Resource icon

PASS-CELONA | 4-2-3-1 | THE GAME BREAKING TIKI-TAKA TACTIC 21.4.0.0

Downloaded this and Plugged it in to test + holiday with Dortmund and Chelsea...

Both managers were sacked before the end of the season and finished 6th in both leagues. Both clubs scored 48 and conceded 30 in respective leagues.

Downloaded this and Plugged it in to test + holiday with Dortmund and Chelsea...

Both managers were sacked before the end of the season and finished 6th in both leagues. Both clubs scored 48 and conceded 30 in respective leagues.
Oh. Sorry about that mate. Maybe give it a go and manage it yourself. Thanks for giving it a go though.

Hi !!
Tested it with strasbourg, middle low tier team in L1.
Results are good, really good defending, low goal scoring but really good football.

Changes a lot from high pressing/high scoring games/counter attack !

Attachments

• class stras.PNG
    class stras.PNG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,044
  • stat stras.PNG
    stat stras.PNG
    176.8 KB · Views: 1,025
Hi !!
Tested it with strasbourg, middle low tier team in L1.
Results are good, really good defending, low goal scoring but really good football.

Changes a lot from high pressing/high scoring games/counter attack !
I'm glad you are enjoying it. Helps when it's tested... Any improvements you can think of?

I'm still trying some tweaks !! I'll keep you updated !

I Love your tactic - Great work. Since i am Playing on iPad i can not Download your tactic ... could you please Tell Me what Player instructions each Position has ?? Thank you !!! Great work!!

as im a huge fan of strikeless, i will try to tweak that f9 to pair with the enganche as a SS and see the results...