What 5 leagues should be the first ones?

• Austrian First League

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Belgium Premier Division

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Croatian First Division

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Danish Premier League

• Hong Kong First Division

• English Premier League

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Brasilian First Divisoin

• French Ligue 1

• Greece Superleague

• Spanish Liga BBVA

• Italian Serie A

• Ukrainian Premier League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turkish First Division

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Russian Premier League

• Argentinian First Division

• Mexican Premier League

• American MLS

• Scottish Premier Division

• Swedish First Division

• Polish First Division

• Chinese First Division

• German Bundesliga

• Portugese First Division

• Serbian First Division

• Netherlands Eredivsie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
of course, after leaving one country we can remove it and change with some other
(i cant play with more then 7 countries, its just to slow)

Without my laptop atm as it is in need of healing. But how ware we handing over and stuff?

Without my laptop atm as it is in need of healing. But how ware we handing over and stuff?

i started yesterday but playing slowly cause i have more then few things going, but i will post 6 month update and save late tonight or some time tomorrow

Transfers:

View attachment 472939

Most notable signings are 2 for the future (Antonio Milic and Lucas Zen), loaned in youngster januzaj and brought goalkeeper cause these 2 in team just sucks, but most important was keeping best players in the team (Nadson, Anele, Steven Joseph Monrose and Jelle Vossen).

Fixtures:

View attachment 472938View attachment 472937

As you can see we started pretty bad but we improved with time and currently not standing great in the league, but if nothing else we are still in contention in Europe League and Belgian Cup.

Player Stats:

View attachment 472936

As expected best players are playing incredible, Monrose injury was tough loss on him as it was on team too, and free signing of Gil Swaerts was actually good even tho he played only 7 games.

Europe League :

View attachment 472932 View attachment 472931

Some great and some bad games , but we are still in and im positive that we can beat Besiktas in First round.

League Table :

View attachment 472933

Sorry to the next one, i didnt leave you in excellent position but im sure that you can secure as Europe next season, or at least win a Cup and leave to next destination.

Will pick this up soon. Hoping Laptop is back tomorrow. if I get any problems I will let you know

Unfortunately it seems another week at least until my laptop is back so unfortunately i can't join in this at the moment guys :( however more than happy to join again when its back. So let the next person continue

Unfortunately it seems another week at least until my laptop is back so unfortunately i can't join in this at the moment guys :( however more than happy to join again when its back. So let the next person continue

Too bad , but ok, send that save to the next person (Maximum Power)

My time to shine. Also, what date do I upload the save on in-game?

Last edited:
My time to shine. Also, what date do I upload the save on in-game?

you play till the last game in the season or until 15th of june and best way to upload save is to gamefront and then sending link in PM to the next one

where is delay fellas? a week passed and i dont see that save was passed too

I passed on. Duno if game has carried on? Be getting laptop on Monday so i will be back