What 5 leagues should be the first ones?

• Austrian First League

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Belgium Premier Division

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Croatian First Division

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Danish Premier League

• Hong Kong First Division

• English Premier League

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Brasilian First Divisoin

• French Ligue 1

• Greece Superleague

• Spanish Liga BBVA

• Italian Serie A

• Ukrainian Premier League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turkish First Division

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Russian Premier League

• Argentinian First Division

• Mexican Premier League

• American MLS

• Scottish Premier Division

• Swedish First Division

• Polish First Division

• Chinese First Division

• German Bundesliga

• Portugese First Division

• Serbian First Division

• Netherlands Eredivsie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DidierDrogba

Reaction score
I am looking for 4 more people to play pass the parcel game with me
we will be starting in league with most votes , 5 leagues will be chosen and the goal is very simple, win everything there is before moving to next challenge.

Most important notice so far is that game is starting in 2 weeks

Players

1. Didier Drogba
2. MrStu01
3.Maximum Power
4.Lewis Hathaway

Most likely game will be played by half season, except there will be 2 players who will agree on other way (other options can be seen on 3rd comment)

First club will be choosen randomly ; so as it looks now we start in england , we can start with Man Utd what will make it easy, but we can start and with Cardiff what will make it pretty hard.

Last edited:
How you going to do it? Play a season then pass on or half a season update or do you have a new way

there are 3 options
1st one is half season or a full season (depends on votes on other 4 person)
2nd is until you win one title
3rd is that everyone plays until they win everything with a club ( but with that option there will be most wating involved)

more details will come out when i am gonna see if someone is actually interested, most options are votable, i have no intentions of being complete boss of this thread;

I'll give it a shot, put me last though as I am doing my Sinking Ship story

I am happy to join and give it a go see how i do. On most mornings anyway doing my other saves

ok MrStu aded as 2nd, 2 more, it looks like we will be starting with random club in EPL

Cheers guys. Happy to do whatever as long as i know. We guna be chatting about this so we know how each other is doing

Cheers guys. Happy to do whatever as long as i know. We guna be chatting about this so we know how each other is doing

yes , of course, if anyone have any idea feel free to suggest it
we are starting in 8 days

yes , of course, if anyone have any idea feel free to suggest it
we are starting in 8 days

Best way is guna be steam or some kind of chat thing like that but i rekon we need to set it up soon to sort out rules an how we are going to run it

We play 6 months each, starting with random club in league with most votes and we will play in that club either until we win some title or we will try to make them strongest club in the world

Well we could just start with 3, see how it goes and if people get interested, add them as the extra 2?

well i would like to start with latest LFC Marshall update, and yes i agree , if no one else joins we will start with 3 players as soon as pool ends

well i would like to start with latest LFC Marshall update, and yes i agree , if no one else joins we will start with 3 players as soon as pool ends

The one that is out today? Sounds cool to me. Belgian league made a surge now 5 votes also

it seems that 3 of us will start this game tomorrow
as it is tie we will start with random club from belgium or england (depends which club will come first) and other 3 countries will be poland, denmark and turkey (thats only if someone else dont enter or votes)