ARSENAL PASS THE PARCEL
323px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

FIRST: WR1097
SECOND: MYSELF
THIRD: ANDREWPAGE14

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
STORY BEGINS AFTER FIRST TWO APPLY

Last edited:
I'd like to apply - I assume if i get it, I'll be second?

I won't apply bit I will follow it as an Arsenal fan.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Have you already started? If not, I'd like to suggest that we do it on the full version of the game instead of FMC - I feel it'd give us a chance to build better teams and maybe try and follow Wenger's philosophy.

Have you already started? If not, I'd like to suggest that we do it on the full version of the game instead of FMC - I feel it'd give us a chance to build better teams and maybe try and follow Wenger's philosophy.
Okay, I'll start again. To make this easy for when I hand the save over I'll PM you and we can discuss transfer targets.

How about dropbox? I've never used mediafire before so not sure how straight forward it is, drop box is really easy :)

I'm going to use mediafire. it's not necessary to have an account to download files, so there should be no problem.

I'm going to use mediafire. it's not necessary to have an account to download files, so there should be no problem.

Fairly sure that's the same with dropbox in that you just need the link to the page

OK, I'm going to start off.

View attachment 393332

Meet Arsene Wenger v2

View attachment 393346

Here are the pre-season fixtures with us winning the game's version of the Emirates Cup

View attachment 393345

Transfers

View attachment 393344

Subotic was an absolute bargain, and Coleman came in as well, allowing me to offload Sagna before his contract expired. Werner might have been a bit expensive but upto ?6M is spread out over 30 months. I probably won't make any more moves, barring a couple of loans out. I initially though Miyachi could be used as cover for cup games, but I decided to use those games to bring in players like Chuba Akpom.

Injuries

View attachment 393335

Unfortunately, Rosicky was injured while on international duty, which is unfortunate. Otherwise, we're close to a clean bill of health.

Oh, we've also been drawn against Pacos Ferreira in the Champions League.

Thanks for reading!