Pass the Save: Real Madrid Free Transfers

KaiRooney

Reaction score
After having a Look @ the ***...err...Success of Pass the Parcel Challenge I thought about Starting one myself.
The Concept is a pretty simple one,
I will start a game up in FM2012 on the 12.0.4 patch, and then play the Game for a Season. Each player will play for 1 Season and then pass on the game to the next player.

To add a Bit more spice to the Game, I started the Game with Real Madrid but with the Free transfers database loaded. ie: Every Player @ the Start of the Game is a Free Transfer. This is The Squad I managed to Sign in the Beginning of the Game ie: June 2011

This is our Current Squad with the Regens Signed as well and Playing in the U19 side with the Young Players not required for First Team Playing in The Castilla in the Second Division.

Real Madrid First Team
View attachment 258290View attachment 258291

Real Madrid Castilla
View attachment 258292

Real Madrid U19's
View attachment 258293

This thread will be for discussion on our progress and then for us to report back to the other players at the end of our 1 season.

I wanted to continue this Save Myself but as I have just began the Pentagon Challenge in Brazil & that game would take around 3 months time and after that FM 2013 would be out So I m asking from Help from Others.

I have Completed my 1 Season with the Game and will do an Update later if People are Interested in taking over from Me.

I am Looking for 4-5 People to Continue this Save Game.

Thanks​

If this is still open, im available?

And I'll take part for season 4 after JuniorMidget if u like?

Ok so after Carbz completes his Season it will JuniorMidget and after that Harriers09 will takeover for the 4th season.
Btw what do you guys think of the Squad?
Please let me Know of ur Opinions.

I would have tried to keep a smaller squad so the players get more games. But if you sign them for free at least you will always get a profit from selling them. How did you do in the 1st season?

Might take a while, my internet is terrible and its saying it will take 1-4 hours to DL it :(

How big is the file?
68MB, I will be doing an Update shortly on my First Season progress on how it went.
i have moved all of the signings which arent involved with the first team to the Castilla where hopefully they will continue to develop, also the regens are in the u19s squad so they too are getting game time.

Im going to have to pull out ... the file is to big for my internet to download..