Pass the Save: Real Madrid Free Transfers

So after Carbz has pulled out, it is your turn now to get on the Save to begin the second season. is it OK?
if yes i will send you the save link in a PM?

Yeah that is fine will download and have results up soon.

Hows the Season going so far mate?
Hope u have won the Super Cup @ your first attempt.
What transfers did you do?
anyways good luck for the season ahead

what happened in the first season when you did it?

Hows the Season going so far mate?
Hope u have won the Super Cup @ your first attempt.
What transfers did you do?
anyways good luck for the season ahead

bit behind right now felt ill yesterday so only in december but i'm fine now

Anyway, I won the super cup and the only transfer i made was selling Stekelenburg so i could bring up Marc Andre-Ter-Stegen.

bit behind right now felt ill yesterday so only in december but i'm fine now

Anyway, I won the super cup and the only transfer i made was selling Stekelenburg so i could bring up Marc Andre-Ter-Stegen.

hows your season going?

Will probably be done tomorrow morning going to see kevin bridges tonight. :)

ill put myself forward for going next if this is still open?

Uploaded the file.

As a quick update on what happened in my season.

I sold Benzema for £ 20 million. I went unbeaten in the league, lost in the spanish cup final and beat Arsenal 5:0 in the Champions League Final.

Uploaded the file.

As a quick update on what happened in my season.

I sold Benzema for £ 20 million. I went unbeaten in the league, lost in the spanish cup final and beat Arsenal 5:0 in the Champions League Final.

Good work man. I'll see if I can top it!

Junior Midget
Thanks for Playing a Season with the Save but I have to Disqualify this Season you have played because of the Number of times you have Cheated. There is no point in Playing a game like FM 2012 if you cant accept Defeat.I wanted someone to Play this Save Game Honestly.
Heres the Proof of your Cheating...
View attachment 260863View attachment 260864View attachment 260865
Well if you lost the Spanish Super Cup final or lost in the first knockout round of Champions League or even after reloading it reached the Final and again lost and again replayed and then thrashed Arsenal 5-0 than there is no point in Playing like that.

Harriers09
Because of what Junior Midget did I m sorry to tell you that you will have to now Play the Season I uploaded ie: 2012-2013 Season. I know you have done Some awesome transfers signing Ronaldo for 150M but Sorry again but now you will have to do it all again.and as well dont forget to Develop the Younger Player I had signed in the Castilla as well as U19 Squad. Cheers

FMRAOUL
You will be Next to Play after Harriers09 So be Sure to Check this Thread in another 4-5 days after Harriers 09 completes the 2012-2013 season. You will be Playing the 2013-2014 Season.
Hope you are OK with that.
and Junior Midget You will get to play another season if you are not going to be Cheating Now. If u want you will be given the Season after FMRAOUL. ie: 2014 -2015 season.

Junior Midget
Thanks for Playing a Season with the Save but I have to Disqualify this Season you have played because of the Number of times you have Cheated. There is no point in Playing a game like FM 2012 if you cant accept Defeat.I wanted someone to Play this Save Game Honestly.
Heres the Proof of your Cheating...
View attachment 260863View attachment 260864View attachment 260865
Well if you lost the Spanish Super Cup final or lost in the first knockout round of Champions League or even after reloading it reached the Final and again lost and again replayed and then thrashed Arsenal 5-0 than there is no point in Playing like that.

Harriers09
Because of what Junior Midget did I m sorry to tell you that you will have to now Play the Season I uploaded ie: 2012-2013 Season. I know you have done Some awesome transfers signing Ronaldo for 150M but Sorry again but now you will have to do it all again.and as well dont forget to Develop the Younger Player I had signed in the Castilla as well as U19 Squad. Cheers

FMRAOUL
You will be Next to Play after Harriers09 So be Sure to Check this Thread in another 4-5 days after Harriers 09 completes the 2012-2013 season. You will be Playing the 2013-2014 Season.
Hope you are OK with that.
and Junior Midget You will get to play another season if you are not going to be Cheating Now. If u want you will be given the Season after FMRAOUL. ie: 2014 -2015 season.

No way!

so i have to start over again????....just spent like 4 hours getting ready for the 2013/14 season.... and Ronaldo was the ONLY player i signed!!!

OK I'll start again but i'm most non happy

EDIT: This is just bad now....2012/13 season resumes on 19th August and only have a remaining transfer budget of £4.15M!

There will be wholesale changes!

Last edited: