Fm14KmD

Reaction score
Me and kiedude have decided to do a champions league version of the Pass The Parcel after a great suggestion from wr1097! Good Luck kiedude, you have 1 week.

Hey mate, I've already posted on the other thread but could I be third on this one? If you're picking another player, of course.

Henrik Larsson takes charge at A.C Milan

In a surprise turn of events, Henrik Larsson revealed to Swedish newspaper Helsingborg Dagblad he was leaving Sweden to pursue his managerial career in other countries. What was even more surprising was when Milan revealed they had confirmed him as manager, despite being unproven at a high level.

"It is an honor to manage a club as big as Milan, with countless trophies throughout their history, I intend to bring them back to their glory days" Said Henrik in his first press conference for the club

View attachment 578606

Henrik spotted entering the San Siro

Pre season update to come, where we will find out if Henrik can seriously step up as a manager in a far bigger club

Last edited:
Everyone okay with that newspaper format? I doubt I'll use it for any other posts

It looks good, but I think the normal updates would suit the story, because then everyone's updates would be uniform.

Good choice not picking one of the top clubs!

Should get my own save up in 10 minutes.

It looks good, but I think the normal updates would suit the story, because then everyone's updates would be uniform.

Good choice not picking one of the top clubs!

Should get my own save up in 10 minutes.

Yeah, I only did the newspaper to introduce the new manager, seemed like a good idea, and of course I had to use the one and only Henrik Larsson, I just had to.

Was gonna choose on of his former clubs (He played for 4 Champions League winners) but I thought Man United and Barca were too big for the first team to start at, Celtic and Feyenoord too small for the first team

Next Update will be good, Hope they gave you a healthy budget!

hmm when i saw Larsson's name i was all like "awwwww yeah we're gonna see you take on one of the harder parts with Celtic!!" (his name is legend in my house as my dad and brother are Celts).. it's going to be real interesting that's for sure!

hmm when i saw Larsson's name i was all like "awwwww yeah we're gonna see you take on one of the harder parts with Celtic!!" (his name is legend in my house as my dad and brother are Celts).. it's going to be real interesting that's for sure!

Im thinking of doing a Celtic career for YouTube?

Im thinking of doing a Celtic career for YouTube?

Well me personally am an Aberdeen supporter but Larsson is a SPL legend, the most prolific striker in SPL history, and i really appreciate him as a player.. I am honoured to have witnessed him play in a typical grey Aberdonian day :D

I'll do an Aberdeen save if you want? As long as you subscribe to me on YouTube?

You didn't think I could choose anyone else than a Celtic legend did you Matthew :p