I've got started and the transfer window is done, Lens and Narsingh look very impressive but I have sold one of the clubs key players who just wasnt playing well for me at all. I'll start up a story thread when I'm done with my six months. Can everyone in the game confirm their interest by the 31st because I need 5 players including me.

Order currently looks like this

1. SKN
2. saulabbiss
3. SFolio
4. Kezza
5. jordoffy

If Kezza or jordoffy don't reply by the 31st then Toon Army will be the replacement.

Does anyone mind that the manager name is my name? Seeing as I started this a while ago I didn't think I'd be using it for a Pass the Parcel game :p If anyone does mind then I'll have no problem starting again

If anyone else pulls out could i be involved at all?? Never done anything like this and may need help with the saving and passing of the game but i'm definitely up for it if you guys are willing to help me along, only if there is a drop out!!

Cheers

yeah i'll also need help regarding the passing of the game (i realize that it's via a PM but not sure how to get to the saved game)

If anyone else pulls out could i be involved at all?? Never done anything like this and may need help with the saving and passing of the game but i'm definitely up for it if you guys are willing to help me along, only if there is a drop out!!

Cheers

Ok I'll put you down on the reserve list. The passing of the game is done by uploading the save file to a site like mediafire and then passing on the download link to the next player.

I'm powering through this by the way, and I've signed 4 very good young players so please nobody accept an offer at a bigger club, at least not until we've got a Champions League under our belt at PSV :p

Ok I'll put you down on the reserve list. The passing of the game is done by uploading the save file to a site like mediafire and then passing on the download link to the next player.

I'm powering through this by the way, and I've signed 4 very good young players so please nobody accept an offer at a bigger club, at least not until we've got a Champions League under our belt at PSV :p

haha cannot guarantee anything ;) good job i am 2nd so will have to go right the way around before i could take a job offer :p

someone send them a PM seems a bit unfair to kick them out when it wont be their turn to manage until maybe 2 weeks time

so does that mean toon army and someone else will be drafted in? as superkevinnolan did give them 5 days to get back to him?

1. SKN
2. saulabbiss
3. SFolio
4. Toon Army
5. T1LLI3

This is the order we are going with now, the others should have at least checked back on something they signed up for 5 days previously so we'll give Toon Army and T1LL13 their places. I'm in mid-October currently and it shouldn't be too long before I pass the save on.

whats going on with this save atm??? I can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Really sorry guys I've had laptop troubles for weeks and havent been able to play FM at all, if everyone is still interested I'll finish my save ASAP and we'll carry on

I am 100% up for it keep checking the thread to see when u have sent that message :D delighted to see this!

yeah im still up for it, whens it ready for saulabbiss?

Getting a bit annoying checking on here every day for like 3 months now..