Pre season update 2013/14

Only two friendlies, tbh I'm annoyed I didn't check so I could arange more. Anyway here they are

View attachment 384778

Nothing special, as you can see we get Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League playoff

Champions League Playoff vs Red Bull Salsburg 1st Leg

View attachment 384775
God that was close, let's hope for a better second leg

Second Leg

View attachment 384772
Oh my god, that was too close, I was sweating most of the game. We had 35 shots compared to their 5. A tactical change will be made for the league campaign

Transfers

View attachment 384771

View attachment 384770
We let Emanuelson and Muntari go, get rid of some dead wood and get some more wage budget. Sirigu was brought in for the fact that all our keepers are old, I mean, he's as good as Abbiati but 10 years younger.

Champions League Group

View attachment 384767
An easy group, should qualify, Porto may be tough.

September update to come, we have our first Champions League games, and some very tough league games.

AC Milan September 2013 Update

Fixtures

View attachment 384671
An INCREDIBLE start to the season, keep this up and we won't be stopped.

Champions League vs Slovan Bratislava

View attachment 384670
Only one Champions League game, and a convincing 3-0 win.

League Table

View attachment 384669Only team to get 5 wins out of 5, good going so far.

We made one transfer, I wanted a young Italian defender and found this guy

View attachment 384668

Looks okay, hopefully with practice he could become a good fullback

October update to come

Great start, and a fair chance of going unbeaten in the Champions League group if we're careful against Porto. Any chance you could include the scorers in the fixture list (by changing the views) ?

Keep it up!

Great Start! Sirigu is a great keeper!! Im so excited about giving this a go

AC Milan October 2013 Update

Fixtures

View attachment 382992
A poor month, only one win, but no losses is a good sign

League Table

View attachment 382989
Still top and looking confortable, despite the draws, lets keep it that way

Champions League Games

View attachment 382987
View attachment 382986
Frustrating result against Ajax, but an incredible result against Porto, leaves us with 2 wins and a loss

Champions League Group

View attachment 382985
Shouldn't we be second on head to head? Well I'm not complaining, 1st, but not convincingly, no one's group yet

Player Of The Month

View attachment 382984

Mexes has been solid overall, good month for him, despite our slight defensive problems.

November update to come​

Great start, and a fair chance of going unbeaten in the Champions League group if we're careful against Porto. Any chance you could include the scorers in the fixture list (by changing the views) ?

Keep it up!

sorry, I missed this :p That'll be done for the December update (You should be able to see some games from the previous months in that)

AC Milan November Update

Fixtures

View attachment 381900
The month started perfect, them we got our first loss of the season -_- Still, for it to be until November until we lose is something to keep happy about

Two Champions League Games

View attachment 381899
View attachment 381898
A frustrating draw against Porto, from 2-0 up to 2-2, ****, then a solid victory away to Bratislava, but we could have won by far more.

League Tables

View attachment 381896
View attachment 381895
We fall to second, in the league and Champions League, but with the Champions League we've qualified, and with the league... well, there's not much we can do about Juve.

Transfers

Oh yes, there was a transfer, I got impatient with money and splashed it on a young centre back that I'm sure you've all heard of ;)

View attachment 381893
View attachment 381894
A common name spoken on FM14, Eder Alvarez Balanta. An incredible Colombian youngster, who can some and get a chance of first team football at 20, and he will become incredible by the time he's developed into his prime

Other News (There's more?!?)

Yup, there's more.

View attachment 381889

We sign a new contract until 2017, maybe I went too far in the length, but at least we are guarenteed some time to win the Champions League.

Player of the Month

De Jong

View attachment 381888
He has made the anchor role his own, a phenominal players, and November proved just that.

December update to come. Also, does anyone know how I upload the save to give it to the next player? I'm new to this stuff :p

AC Milan December 2013 Update

Fixtures

View attachment 381625
Not a great month, but an incredible win against Juventus.

Last Champions League Game

View attachment 381623
A good win, not 100% convincing but I'll take it.

Tables

View attachment 381620

View attachment 381618
We finished top of our Champions League group, and we're return to top of the league. Going fantastic, let's hope the next player keeps this up

Champions League Draw

View attachment 381617
The game decides to have revenge on our easy group.

Player Of The Season (So Far)

View attachment 381616
A surprise to see him do so well, been consitent and been standing out at that wing back position.

Well, that's my last month, the save shall be passed on shortly to either wr or kmd (I'll confirm who)