raumdeuters

can you tell me players instructions? i try this tactic on football manager 2020

Good tactic, just love the concept and the formation. Will give it a try in a lower club (U. Leiria) I want to get back to Premier League in Portugal. It will be harder to build up a squad to this tactic without money, but I love that kind of challenge. With that kind of play we'll grow with class at the same time we project better finances.
My congratulations because it's surely a new breeze in this year tactics.

Good tactic, just love the concept and the formation. Will give it a try in a lower club (U. Leiria) I want to get back to Premier League in Portugal. It will be harder to build up a squad to this tactic without money, but I love that kind of challenge. With that kind of play we'll grow with class at the same time we project better finances.
My congratulations because it's surely a new breeze in this year tactics.
Thanks mate... Appreciate the kind words.. If you could rate the Tactic that would be great thank you.

@TobeyJamesMason mate, how much time does the team need to get familiarity with the tactic?
I mean, if I am taking the team in mid season after starting unemployed

p.s. is it ok for underdogs?
and may be u can create some filters for poor teams

Last edited:
@TobeyJamesMason mate, how much time does the team need to get familiarity with the tactic?
I mean, if I am taking the team in mid season after starting unemployed

p.s. is it ok for underdogs?
and may be u can create some filters for poor teams
It's always good to get the team familiar... May take a few weeks/months to get them fully familiar. How long have you used it for so far?

Just find your tactic and it seems really making a wonderful football, thanks a lot mate i'll show my results later.