Due to a mix of university and preparing for a holiday next Monday, I simply don't have time to continue this game, if someone wants the file then I will pass it on, I'll leave it to wr1097 to decide if I pass on from before or after my January update.

Personally, I think the Pass the Parcel should come to and end soon.
It's had a great run. I only did six months and I regret not continuing but perhaps ending this season on a high might be a fitting tribute, but I'm not in charge anymore so it's entirely up to wr1097.

I've sent messages to people who were interested before. If there is no response in a day or two, I will be ending it.

OK I've received responses from the others and it seems there is not enough interest to continue the save.

Thanks to those who participated in the challenge.

What role and instructions for ?zil? Great save btw!

Thank You!
With this save set to come to and end, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this Pass the Parcel. For me to take credit would be unfair, wr1097 took over from me as the man in charge of the save and he did great job as well as in the game. Thanks to andrewpage14 for joining us as the third man and doing well in his spells in charge. I'd like to thank and apologize to b35k1, thanks for taking over from me and I apologise to you for criticizing your every move in the rare times I commented. I'd like to thank those who read from start to finish and I'd like to thank those who wanted to play the save. Whether I'll start a new Pass the Parcel save again I'm too sure.