Reaction score
Some of you may remember the Pass the Parcel game I did earlier in the year, for 2013 I want it to run even longer and more successfully. I want to use a team outside of BPL, Bundesliga, BBVA, Serie A and see how far we can take our managerial careers. I need 4 dedicated players and when we've got the sign ups we'll decide where we start our career. I'm aiming to start by the 1st of January.

count me in 100% recon should make a story as well so the player currently on writes about their 6 months???

Only need one more then! I'm up for making a story, not every manager has to write loads, just as long as everyone else is updated. Now we need to decide on a team - I like the idea of a side like Chivas or Santos as I've never managed in South America, what do you guys think?

Hmmm, i might go with PSV, FC Twente, Anderlecht or Rangers... :)

How about Antwerp as another option? It will be a challenge but we've got Man U as a parent club :p

perhaps.. just read your last one, i understand it now ;)

Last edited:
Hi SKN, I was part of your game last year so would love to be a part again.

One preference - Can I be 3rd on the list to play as I have a load of exams and deadlines at the start of January.

I like the idea of Santos too, although might get too easy. Maybe someone in the Portuguese league as we can progress and try and win the Champs League?

Hi SKN, I was part of your game last year so would love to be a part again.

One preference - Can I be 3rd on the list to play as I have a load of exams and deadlines at the start of January.

I like the idea of Santos too, although might get too easy. Maybe someone in the Portuguese league as we can progress and try and win the Champs League?
that was my reasoning with PSV/FC Twente, although Braga could be a good team, and already in the CL? :)

Kezza takes the last place, would love to have you in as well Toon Army so I'll put you first on the reserve list as someone will likely drop out fairly soon. Now lets put it down to a vote, need all 6 players to vote by the 31st and whoever doesn't will be replaced.
Options are:
SC Braga
Santos
Antwerp
PSV

i vote for PSV. Quality players such as Narsingh, Mertens, Wijnaldum etc. :D

when is this going to get started because i am so bored of my fm game right now and really want to get a new one going but don't know what to do

I've added you on steam mate, luckily I've got a PSV game I started when the game came out so I should be able to get my 6 months done soon(ish)

are you voting for PSV mate? if so, 50% of the 6 of us have decided PSV, and you made the thread so you make the deciding vote in case of a tie, in which case you can get started now?